the luxary lylat hotel

Velocity

"Thanks."Aksah said as Kylie walked off setting aksaha down as they waited for the elevator

"Kinda obvious?"Akasha muttered to Kylie

Kylie just shrugged in reply.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ris Grestar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• EazyIN

amethyst walked in after kylie and akasha entered the elevator,and said to the manager"i'd like a room"

"for how long?"the manager asked in reply

"about a year or two"

"how big?"

"normal sized"

"credit or cash?"

"credit"amethyst said befor giving the manager one of his credit cards.

"your room number is 17"the manager said giving him the key.

"lucky me"amethyst said heading for the elevator.

"Well of course Im taking you with me!" said Fox playfully. He hugged her and walked to the  counter and asked for a room.

*Meanwhile on the mid section of the Hotel, the elevator doors open and R_G proceeds with a small blaster at the ready looking for a room that overlooks the busy park in front of the hotel. The human goes past several hallways, maids and guests without being detected*

"So far, so good."

*The humann avoids detection by security and cameras on his way to a suitable room with a good view of the Park.*

amethyst poping out suddenly as R G was about to round a corner said"your not being very stealthy"pulling out his coramite blaster ready for combat

amethyst poping out suddenly as R G was about to round a corner said"your not being very stealthy"pulling out his coramite blaster

"Dang! It seems I've been spotted..."

*The human says as he strikes and removes the weapon from his agresor... but he throws his as well.*

"Wow, it worked last time."

*R_G stands ready to fight*

amethyst strikes first with a round house kick delivers two punches to the chest and knocks him down while spining on the floor then grabbed his blaster and pointed it at

R G.ending the fight with a"what are you doing?"

amethyst strikes first with a round house kick delivers two punches to the chest and knocks him down while spining on the floor then grabbed his blaster and pointed it at

R G.ending the fight with a"what are you doing?"

*RG Stands with his hands up*

"Look, nobody has to get hurt. I'm just here on vacation."

*RG says as he walks towards amethyst*

"I'm also expecting some nice females. You like vixens? They'll be here soon."

"why'd you have a blaster then?"amethyst tryed to inquier still holding a defensive stance also acknolegeing the other statement for a later question.

"why'd you have a blaster then?"amethyst tryed to inquier still holding a defensive stance also acknolegeing the other statement for a later question.

*The human still aproaches amethyst very slowly*

"Well, one can never be sure what might be lurking right around the corner."

*The human said as he moves towards a locked door*

"besides, this is a very dangerous universe."

"i see you stop inching tword that door.stop or i'll be the one escourting you out of the hotel.

besides do you even have the key?"amethyst said before reading R G's mind then saying"don't answer that."

"i see you stop inching tword that door.stop or i'll be the one escourting you out of the hotel.

besides do you even have the key?"amethyst said before reading R G's mind then saying"don't answer that."

"Then you know what comes next..."

*RG Throws himself towards the door, smashing it open and bars the door with a metal bookshelf.*

"What hotel has metal bookshelfs?"

*The human throws everything he can find to strengthen the blocking as amethyst tries to push and shoot his way in.*

"Dont have too much time..."

*Opens the suitcase and assembles a JC-76 sniper blaster by the window and looks for his target*

"C'mon, c'mon. Where is that Phenix? Cant be that hard to find."

*the human turns towards the blocked door and yells...*

"Quit bangin and shooting! Cant hear myself think!!"

*then turns to his scopes and keeps scanning the populous park*

amethyst figured he proabably couldn't get in that way so he toke a minigrenede the size of a lighter and the shape of a small rectangle and slid it under the carpeted door.

a couple seconds later there was a small explosion from the room and a yell at the same time.amethyst then said"thank god for those minigrenades" then jimmeyed the lock and every thing fell on him.

amethyst figured he proabably couldn't get in that way so he toke a minigrenede the size of a lighter and the shape of a small rectangle and slid it under the carpeted door.

a couple seconds later there was a small explosion from the room and a yell at the same time.amethyst then said"thank god for those minigrenades" then jimmeyed the lock and every thing fell on him.

*Gunman had finally located his target and was ready to fire until an explosion caused him to miss and blow the fountain on the center of the park to pieces*

"Dang!!! You're a lot of trouble budy!"

