What are you jamming to?

Vrance Movado

I listen to any kind of music. I love how artist just create the perfect song that you love. Am I right or what? I listen to some rock, mariachi (cause I'm mexican....) pop, hiphop, some rap, uhh lemme see,,,,,,,europop(blue) it's a good song!!!! Uhhlet me see.......some heavy rock kinda like guns and roses. Welcome to the jungle. O and I also like peace sells by megadeath. I bought the tracks for tap tap revenge. They are hard!!! What do you listen to?got any songs you'd like to share?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWolf

• Dublinthefox

• Deploy

• Vulvokunvrii

If you got iTunes, look up battle bears The Zombies. It's freaking awsome! I got it! Look it up on YouTube see if you can find it. It's really cool.

If you got iTunes, look up battle bears The Zombies. It's freaking awsome! I got it! Look it up on YouTube see if you can find it. It's really cool.

Not relevant.

Sorry you need to look up Battle Bears. Ayer it comes up, look at the songs. Then find The Zombie Bears. It's by a guy called Madix.

Hehe, theres lots of music topics all with the same plan, and yet they is always fun, because people change what they are listening to so frequently... Haha, Xept maybe you Julius, I think last time you where listening to this song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOsS3EV_lA heh heh...

Anyways Imma listening too... same stuff as always, lets just go with

Gotta love Daft Punk, and that song is one of their best. For some reason, I have two of their "Discovery" album.

As for what I'm listening to, many things, such as playing all my Nightwish songs on loop when I go to bed (it helps relax me and helps me fall asleep). I also listen to lots of Scooter, such as their song, "The Sound Above My Hair."

I already know for a fact Julius likes this video, three guesses as to why.

I just got this, the soundtrack to Xanadu, and Glen Campbell - Galveston for a total to $1 at the Ranch Hope, I love vinyl

This is great too, listening to it straight through right now

283.jpeg

An I the only one here that listens too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFGwi1dO5M

and this:

look its leon @ 1:51

and fox @ 2:00

I swear bep has some of the dumbest mv's

I am currently 'jamming' to Buckethead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgmf0iSWflA

I'm jamming to the following songs:

Highway to the Danger Zone

Kung Fu Fighting

Dam Dadi Do

MMSF main theme