How many test of fear attempts? (First time playing)

Dublinthefox

i never tried the paper and volume trick....dang no wonder i had hell xD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kid_Cortet

• Dublinthefox

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

Yeah, dude, it actually worked!  XD

i find it funny they try that trick on Brawl...so much happening in some of the backgrounds...you wants to watch them.....oh pretty pictu......oopss.....sonic ran of the runway xD

i find it funny they try that trick on Brawl...so much happening in some of the backgrounds...you wants to watch them.....oh pretty pictu......oopss.....sonic ran of the runway xD

Heh, yeah.  It wasn't that I was afraid of what was happening in the test.  Quite the opposite.  I thought it was so cool that I just had to watch and see what happened =P

Heh, yeah.  It wasn't that I was afraid of what was happening in the test.  Quite the opposite.  I thought it was so cool that I just had to watch and see what happened =P

yeah, it is a massive ADD tester right there lol the longer it takes you to get past the test, the more you realize you have ADD

My friend did the paper trick but didn't turn off the volume. He had it real hard.  :lol:

i just wish i had thought of it though....didn't really think to use the internets for cheating lol

Took me three times. The first two attempts I was caught looking at the cutscenes rather than the meter. Now the lightfoot test of strength, that took a while.

come to think of it...i had issues with the meter itself.....i try to keep it in the middle.....but then it threw itself too far to the side ><

• 3 weeks later...

Ha.  For like the first two tries, I didn't even know what you're supposed to do.  I just let the meter slide all the way and then I had to go through the annoying chambers to get to it again.  In the end it took me like 10 tries I think.  I didn't even think about the volume trick.  :oops:

• 1 month later...

it took me 6 times  :lol: !

after while I had to take a break from it and managed to beat it at last!

then the rest of the game was easy as pie  :wink: .

:fox:

The paper trick? Haha, now that I think about it, my sister and I did that! I think we kept the volume up though, even though it was terrifying. What an awesome test.

• 1 month later...

just now i had to take the test of fear & i didnt know wat to do (first try)

next i thought i just tap A reapeatedly but faild (2nd try)

it took me 4 or 5 tries & its tough cuz theres all these destractoins & i beat it (epic)

also the end theres this GIANT general scales & im like,"holy...."

• 6 months later...

it took me about 2 minuets on my first time. on my SECOND time it took me about 7 minuets because it was so cold in my room my hands were numb. :hehe:

• 10 months later...

Check thread dates before you post in them, if it is a few months old, don't post in it.