• Kursed

• Starfox mccloud15

• Caat01

• evilwaffles

Guest Julius Quasar

wow, I want to know what will happen xD

(Thanks)

Chapter 19

Lola, Misty, Todd, and I went to McCloud Ranch, met up with Fox and the others, then we arrived at the main office of Phoenix Shipping, LTD.  In Mr. Phoenix's office, we sat and waited for him to arrive.  "Todd, don't raid Mr. Phoenix's minibar!  Julius, don't poke through Mr. Phoenix's desk.  Falco, don't touch that stuff on the shelf." Fox said to us.  "You sure got a lotta rules, 'King Don't'..." I commented.

Krystal kicked me.  "Respect others, please." she said to me.  "Or I'll kick your ass!" Lola said to me, imitating Krystal's voice and accent perfectly.  "Why you little..." Tigress growled, but Krystal stopped her.  "Let's not fight or roughhouse in here.  Let's act like mercenaries, not little babies." Fox said.

Mr. Phoenix entered the room, looking haggard, exhausted.  "Daddy!" shouted Fara delightfully.  "Sweetheart, hey, how's my little pumpkin?" Mr. Phoenix said, hugging her. He shook hands with all the guys on our team, and hugged all the girls on the team (except for Tigress and Miyu, whom he simply shook hands with them). 

After hugging Lola, Mr. Phoenix stood up, and cleared his throat.  "Lola, my wallet, please." he said.  He held out his hand.  Lola giggled, and handed him his wallet back, having pick pocketed Mr. Phoenix when  he hugged her.  "Lola!" complained Fara, Fox, Krystal, Tigress, and Todd.  "It was just a joke!" Lola replied.

"Okay, very funny, but let's get down to business." said Mr. Phoenix.  We all settled down, and  talked about Mr. Phoenix's job for us.

"In the port city of 'Lostendammed', an intergalactic arms trader, Ivan Borisenski, is selling arms to the local gangs there.  But he's mainly buying, this time, from an intergalactic hot rodder and jet biker gang called the "Sons Of Bitches Motorcycle Club", an all canine gang.  They plan to sell Mr. B. a VERY destructive nuclear bomb.  It's very dangerous.  They'll deliver the bomb to Mr. B., and he's going to pay them for it, arm it, and do Lord-knows-what with it. 

The good news is, the cops know of this, and the Lostendammed P. D. are planning a SWAT Team raid on his ship, the 'Callisto' at the port.

The bad news is, Ivan Borisenski knows too much, and I need him dead.  I don't want him to talk to the police at all, understood? 

If the thugs who work for him, or the bikers are apprehended, I don't care.  But if Ivan is apprehended alive in the raid, which is statistically very likely...that's not gonna be good for certain parties, I'm not saying who..but I know you, the Star Fox Team, can carry out this mission. 

Oh, and these same parties who want Ivan dead also want you to disarm the bomb, and bring me the remote control detonator, and the arming chip for the bomb, as proof that the mission was completely successful.  Don't use an EMP to disarm the bomb, it needs to still be intact for use.  Understood?"

Mr. Phoenix smiled wearily at us.  We all looked at each other, confused.

"Did I mention, you'll receive triple the amount of your usual fee, contingent on the success of this mission?" asked Mr. Phoenix.

"We're in!" said Fox.

"GOOD!  Tomorrow, Lostendammed Harbor, Pier 13, the 'Callisto', kill Ivan Borisenski, disarm the bomb....oh, and DO NOT MENTION THIS TO ANYONE!...and don't ask any questions." Mr. Phoenix said in an ominous tone.  "You got it!" said Falco, giving the thumbs up.  We all nodded, and Mr. Phoenix looked relieved.  "Great!  Good luck!" he said to us.  He also told us what time to raid the ship, when the Sons Of Bitches were going to deliver the bomb to Ivan's ship.  It was early in the morning.

We stepped out into the dark, rainy afternoon.  As we left the shipping company HQ, and headed back to McCloud Ranch, Fox came onto the comm channel.

:fox: "Any of you guys notice how...odd...Mr. Phoenix was behaving?"

Fara: "Yeah...daddy looked so...worried...and the fact he wants this to be so secret, and he doesn't want Ivan to talk to the cops seems so....strange."

:krystal: "He's probably got something big to hide."

:falco: "I think so too..."

Todd: "Yup!  He sounded like me when I'm up to something."

We all agreed there.

:fox: "Well, regardless, we shouldn't talk about it now.  These comm channels aren't exactly secure here..."

:katt: "Smart thinking, Fox.  Considering the touchy nature of this assignment, we gotta do our best to stay on our toes."

:slippy: "This seems like a really important job, considering we're being paid triple our usual fee..."

We arrived back at McCloud Ranch and headed inside.  "Everyone!  get ready, and well rested.  Tomorrow, we get up early, and make our move on the Callisto, and kill Ivan, and disarm the bomb.  We gotta get the job done before the cops raid the ship." Fox told us.  We nodded.  "Fox, Todd, and I will create a plan, and we'll tell it to you later.  Get prepared, and get some sleep." said Tigress.

We did just that.

*that's it for this chapter*

This is getting quite intense, great story Julius, and i can see the team talking to Mr.phoenix. (this is why i like to much this fanfic, because i can see everything in my mind) :P

This is getting quite intense, great story Julius, and i can see the team talking to Mr.phoenix. (this is why i like to much this fanfic, because i can see everything in my mind) :P

Same here :D Especially the beginning of the story ;)

Guest Julius Quasar

:krystal:: :facepalm: Tigress...

Same here :D Especially the beginning of the story ;)

Thanks guys!

Guest Julius Quasar

Chapter 20

I was rousted out of bed by Tigress, who put her paw over my mouth so as not to make any noise.  Misty was awake, and it was early morning, not even light out.  "We need you in full makeup, and costume, Julius." said Tigress.  "Mmmph." I tried to say, but I was taken into the bathroom at the end of the hall.

Tigress, Krystal, Fox, Katt, Lola, Madame Vulpine, and Babs were placing a skin tight white long sleeved unitard on me, with a brown furry sleeveless shirt, with a tail attacked to a belt, furry leg warmers, thick socks with pads on the bottom, prosthetics on my nose, cheeks, and forehead, and a wig cap with a large brown and white wig with brown ears sewn into it.  They put the makeup on my face, brown gloves on my hands and brown and white furry arm warmers on my arms.

In the mirror, I saw they had transformed me into an anthropomorphic, brown-and-white...cat.  I looked like I should be in the musical "Cats", but I could see they were making me look more...Cornerian.  I guess they wanted me to blend in better.  "Let's show the others!" Tigress declared, as she threw a sheet over me and carried me into the main room.  She set me down, stood me straight up, and I could hear the whispers of the others in the room.  Everyone must have been awake by now.

"Everybody, we've transformed Julius!  He can now walk among the Lostendammed Harbor, without attracting attention!  Ta-daa!" bragged Tigress, as she pulled the sheet off of me.  I could see everyone in the room now, Lola was standing on one side of me, wearing the same red showgirl outfit she wore on our previous mission on Kew, Misty on the other side of me, wearing her blue showgirl outfit she had worn on planet Kew.  They stood with dramatic poise, their arms directing to me, showing me off to the crowd.

Everyone else in the room applauded.  "Uhh...thanks, everyone." I said.  "You're welcome, Julius." said Krystal, now wearing her Saurian outfit, the loincloth and her tribal bra, with shoulder armor, and sandals and forearm guards.  "You're such a cute kitty!" Misty tried to kiss me, but Lola gently stopped her.  "Don't smear his makeup." she said to Misty.  "Oh, right, sorry." Misty replied.

"Okay, team!  Krystal, Lola, and Misty will create a diversion!  Akasha slips the tracking device onto the bikers' vehicle, and Julius, Me, Todd, and Falco are going in!  We'll find that bomb, disarm it, and kill Ivan Borisenski.  Let's move!" Fox said.

We stood in front of the "Grubby Bunny" strip club, a biker gang bar.  We saw the hover-car, a blue one, parked out front, with four members from the "Sons Of Bitches Motorcycle Club" guarding the car.  One went into the bar, the others stood guard.  "Move into action, girls!" said Madame Vulpine, softly.  Lola, Misty, and Krystal nodded.  Krystal borrowed a spare pair of dancing fans from Misty, and the three of them stepped in front of the car, and spoke to the biker guards.

"Hey guys...we were going to practice our dance number, over in that alleyway...you mind critiquing our performance?  Please?" asked Lola in a sultry voice.  "Well, we're not supposed to leave the car..." said one guard.  "SCREW THAT!  I wanna see 'em dance!" shouted one of the bikers.  The three bikers followed Lola, Misty, and Krystal, and the girls led them into the alleyway, and began to dance.  We could hear the bikers hooting and hollering, and as they were distracted, Akasha moved like a little shadow, planted the tracking device on the car, and made her way back to us.  She handed me the tracking device remote hand held monitor.

