Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Haha, that's the easiest one.Cats? whats that?

Cats is a musical. :) It's awesome!

Also, in other news, I got accepted to Spring Hill College across the bay. They gave me a $66,000 scholarship for all 4 years.

I'm just confused because I never sent them my transcripts, I wanna say that my counselor sent them.

That's awesome Sissi, and you know what they say, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

As for me, I may actually be able to bring the Star Fox team into my fanfic today, currently at 40 1/2 pages in, and I'm still not there lol.

Guest Julius Quasar

Epic win!

I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow!

Good News! I have time to go on SFO tonight!  :lol:

Also...

In 7 days I'll be at Disneyland!

I've made some drawings these past two days and am inspired to get back into seriously drawing again and start a painting project with the new paint set I  bought.

Lucky!  Have fun at Naziland Disneyland you two!  :lol:

Also, in other news, I got accepted to Spring Hill College across the bay. They gave me a $66,000 scholarship for all 4 years.

I'm just confused because I never sent them my transcripts, I wanna say that my counselor sent them.

good for you!

Cats? whats that?

Originally a Broadway show, it's a musical....

Good news, everyone:

I just finished the last chapter of my class today!  All I gotta do is pass the final exam....

I just finished the last chapter of my class today!  All I gotta do is pass the final exam....

*General Pepper's voice* Good Luck!

Guest Para Astaroth

Several things:

1)  My Starzone:  Liberation roleplay is going along smoothly

2)  My fanfic, Contemptations:  Cole's Story is making great progress and I've recieved some VERY positive feedback (Which I thank who all has posted there)

3)  Won two of my seasonal soccer games, which makes our record 2-0

4)  I'm eating Butterfingers and Crunch mini's while I think of my next chapter of Cole's Story and Starzone:  Liberation

Guest FoXXX

Cats is a musical. :) It's awesome!

Awesome :D

Lucky!  Have fun at Naziland Disneyland you two!  :lol:

good for you!

Originally a Broadway show, it's a musical....

Good news, everyone:

Great :D Good luck :D

Several things:

1)  My Starzone:  Liberation roleplay is going along smoothly

2)  My fanfic, Contemptations:  Cole's Story is making great progress and I've recieved some VERY positive feedback (Which I thank who all has posted there)

3)  Won two of my seasonal soccer games, which makes our record 2-0

4)  I'm eating Butterfingers and Crunch mini's while I think of my next chapter of Cole's Story and Starzone:  Liberation

Cool :)

Winter is almost over and I went the entire time without getting a cold, got one Monday, it was terrible, but I'm starting to feel better now, guess that's a good thing :)

i live in the god for saken town known as Ionia!

Well, Ionia's bigger than Harrietta.

GNE! My HS Play starts tomorrow.

Things going quite well on my front.

• Managed to fix my headset, which had been acting up and distorting the sounds.
  • I forgot my computer home yesterday and didn't remember it till I was well on my way to school. The good part? Despite the road conditions being some of the worst I've ever driven in, I managed to squeze another twenty kilomteres or so into the trip, and still managed to barge into school right before my first class started.
  • My submission for the character design contest I'm hosting is getting along real nicely.

Guest krystal08

my computer rocks! i started my new fiction and i got an answer from Mr ruggels, Asheru as been changed for Zaoma since i can't keep her...

Ha ha, lucky you Z!ff, my computer always seems like its about to fall apart on me, though it has been unaltered for about six years lol.

As for me, the Star Fox team will finally be brought in to my fanfic today lol.

FINALLY! After I write one more word, the Star Fox team will have been officially introduced into my fanfic. It has taken so long to get to this point lol. Having to flesh out other parts and do other things besides my fan fic, but finally, after 52 pages, I can put down the word I have been waiting to do for 42 pages, "Falco."

Ha, its in there!

And I swear, never tell anyone an expected time for anything, just announce it when you do it, otherwise you jinx the shit out of it.

March Break!! *plays victory music from Super Mario Bros. 2* :D

1day and 0 hours till I hopefully win 2 StarFox posters and some Metroid posters.

good news everyone i  got very scared last night after watching ghost adventures, i thought there was an incubas in my rooom!

I got the Backburner!!

And for those who don't like it for lack of spray, I don't use spray enough for it to be worth it.

The little silver fox (that female) who used to hang around my yard is back!  :D

Awesome!

how do i get new weapons on tf2?

good news i might learn how to get new weapons on tf2!

To get new weapons, you can:

Do class achievements, go to the achievements window, click this tab and select the class achievements for the class you want a new weapon with, for every milestone achievement you get a new weapon.

You can also get weapons in random drops, sometimes after dying you will receive a random item, either a hat or weapon.

Finally if you go to character and info setup, at the bottom is a suit case, click that, then click blue prints, and you can see a list of things you can make and how to make them example: 3 of the same primary slot weapon will give you one scrap metal, 3 scrap metals give you a reclaimed metal, 3 refined metals make you a hat i think.

Anyways, today I pick up my scuba diving license, woopy!

AWE AWE AWESOME!!! I got the snes starfox poster! I woulda raised my bid for star fox 64 and super metroid, but I forgot... Oh well, hopefully I'll see em again!

Sorry about that ThePointingMan, I won the SF64 one, but I am quite sure you will see another one up within the next few days.