Assault or Adventures?

OneUnder

Which did you enjoy more, Assault or Adventures?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you enjoy more, Assault or Adventures?

• Assault
    • Adventures
    • Tie
    • I didn't like either

Guest FoXXX

BUT I think the rail arwing was REALLY good in adventures. It felt soo 64 styled I sometimes would just play that  :lol:

The Assaultwing felt kinda clumsy, but it was alright. Probably the biggest plus in Assault was that the rail mission didn't just consist of a one way route. You could fly really far left and right (at least in the first mission i remember :D)

Not a lot of rail, but a lot of all-range mode :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• Sapphire

• TheRedFox8

• Heather McDonnell

I Feel that Assult was rushed I know alot of stuff that my friends & I would of made better. e.g. A HEAPS LONG STROY LINE! Co-operarive. just some stuff we thought of.

Guest FoXXX

I Feel that Assult was rushed I know alot of stuff that my friends & I would of made better. e.g. A HEAPS LONG STROY LINE! Co-operarive. just some stuff we thought of.

Co-op SF would be awesome :yes:

I know there was more walking than flying, but I was refering to the part when you fly in fichina/fortuna and can go ALL the way left and ALL the way right-right before you enter Andrews base.

Oh what to choose.....

persoonly I like both. although assualt could use a couple improvments.

really I loved them both but I do like adventures better than assult because I thought the story was better and that assult was really short. I think assult is more of a multiplayer game like MAG.

This was so hard to answer, but each game provided interesting ideas and adventures.

I, personally, enjoyed Assault, because it was the first starfox game I had ever played.

Adventures had some awesome boss battles and the great graphics still bamboozle me today.

However each game was too easy AND too short for me to rate them above a 7 or an 8.

ADVENTURES! longer and bigger and more fun and well alst longer then assault in my opioin!

Yes, but is length really what makes a game good?

Yes, but is length really what makes a game good?

You make a good point!  If the game is horrible, but long, it just makes you experience more of the crappy-ness. lol

Guest FoXXX

You make a good point!  If the game is horrible, but long, it just makes you experience more of the crappy-ness. lol

I want a good, long game :)

I want a good, long game :)

You could spend eternity on that game foxxx, just because it has Krystal in it. :wink:

Star Fox Adventures could have easily been my favorite Star Fox of all time. Adventures did bring in something new that I personally liked, but I'm just the person who wanted "more" to the game that "could've" made it better. So, therefore, my favorite would have to be Star Fox Assault. It delivered some of my expectations rather than just Arwing missions. I liked the on-foot and all. Neither game was perfect, but Assault just satisfied me the most.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely a Tie. While Assault returns to the more traditional mission-based, shoot and beat-em-up gameplay that Star Fox is known for; Adventures was a welcomed, brief deviation from that, even if it did borrow a couple of elements from Zelda (a weapon that utilizes magic, switches that activated traps and/or timers, auto jumps and floating items amongst other things).

• 4 weeks later...

Adventures was the one I enjoyed playing most. Assault's controls and rushed story slightly spoilt it for me but I still liked the game.

I can't decide.  :? I like them both.

Adventures.  The graphics were so far ahead of it's time and since I loved Zelda OOT I kind of had fun with this as well :)

I went with both adventures had a speical effect with some parts and assault gave me a real touch to the star fox games.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked Assault, but Adventures was good to. Only thing i didn't like about Adventures was Falco wasn't in it  :(