The bikers walked out the alleyway, smiling.  They went back to the car, and the girls walked around the back of the alleyway, and back to us.  The biker who had left for the bar came back, and joined his fellow bikers once again.  They got into the car, and drove towards the harbor pier.

I, Todd, Fox and Falco ran for the harbor patrol police station.  We sneaked in past the cop at the desk in the office to our right, and the guard in the outside booth behind us.  We got into the locker room, and put on the spare uniforms left in there.  I just put the clothes on over my fursuit, but Todd, Falco, and Fox placed their clothes in one of the lockers.  I had my silenced laser pistol in its shoulder rig holster set under my police uniform, over my fursuit.  We didn't take the police guns.  We went to the pier, and walked past patrolling officers, who eyed us suspiciously, but not suspiciously enough.

We headed to a small shed at the edge of the pier.  We went inside the shed, and changed into longshoremen/dockworkers uniforms. We hid our laser pistols inside a toolbox, which I carried.  We walked behind the HUGE shipping cargo containers, lined up at the edge of the pier, staying out of the cops' sight, and when we got to the fenced end of the pier, we walked out from behind them, and up to the gates.

Two ship workers for the "Callisto" were flanking the entrance to the fenced area of the pier.  They were Siberian Timber Wolves, in black boots, blue coveralls, and blue caps.  They held hyper laser assault rifles, on slings.  "Stop!  We need to search you!" one of them said.  He walked up us, holding a metal detector wand, and running it up and down each of us.  We passed the checkpoint.  The ship worker waved us through.

We went into the fenced ship yard.  There were three warehouses, one outside the fenced in shipyard, the other two inside the shipyard. "I saw the cops go in and out of the warehouse outside the fence, there's a police sniper on the roof of the warehouse on the other end, but we can go into that middle warehouse, I saw the ship workers going in and out of it." said Todd.  "Let's check it out, we could try to find some spare ship workers uniforms, maybe?" said Falco.  We all nodded, and went into the middle warehouse.

We went inside, and up to a locker room on the upper floor.  We took our weapons out of the tool box and put them back on our persons.  We changed into the spare ship workers' uniforms in that locker room.  We then walked out to the pier, and boarded the Callisto.  I headed up to Ivan's room, passing the guards, and I made it to the upper deck, and hid there, waiting for Ivan.  Todd, Falco, and Fox went down below, I had given the tracking device's hand held monitor to Fox.

I hid in the bunk bed, pulling the curtain for the lower bunk in front of me, and I looked from behind it, waiting.  Ivan entered the room, locked the door behind him, and turned, his back to me and the door, and typed on his computer.  I aimed my silenced laser pistol at Ivan's head, he was positioned diagonally from me, I was at his left rear, as he hunched over and typed at his computer laptop on his desk. 

I squeezed the trigger, and fired  a shot at Ivan's head, killing him.  I came out of my hiding place, and took the remote control detonator from Ivan's coat.  I looked at him, crumpled dead on the floor.  He was a Russian Blue cat.  I took the large laser pistol and holster from his body, and I hid the remote control detonator in my pocket, and the laser gun and holster in my ship workers coveralls.

I unlocked the door.  I went down to the lower cargo hold of the ship, and found Todd, Falco, and Fox opening the shipping container where the car was stashed.  I helped them pick the lock on the car trunk, and we found the bomb.  Fox disarmed the bomb, removing the arming chip.  I removed the tracking device from the car, and we closed up the car trunk and the shipping container.  Fox pocketed the bomb arming chip, I handed him the tracking device, and he pocketed it, too.

"I got Ivan." I said.  "Great." replied Todd, Falco, and Fox.  We headed out of the ship.  As we passed a room on the main deck, I heard three voices inside.

:wolf: "...should be a good score."

:leon: "I still have my doubts."

:panther: "Keep an open mind, will ya'?"

STAR WOLF!

