StarFox - The Animated Series

Fredryk Phox

in which cheek do you mean, good sir

Looks like someone's mind is in the gutter. ಠ_ಠ

• Like 1

This summer will be good blast for another season ^_^

As of 2:28pm CST I'm performing some music live over stickam.

If you want to check it out, here:

http://www.stickam.com/fredryk

I'm playing some stuff from the animated series as well as other video game/star fox stuff.

You don't need an account to watch, but you can make one and log in and all that stuff to the chat thing if you want to.

• Like 1

I have to work a double shift between now and Christmas day, so in case I don't get a chance before I get out of there, you guys have a good one.

I have to work a double shift between now and Christmas day, so in case I don't get a chance before I get out of there, you guys have a good one.

Good luck out there, and watch out for all of the frantic last-minute shoppers! :P

Happy holidays to you too.

• 2 weeks later...

I removed most of the clips and songs and things that no longer have to do with the series, making room for the upcoming ones that do. Really busy, in the middle of moving across town from a 2nd story apartment into a new house. I get the entire basement to myself for a recording/media/whatever studio and we're going to be setting up soundproofing and equipment and everything. Sorry for no updates, it's starting to snow like hell over here and we're just having to bust ass to make sure everything's in check for when we move.

Also, I've decided to make each episode 10-12 minutes long, so that it'll be easier to put out more material in shorter intervals of time. Stay tuned and I'll let you guys know more when all this is done and over with.

Take all the time needed. What with you having a full time job, a band, and an active social life, I am impressed you have found the time to put out as much stuff as you have!

Lucky bastard.. My area's gotten flurries.. thats it...

Oh yeah, important stchuff, mah bad.. *ahem*

Okay, in all seriousness, take your time bro, im fairly certain none of us are anywhere near the age to be dying of natural causes, so were good to wait for a fair bit. Real life before anything else.

Also: I am currently working on some voice acting stuff for an XBox game coming out soon. It is called "Dust: An Elysian Tail" and it looks effing amazing. Look up some previews on YouTube and watch out for it whenever it does get released.

• Like 5

Nice!

It's understandable that your busy. I myself am busy as well, with 2 jobs.

Continue to do what ever that your doing! I have the patience to see your first episode! Doesn't matter to me if it's 3 or 6 months down the road. Keep up your projects there Fred!

and Dust: An Elysian Tail. looks like an interesting game to play.

Also: I am currently working on some voice acting stuff for an XBox game coming out soon. It is called "Dust: An Elysian Tail" and it looks effing amazing. Look up some previews on YouTube and watch out for it whenever it does get released.

I've heard of that! I remember hearing about it from Mr. Krystal about 2 or 3 years ago. If only it was announced for the PSN as well. :(

Edit: Thanks to everyone who stopped by. Had a great night.

In other news, I got some extra money to work with so the move is going to go extra smoothly now. I have a new tablet (a giant intuos3 model) to work with, and will be getting an actual artist desk and equipment when we move in, so I won't have to work hunched over on a couch or on the floor like I've been doing for the past 2 years or so. It's really been taking a toll on my back :B

• Like 3