I was bored in math class...

Starfox mccloud15

ZOMG! the one in which fox is holding a coffee cup (i know XD, a girl next to me was drinking coffee) is with winter suits xD

[Pruned to save disk space]

nice but I think you have Krystal's muzzle a bitttt too long may just be me though these are great.

sure I like 'em!

no, Krystal's muzzle looks okay.

cool! I'll upload more later :) any idea you want me to draw?

fox fighting andross [fox of cource being in his arwing].Btw way we have something in common...we dont pay attention in math class YAY!I find myself drawing legend of zelda stuff all day long [not jst math class...sadly].Its a miracle that i get good grades lol

• 3 weeks later...

ZOMG! the one in which fox is holding a coffee cup (i know XD, a girl next to me was drinking coffee) is with winter suits xD

Very nice :)

sure they are great drawings keep like that i want to see the nexts ones

Somehow, requests take the magic out of a spontaneous doodle that ends up looking awesome.

It's interesting to see somebody else's math-class work. My doodle material is mainly just airplanes, nothing as artisitc as your stuff. I look forward to more, but realise it's subject to what you are doing (or not doing) during class.

Somehow, requests take the magic out of a spontaneous doodle that ends up looking awesome.

It's interesting to see somebody else's math-class work. My doodle material is mainly just airplanes, nothing as artisitc as your stuff. I look forward to more, but realise it's subject to what you are doing (or not doing) during class.

i should be working actually... i want to study something full of math...

i should be working actually... i want to study something full of math...

If we all just worked all the time, what kind of a world would we live in?

Besides, everybody knows that you don't have to pay attention 100% of the time in class. As long as you get good enough marks and don't distract anybody, it's cool.

...right?

If we all just worked all the time, what kind of a world would we live in?

Besides, everybody knows that you don't have to pay attention 100% of the time in class. As long as you get good enough marks and don't distract anybody, it's cool.

...right?

I guess you are right...

• 2 months later...

BUMP

SMC15, you seem to have inspired me to start doodling in class again, and I can't thank you enough for it. I swear that drawing has been the only thing keeping me alive in french class.

Also, I've had some pretty good sketches. Seeing as it doesn't really merit another new thread, and the title of this one is rather borad, perhaps I'll post one or two here...?

i don't know how you do it, but you are really good.

thank you... I don't think I'm really that good, but thanks... :D

here are some more

Really nice :) Especially the first pic :D

yeah, it is good xD

I REALLY like your style. I's very unique, I can't think of where I've seen anything like it before.

really?????? not sure...

anyway here are some others

and remember:

I do requests