I turned and opened the door, to find Wolf, Leon, and Panther playing poker, sitting on small crates, and using a utility cable spool as their table.  "Guys, you gotta get outta here." I said to them.  They dropped their cards, and stared at me.  "Whhhhaaat!?" asked Wolf.  "Who the hell are you!?" asked Panther.  "Is that...Julius Quasar!?" asked Leon in surprise.  They reached for their blasters.  "NO!  Guys, listen to me, the Lostendammed P.D. are conducting a raid!  There's SWAT officers in the two warehouses on either end of the pier.  They want to take Ivan alive, but they'll most likely kill everyone else aboard the Callisto." I said.

The three of them eyed me suspiciously.  "What the hell are you doing!?" Todd whispered to me.  "Saving them.  Star Wolf." I said.  "Who's there!?" asked Wolf.  "Friends.  We got business here, but we're done.  Come with us, or you'll be killed by the cops." I said.  "We have to warn Ivan." said Panther.  "He's dead.  Don't ask, just come with us.  NOW!" I said.  Wolf, Panther, and Leon stared at each other, and then walked out to the corridor.  They saw Falco, Fox, and Todd.

"Let's go, Star Wolf." said Wolf.  Leon and Panther stared at Wolf in disbelief.  "Something tells me that Julius is telling the truth." said Wolf.  "Is it instinct?" asked Leon.  "Intuition?" asked Panther.  "Krystal, telling me telepathically." said Wolf.  "Oh." Panther and Leon said.  We all headed out...

We were off the ship, out of the ship yard, and in the tool shed, changing back into the cop uniforms.  As we left the shed, we could see the SWAT Teams raiding the Callisto in the distance.  We heard laser blasts, and saw the sniper on the warehouse roof firing like mad.  An MI-24 type of flying ship with a police sniper in it was circling the Callisto, shooting at it.  The ship workers were being cut down.

Wolf, Leon, and Panther stared in disbelief and shock.  "Damn!" said all three of them at once.  They ran off, sneaking past the patrolling cops, and disappearing into a nearby building.  We went into the police station, and Fay, along with Pal, went to the power fuse box outside the station, and pulled out the fuses, cutting the power to the police station.

We changed back into our clothes, and sneaked out of the station while the cops repaired the fuse box that Fay and Pal (now back safely at our hiding place) had wrecked.  We got back to the hiding place, and told the others we had succeeded.  Krystal turned to me, and so did Fox, after our team had arrived back at McCloud Ranch.  "That was really noble of you to save Star Wolf like that." said Fox.  "Yes...and I can sense the Star Wolf Team's conversation...they said they 'owe Julius one'...You will definitely be glad you saved the Star Wolves." she said, smiling at me.

*that's it for this chapter*

Great, great and great!!, just freaking awesome Julius.

There is no chapter that does not attract my attention.  :D :P

Guest Julius Quasar

Great, great and great!!, just freaking awesome Julius.

There is no chapter that does not attract my attention.  :D:P

Dude, thanks! :D

I'm exhausted, going to bed now :zzz:

That's a nice offer, but no thanks...I'll just have to find a way to cheer up....

Can always smoke crack *Kidding of course*

I recommend a generous helping of Dr. Pepper and Dr. Mario.

I believe there is a difference between crack and cocaine, but I don't do any drugs, so wouldn't know, and to answer your question, it messes you up, is expensive, and last but not least, is illegal.

Guest Julius Quasar

Chapter 21

I had changed out of my cat disguise, and we were now heading to Mr. Phoenix's office again, with the bomb activation chip and the remote detonator as proof of completed service.  I left my silenced laser pistol and holster rig back at McCloud Ranch, and had changed back into my clothes and was wearing my new high powered laser pistol and holster rig for it under my coat.

We arrived at Mr. Phoenix's office to see him watching the news on TV. 

"...a police raid at Lostendammed Harbor today met with heavy armed resistance between SWAT Team officers and ship workers for the 'Callisto' star cruiser.  Members of the "Sons Of Bitches" hot rodders gang were also involved in the confrontation.  The ship's 'captain' and owner, Ivan Borisenki, was found dead, apparently from strangulation, although police are still investigating the details..."

Mr. Phoenix smiled at us, as we handed over the bomb components.  "EXCELLENT!" he crowed, as he took the remote detonator and the activation chip, opened his wall safe, and placed them in there.  He then closed and locked the wall safe, and went to his computer, typing in some commands.  "Great work Star Fox Team, thank you!  I'm transferring your fee, correction, triple your fee, as we speak!"

