Starfox Disaster on Corneria! (Previously Starfox revival)

Kursed

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd fired at a fuel canister, which exploded and killed a group of 5 guards who had taken cover behind some supply crates next to the fuel canister.

Lola fired at a pipe in the hangar, and noxious liquid spewed from the pipe onto 6 guards.  It also puddled on the floor, and Lola fired a short burst of laser fire, igniting the puddle and the guards standing in it, on fire.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sylum

• evilwaffles

• Tiberius

Fox ran up to a door leading to a corridor. A trooper was ont he other side. He used the butt of his rifle to knock him out cold.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd and Lola took a tactically advantageous position in the hangar..."We got you guys covered here!" said Todd.

Lola looked over at the computer console where she was taking cover.  "Hmmm..."

She typed in a few keystrokes.  A few minutes later, she found what she was looking for.  The map of the ship.  She found the most fastest and direct route to the bridge.

"Todd, everyone, I found the fastest way to the bridge.  Follow me!" said Lola.

Sylum was looking around through his scope trying to find a target. When he found one he let off a round straight into the enemies head. "1." He said. He proceed to repeat this multiple times. "2. 3. 4. 5."

Ragna dashed off towards the ship trailing dark energy. "Hell's...........FANG!!." He yelled sending a wave of black spikes at the ship. It crawled up the side and split into what looked like a giant head with teeth eating through one of the turrets.

On board the bridge of the adnrossian ship:

"General Starfox has infltrated the ships hull were losign turrents fast and men.

"JUst as I planned try to lure them here."Said a dark voice.

Fox entered the sensor control room, and took out the men inside, and out. He got to the controls and disabled the sensors. He also decided to hack in and go through the logs, find anything suspicious rather than the usual mumbo jumbo.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd and Lola hid radio control detonated undetectable bombs throughout the corridors, lightening their load as they moved about the ship...they unloaded the last of the bombs, and Todd checked and made sure he had the detonator. 

They neared the bridge entrance, when Lola stopped Todd. 

"Todd, wait!  Something's wrong here...the bridge entrance...

..it's not guarded at all, is it?" she said.

Todd stopped and thought for a moment. 

"You're right!  Seems suspicious....almost as if..."

Lola finished the sentence

"They want us to walk into a trap!" said Lola.

"We have to warn the others!" she added.

"McCloud to team, get out off the ship! Plant the explosives and lets get out of here!" he said, reading the log. He started running back to his Arwing, taking out guard after gaurd and finally getting to his Arwing. "We've got enough to blow it up anyway."

"McCloud to team, get out off the ship! Plant the explosives and lets get out of here!" he said, reading the log. He started running back to his Arwing, taking out guard after gaurd and finally getting to his Arwing. "We've got enough to blow it up anyway."

"Charges set adn ready to blow! kylie said over the comm and he an back to his fighter with the rest of his group.

"Krystal, report." said Fox.

"I'm right here."Krystal said she was right next to fox walking to her fighter.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd and Lola heard Fox over the comm.

"On our way, cousin!" said Todd.

Todd and Lola hurried back to the Malestrom,

shooting out any guard stupid enough to try to stop them.

They arrived at the Malestrom in the hangar.

"Get in!  We'll cover you!" said Todd, as he opened the Malestrom door,

him and Lola covering it, for their friends to escape.

They waited for their friends to arrive.

"Sure. Just let me take care of this." Ragna said leaping into the air. "Black ONSLAUGHT!!!" He screamed as a giant scythe (see sig again lol) formed from his sword and he plummeted at the giant cannon on the front  of the ship slicing right through it.

"15 enemies down." Sylum said reloading his rifle with another clip. He heard fox's order come over the comm. "Already? is everything ok?" He asked back.

On board the bridge of the adnrossian ship:

"General Starfox has infltrated the ships hull were losign turrents fast and men.

"JUst as I planned try to lure them here."Said a dark voice.

(*high pitched voice* PLOT TWIST!!!!)

"We're walking into a trap. I wouldnt be a team leader if I didnt keep you all out of trouble, now would I?" he said. He started the launch sequence for his fighter, signaling for the command to detonate the charges, cutting it close.

Guest Julius Quasar

"We're walking into a trap. I wouldnt be a team leader if I didnt keep you all out of trouble, now would I?" he said. He started the launch sequence for his fighter, signaling for the command to detonate the charges, cutting it close.

After every last member of the team that went in with Todd and Lola boarded the Malestrom, Todd ushered Lola inside the Malestrom, and followed her inside, shutting the door.  "We're outta here!" Todd said, flying the Malestrom to a safe distance, heading for the Great Fox.  "Let 'er rip, Fox!" said Todd.  "Drop the house curtain, Fox!" said Lola.

Fox detonated the first charges, and headed out. He'd wait for the ones next to the most volitale compartments until the team was out.