• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Shaper

• Thu'um

• "User"

• Milkyway64

Damn.. You guys would really have sex with her dead corspace? You love her that much you'd defile her body?

Yes they are weird like that. (No offense anyone)

As much as having sex with Krystal's dead body would appeal to some individuals on this forum this ISN'T the place to discuss this.  Go post a question like this on the KLA or something. 

Please change the subject.

can't you guys tell it is a joke  :facepalm:i hope

And quite a sick one. Certainly not something I'd expect from family friendly SFO, especially from people who "love" the character in question enough to cry over her.

And quite a sick one. Certainly not something I'd expect from family friendly SFO, especially from people who "love" the character in question enough to cry over her.

When dealing with furries in general...nothing is "completely" family friendly. :P

When dealing with furries in general...nothing is "completely" family friendly. :P

Only because society has deemed furries to be unacceptable for the most part. There's really very little wrong with them.

Only because society has deemed furries to be unacceptable for the most part. There's really very little wrong with them.

This just made my morning :)

they realy are just people

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

i think i would say "WHY?!" like Dr. robotnik. Then i would grab the ***hole who did said deed, tie him to a tree or something and shoot him to death with a Smart Gun...and then insinerate the the bloody bits that were left.  :lol:

:fox:

i think i would say "WHY?!" like Dr. robotnik. Then i would grab the ***hole who did said deed, tie him to a tree or something and shoot him to death with a Smart Gun...and then insinerate the the bloody bits that were left.  :lol:

:fox:

I'd torcher them slowly before killing them

asome !  :yes: and welcome to you root out cast  :welcome:

I love how violent everyone gets over this. Way to put yourselves on the same level as the bad guy.

I love how violent everyone gets over this. Way to put yourselves on the same level as the bad guy.

Revenge in this case though is clearly justified.  It's KRYSTAL of all people!  :cool:

Revenge in this case though is clearly justified.  It's KRYSTAL of all people!  :cool:

Krystal being... a person they don't know?

Krystal being... a person they don't know?

They obviously know her...otherwise they wouldn't have gone to such violent extremities now would they? :P

That's what I'd think too, but at the end of the day she's still just a useless vixen, only good for her sex appeal, so it can't be any real heartfelt revenge of some sort and rather just a white knighting contest. :trollface:

That's what I'd think too, but at the end of the day she's still just a useless vixen, only good for her sex appeal, so it can't be any real heartfelt revenge of some sort and rather just a white knighting contest. :trollface:

Blasphemy against Krystal should be in the forum rules... :trollface:

Translation, he'd cry himself to sleep everynight  :trollface:

muexjt.jpg

I agree.

Guest l Shade l

Why??? Honestly you guys blasphemy about other characters. Slippy.

But if someone does blasphemy against Krystal. You all get offend and then post,and then this topic leads to  a psycotic Rampage

But if someone does blasphemy against Krystal. You all get offend and then post,and then this topic leads to  a psycotic Rampage

Yeah like that one topic, what was it called again?

He was joking. :P

But you are still correct. There's a double-standard when it comes to Krystal and Fox.