A Christmas gift for someone special!

Asper Sarnoff

A stormy night, as November was about to change into December, a dark figure approached me.

The stranger lifted away his hood, and revealed himself to be Star Fox Runner. A friend of mine.

Star Fox Runner spoke out with a thundering voice: "I think we must do something Asper. A friend of us seems to have been feeling down lately, and requires our assistance! I have spoke with several others of our friends, but we don't know what to do!"

I agreed. Something had to be done. But what?

The tought struck both me and Star Fox Runner simultanously. A Christmas card it should be! Done in the modern fashion of 3D!

Okay, before I start rolling on the floor laughing at my hopeless attempt at hyping this up. Let's get to business.

I've been working on this on and off for a couple of hours almost each day since the start of December. I've gotten lot of input from the other conspirators, and I'm sure they will pop by this thread and say a couple of words as well.

So now, without any further lardy-dardy, lets unveil what this is all about.

Christmas_card_for_Catwings30_by_Asper_S

http://asper-sarnoff.deviantart.com/art/Christmas-card-for-Catwings30-147723468

Ever since I first came to this site, there have been one person that trough her warm, kind personality, and her abilities as both an excellent artist and roleplayer, have stood out in my eyes. You've been going trough a lot of tough stuff, but despite what the world have thrown at you, you've keept going on, or perhaps more like running!

Merry Christmas Catwings! And best wishes for a happy new year!

I'm sure the other conspirators will drop by soon, and I wish to thank each and every one of them for helping in making this possible, and providing details on how their fursonas should be. And a lot of thanks to Star Fox Runner, which got it all started in the first place, made the background, and organised it all.

I'm also hoping that in the year that is about to come, I will be able to add more people to the list, and make a SF-O group picture. But that is something for another time and another thread.

I conceived this idea around late November, when I noticed you were feeling down about something, and I realized you needed a little gift to make you feel better. But I knew something from just me wouldn't be enough, I had to get the community involved, to show you that we all care about you! Through constant communication with the other conspirators of this diabolical plan, we created this gem for you!

Letting you know that we all care for you very much.

Merry Christmas Dearest Catwings. And a Happy New Year to all!

assaultkrystal-1.jpg

I hope you continue to feel better catwings and asper My Fursona needs a haircut...:D

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Catwings keep up  the good work my friend.

Asper My Fursona needs a haircut...:D

I did give her a haircut. She now looks almost like the drawing you linked me to.

And BTW, it isn't really your fursona this, as it basicaly is Krystal/Kursed.

I did give her a haircut. She now looks almost like the drawing you linked me to.

And BTW, it isn't really your fursona this, as it basicaly is Krystal/Kursed.

well nice work anyway.

Wow, this is absolutely awesome Asper and SF Runner, not only the card but the act of kindness!

And Merry Christmas catwings! I hope you have a good holiday and a wonderful new year! Your friends at SFO will always be here to support you!

:friends:

Guest Julius Quasar

I've been working on this on and off for a couple of hours almost each day since the start of December. I've gotten lot of input from the other conspirators, and I'm sure they will pop by this thread and say a couple of words as well.

Ever since I first came to this site, there have been one person that trough her warm, kind personality, and her abilities as both an excellent artist and roleplayer, have stood out in my eyes. You've been going trough a lot of tough stuff, but despite what the world have thrown at you, you've keept going on, or perhaps more like running!

I'm sure the other conspirators will drop by soon, and I wish to thank each and every one of them for helping in making this possible, and providing details on how their fursonas should be. And a lot of thanks to Star Fox Runner, which got it all started in the first place, made the background, and organised it all.

I'm also hoping that in the year that is about to come, I will be able to add more people to the list, and make a SF-O group picture. But that is something for another time and another thread.

AWESOME JOB! :yes: :yes:

A stormy night, as November was about to change into December, a dark figure approached me.

The stranger lifted away his hood, and revealed himself to be Star Fox Runner. A friend of mine.

Star Fox Runner spoke out with a thundering voice: "I think we must do something Asper. A friend of us seems to have been feeling down lately, and requires our assistance! I have spoke with several others of our friends, but we don't know what to do!"

I agreed. Something had to be done. But what?

The tought struck both me and Star Fox Runner simultanously. A Christmas card it should be! Done in the modern fashion of 3D!

Okay, before I start rolling on the floor laughing at my hopeless attempt at hyping this up. Let's get to business.

you awesome asper wonderful job

catwings is lucky to have friends like you guys

merry christmas to all of you

O-oh my god! T

Thank you SO much! I can't say how much I appreciate this...aw, I'm crying, aha. xD I love all of you, thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Wow, for me...I...THANK YOU! <333 Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you have a wonderful year! You're all wonderful friends, one out of a million.

Th-this just made my day decade! xDDD

-virtualhugglesqueezethatcutsoffcirculation-

I'm glad you love it!

Merry Christmas Catwings!

O-oh my god! T

Thank you SO much! I can't say how much I appreciate this...aw, I'm crying, aha. xD I love all of you, thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Wow, for me...I...THANK YOU! <333 Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you have a wonderful year! You're all wonderful friends, one out of a million.

Th-this just made my day decade! xDDD

-virtualhugglesqueezethatcutsoffcirculation-

A pleassure Cat!

And I want to say thanks to everyone that dropped by and said how they liked the card and said a few words for Cat. The community we have here SF-O is truly unique in how we care for each other like that. Thanks to all of you.