We all thanked him, and we offered to take him with us to breakfast, but he politely declined, saying he had already eaten.  We left his office after bidding him farewell, and he said the same to us.  We headed back to McCloud Ranch, and I gathered up my stuff, while Misty gathered her stuff, and we went back to Todd's place at McCloud Hall.

"No, no, you listen to me!  My house burned down, I paid my premiums just like anyone else!  You have to honor my claim!" I said angrily into the phone.  "Well, Mr. Quasar, you fell behind on some payments, and although you paid the balance, and the penalties, the cost for your claim...deductibles...lip service, lip service....blah, blah, blah...the point is, we can only honor 65% of your claim." the insurance agent said to me.

I calculated the amount.  "I can't rebuild my house on that much!" I said.  "Sorry.  It's the best we can do for you.  Do you want the money, or what?" the insurance agent said.  "Fine, I'll take it." I muttered.  "What was that?" asked the agent.  "Yes, I'll take the money.  Thank you.  I'm sorry for snapping at you, I dunno if you ever had your house burn down before.." I said, butt he insurance agent said "It's okay, I know it can be frustrating. Now bear in mind, any material possessions in your house are not covered by..." I replied with "It's okay, thanks."

I got the money wired to my account.  Between my share of the Shao Di Gong job, the Ivan Borisenski job, my insurance settlement...I still needed more money.  I called up my next door neighbor of my old house, and we got to talking.  I sold him my lot for the land value only, we met at City Hall in Corneria City, I signed the deed to the lot over to him, and he transferred the funds to me.  Now I had enough to make a down payment on a house.

I came back to McCloud Hall to be greeted by the Star Fox Team.  Todd told them I was looking to buy a new house, although I hadn't told anyone this but Misty.  I then found out Misty told Lola, and she told Todd, who told everybody.  "Let's go!" Slippy said, grabbing one of my arms, and Akasha grabbed the other, as Tigress pushed me from behind.  They were all talking excitedly at once, telling me where I should move to.

We checked out a place just outside of Corneria City, in Riparian County.  It was a very marshy, watery region .  The homes there all had their own lake, pond, river or stream adjacent features.  Slippy lived out there.

Some of the homes that had their own lakes and ponds were either partially or completely submerged in the water.  They looked like the marine base on that TV show "Sealab 2021".  The Realtor who helped us told me some of those homes could surface to the top and submerge down below to the bottom of the water, like an elevator.  "My house does that!" declared Slippy proudly.

We came to the only house for sale at the time in Riparian County.  It was fully submerged, another "Sealab 2021" house.  It couldn't surface, but it had a floating dock with a glass elevator with 360 Degree views of the water as you went down.  "Let's see someone try to burn down your house now, Julius!" Slippy said as the others fought down a laugh.

I didn't care for that place.  It didn't leak, since the domes were all one piece, but...it wasn't me.  Slippy was disappointed that I didn't choose the place, but we kept looking.  Todd chose a place for me.  Unfortunately, as cool as it seemed, in a very nice artist enclave of Corneria City, it wasn't for me.  The inside of the place looked like an Escher painting, literally.

Artificial gravity held you and your furniture in place on the walls and ceilings.  You could walk up and down stairs while sideways or upside down.  "What if the artificial gravity fails?" Fox asked the Realtor.  "That is a risk, I'll admit." said the Realtor.  "Well, it's cool, but I don't think it would be safe, I don't wanna risk getting hurt by falling or my stuff falling off the walls and ceilings onto me.  Plus, I don't want to buy a place with extra dimensions I'm not gonna use." I said.

We checked out a place in Avian Acres, courtesy of Falco.  It was nice, but cliff side homes aren't for me.  Especially the really high up ones.  "Crybaby." Falco muttered after I explained this.  We checked out an artificial tree, with a home made to look like a fancy tree house built into the tree.  The utility pipes and cables were hidden in the fake "roots" of the tree.  Fox and Krystal loved it, but I didn't care for it.

Finally, we found a house I liked.  It was just outside Corneria City, an equal distance from McCloud Hall and McCloud Ranch, this time instead of being in a median point between those two places, it was more like...the peak of a triangle, so to speak.  McCloud Hall, McCloud Ranch, and this place formed a triangle.  I liked it!  It was Northwest of Corneria City, faced south, and had a great view of either the city lights, the mountains, or the ocean from all the rooms.  It had a large indoor pool in the back, with its own waterfall, and large tinted solarium windows.

