So, who's in here?

Sabre

Okay, I'm in here as well. Didn't see the point in applying to be added since that would come with the mod position anyway.

what a headache

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dermot

• Sabre

• Steve

• Kursed

Top Posters In This Topic

I removed Zicka from this board due to his attitude. I dunno why I didn't do that before, but there ya go, Dermot, justice.

I removed Zicka from this board due to his attitude. I dunno why I didn't do that before, but there ya go, Dermot, justice.

Thank you, Steve. ^^

Here, have a delicious fruity GBA demo I homemade in my software kitchen. :3 Eh, I'm in a moderately silly mood. :lol:

Okay, I'm in here as well. Didn't see the point in applying to be added since that would come with the mod position anyway.

Yuuuup.

Yuuuup.

You are lucky you are a mod AND you are turning 18 in one month, or else it would be unfair. (don't kill me, I'm just enforcing the rules  :lol:)

You are lucky you are a mod AND you are turning 18 in one month, or else it would be unfair. (don't kill me, I'm just enforcing the rules  :lol:)

Ah crap. *takes down nudy posters, puts away polatics and turns of the violent games

So can things like politics and other subjects of the like be openly talked about in here?  I'm still a little unsure of exactly what is and isn't allowed to be discussed or posted in here and to what extreme the topics are allowed to go to.  I'd prefer not to possibility get into a intelligent political discussion for example (which I'm not clear if it's legal in this area of the forum) and have it locked right away after the tiniest hint of possible drama presents itself.

Guest Julius Quasar

Thanks, dude, you're awesome.

To be honest, I wish Zicka were perma banned from SF-O, but it's cool. (I didn't mean to sound spiteful).

Back on topic, it's nice to have the right people here in this board.  Some members here, much as I like them, they are just kids, and there are some stuff I'd like to discuss that I/we wouldn't want them to see or talk about.  I also wouldn't want the site owners/admin/general staff from getting into trouble.  I now think mature board is a great idea.  :yes:  Sorry for doubting it.  I'd kick myself in the seat of my pants for doubting the idea in the first place, but my leg's not long enough.  :lol:

Thanks, dude, you're awesome.

To be honest, I wish Zicka were perma banned from SF-O, but it's cool. (I didn't mean to sound spiteful).

Back on topic, it's nice to have the right people here in this board.  Some members here, much as I like them, they are just kids, and there are some stuff I'd like to discuss that I/we wouldn't want them to see or talk about.  I also wouldn't want the site owners/admin/general staff from getting into trouble.  I now think mature board is a great idea.  :yes:  Sorry for doubting it.  I'd kick myself in the seat of my pants for doubting the idea in the first place, but my leg's not long enough.  :lol:

I'll kick it for you :P My legs are always here for a boot to the butt.

(Also, eek, I almost pushed the Remove button on your post instead of quote! Still getting used to all the neat new buttons)

(Also, eek, I almost pushed the Remove button on your post instead of quote! Still getting used to all the neat new buttons)

I remember getting used to those features on another board that uses the same board system as SFO, only I kept clicking "modify" instead of quote.  Made me look bad when I edited the existing post with my reply  :lol:

I remember getting used to those features on another board that uses the same board system as SFO, only I kept clicking "modify" instead of quote.  Made me look bad when I edited the existing post with my reply  :lol:

I guess all the mod experience in the world isn't enough when you haven't done it in about a year. xD

You're not the only one! :lol:

Oh, a new, shiny red button! Wonder what that'll do! *click*

He's going down, soon. I just need another one of his rage/hate posts in order to push the shiny button.

He's going down, soon. I just need another one of his rage/hate posts in order to push the shiny button.

He made a complete ass of himself...and I don't really care to see him do that in front of me again. :lol:

I'll kick it for you :P My legs are always here for a boot to the butt.

I guess all the mod experience in the world isn't enough when you haven't done it in about a year. xD

heh don't remind me.

Guest Julius Quasar

:lolhyst:

WOO-HOO!