Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Para Astaroth

I might be getting a 32Gig iPod Touch sometime since my old iPod Nano 8Gig was washed in the washing machine and wouldn't charge, nor turn on.

Guest FoXXX

It's raining right now :D

Temperatures are going to get up in the 50's next week, winter is starting to come to an end, I'm happy :D

I almost won a Quake Live match.  That's good news because it means I'm getting better :D

good-news-everyone.png

(Couldn't resist)

It is starting to cool down to 20-25 degrees celsius (68 - 77 degree Fahrenheit) from the 38-42 degrees celsius (100.4 - 107.6 degree Fahrenheit) we've been having on average lately.

Oh and I got my third nuke on MW2 last night. :P

Great news everyone! The Dacia Sandero! It is soon to be acompanied by the Dacia Duster!

Hehe, only those who watch Top Gear will get that joke.

Moving on, yesterday we prepared and bottled a huge cask full of water, homemade honey, yeast and some other stuff. If things go as planned, we will have over 20 litres of mead ready as summer approaches.

Mead is viking beer for anyone who wonders. Very sweet, but strong adn meaty. The only kind of alcohol I sort of like the taste of.

Jolly good, I dislike the taste of alcoholic drinks, but still, sounds better then any alcoholic beverage I've ever tasted, plus it's got that added manlyness of vikings, right?

Anyways for me, SPRING BREAK!!

Guest Matt macdowel

It's raining right now :D

Temperatures are going to get up in the 50's next week, winter is starting to come to an end, I'm happy :D

BOO YEAH oh wait where i live the snow is basicly gone like when it was march 1st

Guest FoXXX

BOO YEAH oh wait where i live the snow is basicly gone like when it was march 1st

The snow here will probably stay until around the end of March

Guest Matt macdowel

Southwest Iowa

Michigan, Lower P

is where i live usually the snow stays longer until the last weeks of march but it melted faster hmmmmm

Tomorrow is SSBB's 2nd year anniversary!! :D

I'm gonna make a thread for it. :D