Star Fox Super Weekend Jacket on eBay!!!

LandoXIII

:shock:

Hey guys! Came across this on eBay and thought you may like it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Nintendo-Star-Fox-Super-Weekend-Jacket-and-Pen_W0QQitemZ110454003913QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0

:cool:

Guest Julius Quasar

:shock:

Hey guys! Came across this on eBay and thought you may like it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Nintendo-Star-Fox-Super-Weekend-Jacket-and-Pen_W0QQitemZ110454003913QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0

:cool:

oh, awesome! :yes:

thanks for showing us that!

Hopefully none of you are real mad cause you where the bidder before me... but anyways, "I TOTALLY JUST ONE THE JACKET!!!!!!!"

And i feel like exploding into a puddle of goodness!!!

Y thank you, and thank you for sharing this amazing chance, to win THE AMAZING SUPER WEAKEND JACKET OF STAR FOX!!!

Guest Julius Quasar

Hopefully none of you are real mad cause you where the bidder before me... but anyways, "I TOTALLY JUST ONE THE JACKET!!!!!!!"

And i feel like exploding into a puddle of goodness!!!

Oh, shit! :(

I...never mind...

Oh well, good for you, congrats...

Anyone ever read descriptions?

Up for auction is an EXTREMELY RARE "Star Fox Super Weekend" Jacket!!!

A little history behind this item...

Back in 1993, during the release of "Star Fox" for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, competitions were held in shopping malls and toy stores across the nation. Players faced off on a modified version of "Star Fox" entitled "Star Fox Super Weekend." Depending on the players' rank and final scoring, they were awarded prizes. These prizes included pens, shirts, a copy of the game, and of course, these jackets!! Very few of these jackets were distributed, as this was a top-tier prize for only the highest scores.

This jacket comes to you in brand new condition with the original tags still intact!!

It is in size medium and has no rips, tares, or stains.

This item is flawless!!!

Also included in the auction is one of the rare low-level prizes: a Star Fox pen!!

The pen features the Nintendo logo on one side, and the Star Fox logo and "floating" Arwing!

AND IT STILL WRITES!!

This pen is great on its own, but even better when latched on the sleeve of your jacket!

(the jacket has two pen-holder sleeves on the right jacket sleeve)

This auction has NO RESERVE!!

Don't miss out on this EXTREMELY RARE collectible!!

This will be shipped via priority mail to get it to you FAST!!

Thank you!

Start reading, less pictures...

Oh shoot,(he's right behind me) where you the bidder before meh...  Augh i feel, bad...

Hma... sorry... i dunno what to say, if that was you... but i guarantee, i would say something really stupid if i knew what i was gonna say...

again, sorry if that was you, or you planned to buy it, but forgot or something...

and if your willing too, would you like to fill me in on the, I... never mind. Not meaning to be intrusive, but your hinting at something and it's killing me as to wandering what you where gonna say.

kinda sketchy as to whether i wanna post this, for reasons known only to me, but i will.

Also, i don't get it, whats so special bout the description.

Oh shoot,(he's right behind me) where you the bidder before meh...  Augh i feel, bad...

Hma... sorry... i dunno what to say, if that was you... but i guarantee, i would say something really stupid if i knew what i was gonna say...

again, sorry if that was you, or you planned to buy it, but forgot or something...

and if your willing too, would you like to fill me in on the, I... never mind. Not meaning to be intrusive, but your hinting at something and it's killing me as to wandering what you where gonna say.

kinda sketchy as to whether i wanna post this, for reasons known only to me, but i will.

Lol, calm down dude, I just pointed it out, no need to get all scared about it.  People wanted to know what it was, and I'm not one for people who look at something quick and don't read descriptions...

This part was more directed to Julius, unless you knew that and where telling me to calm down, or thought i wasna calm when i wrote," Also, i don't get it, whats so special bout the description." or none of the above.

which ever works for you...

guess i should, quote more or something...

Cool! How lucky!

and Thank you.

Guest Julius Quasar

I was gonna buy that jacket but

A) I'm kinda cash strapped

B) I been busy (classes)

I was bidding for it, I might have been that dude bidding head-to-head with you, I'm not sure, heck, I did see someone there...I kind of wasn't able to bid more than a certain amount of money, due to my [limited] budget

but don't feel bad, you earned that jacket, enjoy it...

• 3 weeks later...

YEAHS, IT FINALLY CAME IN TODAY!!!!!!!!!! It is so amazing, it also came with a pen, that has an arwing inside the top, and if you tilt it, the arwing flies out from beneath a starfox symbol.

I found a nice hook already in my room, and hung it on there. :)

Guest Julius Quasar

YEAHS, IT FINALLY CAME IN TODAY!!!!!!!!!! It is so amazing, it also came with a pen, that has an arwing inside the top, and if you tilt it, the arwing flies out from beneath a starfox symbol.

Congrats man, I'm happy for ya'! :D

Cool :) Happy 4 u :D

Use the boost to get thru

Hearing about this stuff makes me wish I had offical Star Fox gear, but alas...

Guess I will stick to unoffical stuff.

• 3 years later...