• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePointingMan

• Scott7

• The Shaper

• LoneWolf

liar

It should be Qin Shi Huangdi, if it's not then it's elementalaix77.

liar

that is a little harsh, it was a simple mistake.

that is a little harsh, it was a simple mistake.

Don't worry, he's been calling me a liar left and right ever since we met.

:D better update the list!!! Also, now its Nicknames rather then ID's, if your name has a star, give me your Nickname, rather then ID (currently 8 people have stars.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do we have anyone named Ellis here?

My username for steam is: NovasOnFire

NovasOnFire is now on the list.

Also I noticed I can't have more then one space in a row with the new forum setup, so from now on I guess there is no gap between the SF-O username and the Steam username... Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

My Steam ID is Lucario

Okay, sorry for the Doble post, but i JUST NOW rmemebred my actual Steam ID. It's VaciliNikoMavich (one of the last remnants of my love for the Russian Federation or whomever you wish to call it.). Again forgivem for the double post, and for not rmeebring my actual Steam ID name.

No worries, Pretty sure with the steam group up now the nicknames all that matters because you can just look through the group to find the person when you wanna add them to your friends list.

No worries, Pretty sure with the steam group up now the nicknames all that matters because you can just look through the group to find the person when you wanna add them to your friends list.

Alright, cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Nintendo

Hey people of SFO, Add me on Steam!

Name: Braux

Steam ID: Bx395

Either it's just me or I can't find your profile. If it's on privite, could you please make it public?

Either it's just me or I can't find your profile. If it's on privite, could you please make it public?

I checked, its public, the only problem is that I had the two names switched around, sorry. Search "Braux" and it should be the one with the eagle avatar.

I only have 1 friend... :/

• 3 months later...

My steam is Starfoxchick308 and my nickname is star......btw you have to friend me cause i cant friend you cause i cant buy a game from steam.

My steam is Starfoxchick308 and my nickname is star......btw you have to friend me cause i cant friend you cause i cant buy a game from steam.

Thankfully you can download a Free-to-play off of the steam store and you'll get access. I tried this with a friend, and It worked for her. =)

Thankfully you can download a Free-to-play off of the steam store and you'll get access. I tried this with a friend, and It worked for her. =)

well i already did yet it still wont let me do it.....