Which one of the SF characters species would you prefer as a pet?

Asper Sarnoff

Which one of the SF characters species would you prefer as a pet?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the SF characters species would you prefer as a pet?

• Fox McCloud (Red fox)
    • Falco Lombardi (Hunting falcon)
    • Peppy Hare (Hare)
    • Slippy Toad (Frog)
    • Krystal (Arctic Fox*)
    • Wolf O'Donnell (Alaskan Malamute*)
    • Leon Powalski (Chameleon)
    • Panther Caruso (Black cat*)
    • Bill Grey(Bulldog)
    • Katt Monroe (Gray cat)

Actually, that are certain incidents where that isn't true, some people have had luck domesticating red foxes, very rarely, but it has happened.

I have also seen "domesticated" bears, buffalo, and alligators, though I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. Though the guy with the pet gator was using it as a foot rest when he was watching T.V.

i think that using a live aligator as a footrest has to be the most manly sounding thing evar...

just imagine captian falcon or chuck norris using bowser as a footrest! F**KING AWESOME!!!

@x-gamer, im really into biology since im a sci-fi nerd, and seeing as my nickname is CR4CK3RW0LF youd be shocked if i didnt know about wolves!

Hehe, I got a fun fact for your wolf data base of knowledge, did you know that a wolf remains at the same temperature, due to a chemical reaction occurring in it's body, pretty neato.

Having a Star Fox character as a pet would be creepy...or creepily kinky.  If they're sentient I'd rather just treat them like ordinary people. XD

:shock: I read that wrong, "If they're sentient I'd rather just beat them like ordinary people XD"

Hehe, I got a fun fact for your wolf data base of knowledge, did you know that a wolf remains at the same temperature, due to a chemical reaction occurring in it's body, pretty neato.

Also called "warm blooded", something which all mammals and birds, with a few exceptions, have in common.

@asper, well wolves are a little different from normal warm blooded animals...

@pointing man, you ever see a wolf bury themselves in snow? they do that when they cant get back to thier den and a bad snow storm is coming, like a blizzard for example. they use the snow as insolation and they go into a kind of sleep mode to the point that any human would be confirmed as dead. then when they feel the storm is over, they revive themselves and poke out of the snow.

its very much due to the blood thing that you mentioned that helps them survive like that, wolves are awesome!

I know they have some interesting differences to other warm blooded animals  in how they keep warm, but I wanted to point out what ThePointingMan said wasn't the best way to put it. He could just as well have been talking about them being warm blooded, which wouldn't exactly be something new. :lol:

Also called "warm blooded", something which all mammals and birds, with a few exceptions, have in common.

Haha, your most... correct( :? dunno how to spell the word I had in mind...)

@asper, well wolves are a little different from normal warm blooded animals...

@pointing man, you ever see a wolf bury themselves in snow? they do that when they cant get back to thier den and a bad snow storm is coming, like a blizzard for example. they use the snow as insolation and they go into a kind of sleep mode to the point that any human would be confirmed as dead. then when they feel the storm is over, they revive themselves and poke out of the snow.

its very much due to the blood thing that you mentioned that helps them survive like that, wolves are awesome!

No, I have not seen that, for I've never seen a wolf.  :( but I'm pretty sure you meant have you heard of it... mebbe? So no I haven't heard of that, well mebbe, if I have, I've forgotten about it, and it's sitting at the back of my mind.