*RG says as he switches to stun and looks for amethyst*

"My target and her company have already been alerted to my presence and location, so I'll have to retreat for the time being... I cant see you but you better not follow me!"

*RG begins to head towards the blown door to search for a scape route*

amethyst climed out as soon as R G ran out of the hallway eventuaily coming to the stairs.

looking around sor somethind to grind on the rail in the middle and saw an empty room service tray.he then leaped in the air landing on the rail and grinded all the way down it jumping off as soon as the rail ended.then ran after him to ask him one more question then amethyst thought"let's just hope he dosen't kill me before i get to him."

amethyst climed out as soon as R G ran out of the hallway eventuaily coming to the stairs.

looking around sor somethind to grind on the rail in the middle and saw an empty room service tray.he then leaped in the air landing on the rail and grinded all the way down it jumping off as soon as the rail ended.then ran after him to ask him one more question then amethyst thought"let's just hope he dosen't kill me before i get to him."

*RG comes to another floor and goes straight for the elevators. as he reaches the elevators, the human stops a feline couple from entering and pulls out a vixen out the elevator as he goes in*

"Sorry, but this elevator is headed towards trouble!"

*The human said as the elevator doors closed and headed upwards*

"I'm in trouble. I'm on big trouble now."

*Gunman sighs as that annoying elevator music plays*

amethyst saw the elevator doors close and as soon as they did he used his emp generator on his belt.

"that should slow him down"he said heading up the flight of stairs and pressing the pick up button on the elevator turning off his EMP generator and switching on his cloaking generator.

amethyst saw the elevator doors close and as soon as they did he used his emp generator on his belt.

"that should slow him down"he said heading up the flight of stairs and pressing the pick up button on the elevator turning off his EMP generator and switching on his cloaking generator.

*RG stops on the top floors and exits elevator*

"Stupid elevator. Something's wrong with this thing."

*RG holds his rifle at the ready as he heads towards the stairway*

"OK... lets see that... that... that... what species is he come to think of it?"

*RG Continues towards the stairs*

amethyst silently stalks R G as he follows him.

*RG hears something behind, looks around but sees nothing and continues up the flight of stairs.*

"That better not be that freaking invisible cat. That Vague freaks me out..."

*RG mutters as he continues going up*

"I dont know if I should be more conserned about them Extinctioners or amethyst... and I still dont know what species is he.."

*Continues up and ignores the second set of footsteps hoping they are just the ecoing of his oun*

Silver walked in through the revolving door.In one hand, he held his helmet, the other hand hovering over a poorly concealed holstered blaster. His flight suit was stained with sweat and his fur was ruffled.

"man, why are things always blowing up around me," he thought to himself as he brushed plaster from the fountain in the courtyard off his shoulder. He looked over the room. A tall white Fox slid down the handrail of the grand staircase and darted off towards the second floor.

"Strange. Maybe he's after that human too." he thought. "Oh well. I'll let him take it. I'm useless without my ship anyways..."

Silver sighed and walked up to the reception counter. A couple small cats were walking off one way, and there were two somewhat familiar looking foxes across the room. They didn't seem like trouble, and the rest of the people in this painfully shiny lobby seemed like perfectly strange civilians, grumping about things like "terrorists" and  elevators not working.

Forgetting the large armored space cruiser he had just shot down (not without difficulty), and remembering how long it had been since he'd slept in a proper bed, he approached the reception counter and rang the bell. He was looking forward to a nice, peaceful evening for a change...

"Nice day I chose for a job!"

*RG says as he continues upwards still hearing steps other than his own.*

"Dang, everyones on to me! And blending in wont help... I'm a human on a Humanimals' world!"

*RG continues to run up the stairs*

"I need a vacation..."

amethyst got board after a while while following R G but was kind of amuste at the fact that he didn't know what species he was and a bit suprised that he knew his name.but he still got board and decided to mess with him so he says "do you want to know what species amethyst is?"he said in a spooky voice but held up his blaster in case he was pinpointed by R G.

Forgetting the large armored space cruiser he had just shot down (not without difficulty), and remembering how long it had been since he'd slept in a proper bed, he approached the reception counter and rang the bell. He was looking forward to a nice, peaceful evening for a change...

"yes?"the manager said