The house itself was on a large fenced lot, with stable soil, and on a ridge...limited neighbors, and the style of the house was Art Deco.  It had Terra Cotta exteriors, which were Cobalt Blue, Teal, and Turquoise.  It had gold leaf trim, and a central clock tower, with a wrap around balcony and gold plated clock hands and numerals, each numeral was simply a bar.  The house was three storied, counting the clock tower, which was an office, and the solarium containing my indoor pool, and the waterfall was three stories high, and made to look like natural rock-scape, the whole pool was made to look like natural rock-scape, and there was an indoor, in the ground jacuzzi as well.

The house had 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, front upstairs balconies for the two upstairs bedrooms, a dining room, a kitchen, a large rec room, a living room, a fireplace, a foyer, a basement storage room, basement workshop, a basement laundry room, and a 2 car garage, with a landing pad on top of it for 2 Arwing sized vessels.  The lot also had plenty of room for more ground level parking.  It had beautiful glass block features, along with black granite walls, and awesome looking light fixtures, art deco styled, with tile floors that were faux marble, but looked like real marble.

All the appliances were included, as was the furniture.  The price was suspiciously low.  And the terms were "Sold As-Is".  It turned out, according to the Realtor, that the house was built without a permit, although it was outside of Corneria City, and technically didn't need a permit, it wasn't built to proper standards.

The roof leaked, the house was improperly hooked up to the utility grids, resulting in power leaks, water leaks, and sewage leaks, all underground.  The basement frequently flooded as a result of the water being improperly hooked up...the wiring and outlets, along with the light switches were not properly grounded, so the rains caused the roof to leak, resulting in power outages, and electrical shock hazards.

The place needed lots of work, but...I had more than enough money left over after buying the place to fix it up.  My friends were glad I found a place to live, and in a month and a half, the work was complete.  The utilities were properly hooked up, the house was rewired and grounded correctly in the wiring, switches, and outlets.  I got the roof fixed, and the water and mold damage repaired.  I had the whole house fixed up and completed, and I had the Star Fox Team over to celebrate. 

We swam in the pool, played music, partied...ate, drank...Todd got me a dozen sentry bots like the ones that guarded the Climate Control Center on planet Fichina.  Lola got me a few servant droids.  Misty got me a pool and jacuzzi cleaning droid.  Tigress and Akasha updated and installed a security surveillance system with hidden cameras that were motion activated, Slippy and Silas installed biometric access pads to open and unlock the doors and gates of my property, and they also put in an alarm system.

Krystal and Misty helped me decorate.  Falco got me a high powered telescope for the tower.  Fox got me a massage chair to relax in.  Edge got me a safe, not a wall safe, but a nice executive office safe, that was fireproof AND burglar proof, with a traditional click-clack dial safe lock.  We put it in the basement storage room, and bolted it to the floor.  Perfect.  I got a great tool set from Miyu, a first aid kit from Fay, a very nice faux stained glass fronted door weapons/gun cabinet from Babs, where when I smashed the glass, the fragments from the faux stained glass doors could be put back together easily, like Legos, and placed back into the cabinet door front.

Madame Vulpine got me a protective Cerinian Talisman, which would bring good luck, and Conrad helped to construct, in my house, a secret room to hide in, for emergencies.  The entrance to it was well hidden.  It was brilliant the way he did it, so simple, but effective.  Pal and Krystal got me an all weather, indoor/outdoor ping pong table, with paddles, net, balls, and a ball shooting machine for one player games.  Fara and Kylie got me an all weather indoor/outdoor Foosball table with extra players and balls.  Everyone contributed something to help make my house better, and I appreciated it.

Misty and I moved our stuff out of Todd and Lola's house, and into my new house.

*That's it for this chapter*

Guest Julius Quasar

lovely house!

Thanks!  I added a fireplace to the list of amenities to it.  The house is inspired by a combo of the Eastern Columbia Lofts Building down in L.A., and an art deco style house in my neighborhood.

:D great chapter, and really nice house you got there, you're lucky! :yes:

oh and sorry to heard you were depressed, i hope you're good now.

Guest Julius Quasar

:D great chapter, and really nice house you got there, you're lucky! :yes:

oh and sorry to heard you were depressed, i hope you're good now.

Thanks!  I also added an indoor jacuzzi (meant to put that in the story chapter earlier).

And I'm feeling a little bit better now, thanks for your concern.  Thank you all for your concern, and your words of encouragement!

I'll work on the next chapter later.