Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Para Astaroth

Bought 'Just Cause 2' for the PS3 a few days ago and having too much fun rolling my cars down cliffs.  PANAU APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest krystal08

hey, weird news! i cut myself badly in a knife...don't worry, its just a finger... the one in the middle... well, i was about to prank my friend by when i put my hand in his lunch box, i hit is kitchen knife to the bone and..thats most of it...i try to stope bleeding myself but..i wasn't able to...so i go to the shool clinic and i fel inconscious for like...two miutes and, much later on, i went to the hospital and i got 4...heu...how do you say this...its...Argh...i don't have my dictionnary....the doctor stich my finger and now...i have difficulties to writte... how is all this about a good new? well, tomorrow, i won't go to work, and i missed school today XD

Guest FoXXX

hey, weird news! i cut myself badly in a knife...don't worry, its just a finger... the one in the middle... well, i was about to prank my friend by when i put my hand in his lunch box, i hit is kitchen knife to the bone and..thats most of it...i try to stope bleeding myself but..i wasn't able to...so i go to the shool clinic and i fel inconscious for like...two miutes and, much later on, i went to the hospital and i got 4...heu...how do you say this...its...Argh...i don't have my dictionnary....the doctor stich my finger and now...i have difficulties to writte... how is all this about a good new? well, tomorrow, i won't go to work, and i missed school today XD

That's how you get out of school :D

I beat episode 1 of Quake 1.  The final boss is a joke, took no damage. On to episode 2.

Guest FoXXX

I beat episode 1 of Quake 1.  The final boss is a joke, took no damage. On to episode 2.

Is he the big red demon, you step on some buttons, he gets electrocuted, falls into the lava, blows up?

Is he the big red demon, you step on some buttons, he gets electrocuted, falls into the lava, blows up?

Yup.

I just made Sideswipe (a robot) stand on his feet, even if he has wheels for feet! no leaning onto anything!

I learned how to walk and not be in excruciating pain while having an injury on your knee, walk backwards!

WOOWOO Badical!

I remember at the lake a while ago we found a snake, picked it up and sat it on my shoulder, it really liked my sisters hair :lol: made me wish I had long hair at the moment...

Guest Para Astaroth

About to go outside to the soccer fields near me for a good two ours and practice in ninety degree weather. :wink:

Guest FoXXX

About to go outside to the soccer fields near me for a good two ours and practice in ninety degree weather. :wink:

Awesome, have fun :D We almost had 90 degree weather, and it's just the start of spring :D

It's finally raining here where I live.

We finally got rain here a few days ago, it was beautiful :D