Star Fox in Iraq

StarFoxIII

ROFL!!! A friend of mine sent me this, I was thinking about putting this up myself! The College Humor guys are AWESOME!

ha ha! tho I'd have liked it better without the political message in it...still a good video, tho.

Well that's satire for ya, boy. Clever satire  :)

Guest Julius Quasar

Well that's satire for ya, boy. Clever satire  :)

I'm well aware of that...  :oops: I'm just not in the mood for politics, lately, is all...

and, as I said before, I still liked the video 

Boy!?  I'll bet I'm older than you, junior... :wink:

I'm well aware of that...  :oops: I'm just not in the mood for politics, lately, is all...

and, as I said before, I still liked the video 

Just bustin' yer chops  :lol:. I just like busting people's chops cause their reaction's funny.

Guest Julius Quasar

Just bustin' yer chops  :lol:. I just like busting people's chops cause their reaction's funny.

Oh, okay... :roll:

boys will be boys...

Welcome to SF-O, btw.

Back OT, if Star Fox did serve in Iraq, they'd have won the war in a week, I'll bet!

Oh, okay... :roll:

boys will be boys...

Welcome to SF-O, btw.

Back OT, if Star Fox did serve in Iraq, they'd have won the war in a week, I'll bet!

Thanks 4 the welcome  :D. Sorry I did'nt respond sooner.

BTW, given the technology Star Fox has, I'm pretty sure they'd win both Iraq & Afghanistan in a week!

BTW, given the technology Star Fox has, I'm pretty sure they'd win both Iraq & Afghanistan in a week!

Not if slippy can help it  :slippy: FOX HELP ME  :fox: WHATS THE MATTER  :slippy: I CN..CNT  :fox: CNT WHAT!  :slippy: TIE MY SHOE!!!  :fox:  :facepalm:  lol Yeah but ur right...i just had to spit that out :lol: