Assault or Adventures?

OneUnder

Which did you enjoy more, Assault or Adventures?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you enjoy more, Assault or Adventures?

• Assault
    • Adventures
    • Tie
    • I didn't like either

i went in order the games came out, that way i didnt find krystal and be all "wtf?!"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• Sapphire

• TheRedFox8

• Heather McDonnell

Assault all the way. The gamehad an epic feel to it, with awesome visual effects (The graphics were good, but I'm talking effects), and the best music of any game I've ever played. The plot was good, except for the fight with Genera Pepper's Flagship (He could have died, it would've been epic, but no, he had to be saved!). It also had much more Arwing flight than Adventures (I believe that the rail-shooting levels are best).

• 2 weeks later...

I've played assult...only on multiplayer & i suck REALLY badly.I have adventures but never beat the game 'cuz

1. I lost my memory card

2.I borrowed my friends but had to give it back when i was a quarter of the way done

3.REALLY don't want to buy one :lol:

image.axd?picture=2008%2F12%2Ftie_fighte

I like the graphics, sounds and characters from Adventures. But Assault has more flight, more fight, and a multyplayer.

assult had better game play ...but adventures had a better story and i got in to it more. so adventures beacuse it also had krystal in it :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: 

• 2 weeks later...

assult had better game play ...but adventures had a better story and i got in to it more. so adventures beacuse it also had krystal in it :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal:

I agree, but I like both stories actualy :D

yeah they were both good but assult was short

Yup, but you had to get all the medails and you could play it on: gold, silver and bronze. but.. 10 missions is not much :|

i had all the medals a mounth after i got the game  :D but the multiplayer is fun too

too right! I always played Fox and me friend Wolf :D

i always am krystal  and in sniper show down every one else choses wolf it makes it hard

Most of the time I'm playing with Booster Packs in Zoness or Titania :wink: we're always going to the top first :lol:

opwsvn.jpg

not gonna argue with that but , i never go to the top

It's silly, I know.. but always fun. :P

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is probably dead, but since I have to decide which one to buy, I'll probably get assault because:

A. Third Person Shooters are kinda my style, versus adventure.

B. I get Krystal in either game, so it doesn't matter too much to me.

C. I think adventures looks a bit...juvenile. I can't really justify playing it as a teen. :oops:

D. Krystal's outfit is less embarrassing  :lol: so that I can play it around/with my brother. I have nothing against her adventures outfit though, she looks way hotter in it :P

I just have to find a GC controller for my Wii now, then I can order :D

This thread is probably dead, but since I have to decide which one to buy, I'll probably get assault because:

A. Third Person Shooters are kinda my style, versus adventure.

B. I get Krystal in either game, so it doesn't matter too much to me.

C. I think adventures looks a bit...juvenile. I can't really justify playing it as a teen. :oops:

D. Krystal's outfit is less embarrassing  :lol: so that I can play it around/with my brother. I have nothing against her adventures outfit though, she looks way hotter in it :P

I just have to find a GC controller for my Wii now, then I can order :D

perfect reason but you will have to get adeventruers eventuly becuase even though the gameplay can be a bit childish it was one of the best game i have ever played

perfect reason but you will have to get adeventruers eventuly becuase even though the gameplay can be a bit childish it was one of the best game i have ever played

I'll still consider getting Adventures, I'm just more drawn to Assault.

Adventures! It was 10 times longer than Assault! :)

that was partly why :oops: i would give up alot of multyplayer  things for a longer story

Yeah...I still have no clue how to tell my parents "I want to order Starfox Adventures (a.k.a. Adventures in Furry Land) on Amazon"

I'm still more into the TPS thing, rather than adventure, although I got FF Crisis Core recently, and I'm loving it so far!

It would still be cool, difficult, but cool  :wink:

Yeah...I still have no clue how to tell my parents "I want to order Starfox Adventures (a.k.a. Adventures in Furry Land) on Amazon"

I'm still more into the TPS thing, rather than adventure, although I got FF Crisis Core recently, and I'm loving it so far!

just tell them you want another game of star fox for the game cube. and not the same one you have!

If you want to get technical, it's more "Adventures in Scalie Land"  :troll: