Randomly modded games, by me.

tomas20

Nice claws jack looks like he need his nails trimmed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomas20

• Matt Macdowel

• Kursed

• MarekMcCloud

Worked a little more on Gmod Jack.

gm_bigcity0006.jpg

Glubglubglub.jpg

Caaaaaaake.jpg

testchmb_a_150052.jpg

...don't ask why I did this. For gods sake, don't ask why.

Ohgodwhy.jpg

maybe i should make mine on furry creature up hmmmm...  and nice pics there jack and is gmod free?

LOL I didn't know you had the renamon  model jack lol! So I see you  are working on gmod again.

could be the angle of the shot...

anyway THE CAKE IS A LIE!

could be the angle of the shot...

anyway THE CAKE IS A LIE!

LOL! Portal, awesome game!

At the request of some furry friends who have some rather peculiar fetishes, I added a "fatten" option to gmod Jack.

gm_construct0052.jpg

His tail, is now what's referred to as a Jigglebone. Basically means his tail moves freely. It isn't posable however.

When I created the character concept I wanted him to show no signs of mood with his tail, so it doesn't wag and tends to just hang there. However his tail will twitch involuntarily at times.

Jigglebones will be added to his hair, too, to allow that to move like real hair. Some parts of his vest will get jigglebones, too.

Milkshape huh? is It any easier then the product's made by Autodesk?

Oh, Very impressive stuff by the way, and i thought Burmecian was good at Fallout headhacks.

Milkshape huh? is It any easier then the product's made by Autodesk?

Oh, Very impressive stuff by the way, and i thought Burmecian was good at Fallout headhacks.

I prefer Blender.

I've become a little more familiar with Blender. So, now I use a combination of both Milkshape and Blender.

I use Blender to create the Shape Keys for gmod models (and to help sculpt better looking curves on models)

I also use Blender for creating the Fallout 3 models, since there's some tools that have been released to allow both NIF (Fallout 3 model format) import and export.

I've become a little more familiar with Blender. So, now I use a combination of both Milkshape and Blender.

I use Blender to create the Shape Keys for gmod models (and to help sculpt better looking curves on models)

I also use Blender for creating the Fallout 3 models, since there's some tools that have been released to allow both NIF (Fallout 3 model format) import and export.

Im a blender fan. Last I checked, (a year or 2 ago) there were no tools for Blender, the best you could do was export in one format to convert to something else you could convert to use in hammer. Also no animations. What are the current set like?