Zero Flare Creations

Zero Flare

No problemo!  And it was good to hear from you and Redeemer on Skype :wink:

Aww, you're so sweet. And who else can say they had the Zero sisters on Skype at the same time, huh? :P Lolzor, j/k. Dunno why I said" Zero Sisters", just had a nice ring to it.

Sam, I just love that first picture, it actually looks like it was done with chalk. Her eyes are so lovely, very good job! <3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zero Flare

• Kursed

• Redeemer

• Caat01

You did a great job on those Krystal pics, especially considering it was your first time using that program. I think my favorite was the first one.

Yeah, Those pictures are really cool! :D I want to take art classes, or just practice enough so I can be that good.

Thanks for the comments, guys! They're much appreciated. :D

I won't be updating this thread for a little while since I can't draw right now (I'm unable to bend my leg after my surgery so I have nothing to lean on, and I can't stand drawing at a desk). And I have been very busy right now with other things but it shouldn't be too long until I get working on another piece.

Yeah she's too busy eating her boyfriend's face. Plus, she apparently can't find her drawing stuff, because I asked to use it and she was like "erm..." Haha.

Moomfa, who did your Zero Flare sig? I want something like it, it's kewl. :3

Yeah she's too busy eating her boyfriend's face. Plus, she apparently can't find her drawing stuff, because I asked to use it and she was like "erm..." Haha.

Moomfa, who did your Zero Flare sig? I want something like it, it's kewl. :3

:trollface:

But yes, things have been rather upside down here with our guest and such. I actually need a new sketch pad...

Also, my signature was made by an old friend, Sis. I'm not sure if she still makes signatures... I haven't seen her online in a very long time, sadly.

:trollface:

But yes, things have been rather upside down here with our guest and such. I actually need a new sketch pad...

Also, my signature was made by an old friend, Sis. I'm not sure if she still makes signatures... I haven't seen her online in a very long time, sadly.

I just want some pencils. D:

I just want some pencils. D:

but you nurses can't use pencils only pens :P

Pencils? Sure, I have those. Just no paper. :P

Argawahwahgahwarah! That's what I first asked for. D: :D

Heh Reminds me of That Cast I had in 2007, It was almost impossible to get any sleep with my arm looking like it was constanly asking for a Handshake. But its good see your Feeling better.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments, guys! They're much appreciated. :D

I won't be updating this thread for a little while since I can't draw right now (I'm unable to bend my leg after my surgery so I have nothing to lean on, and I can't stand drawing at a desk). And I have been very busy right now with other things but it shouldn't be too long until I get working on another piece.

Don't worry it's okay, that's not a problem, I'm glad to see you're fine and recovering from the surgery. my best wishes goes with you. :)

• 1 year later...

Not been here in... forever! I suppose an update on my mediocre works is in order.

Starting with older pieces and working towards my newer ones:

honoring_the_commander_by_zero_flare-d36

This was my first tablet piece back in January of this year. Looking at it now, I'd love to redo this. The perspective is totally off and the line art could be a lot neater. That's something I'll have to get round to when I have time.

krystal___adventures_by_zero_flare-d46rx

Easily my most popular Krystal drawing on my DA account, this was made just after summer during early August. I'm not terribly good at backgrounds so I quickly painted in some random colours in the hopes of making it look rather space-like.

____slinky__by_zero_flare-d46s3fp.png

It's... Slink! This is probably my best piece, having gained the most favourites on my DA.

samus_vs__vorash_by_zero_flare-d4axbfa.p

My most recent work, done sometime last month. This was mostly an experiment with light and perspective, but... it messed up. I planned on having an epic background with lots of lava, but I ended up failing so much that I just gave up. So... Vorash has half a body, hehehe.

http://prntscr.com/3s03z

And here's a screenshot of another Krystal I was working on about 15 minutes ago. I realised I hadn't drawn Assault Krystal in a long time, so I thought it best to remedy that. Still early days for this piece though.

So that's it for now. I don't have much time for drawing these days due to college work but when time permits I enjoy taking requests and such. :3

Thank you! <3

An update on my latest Krystal piece -

Screenshot_2.png

The line art looks a little unfinished but I plan on improvising once it's coloured. It's just a bust study, because I'm lazy.

Ooooh! :3

So this collab you mentioned... o3o

Yes'm! I would love to do a collab piece with you, sis. But what should we draw? And what would you prefer to do; inking or colouring? :3

Hmm, we should draw something that represents us? And I don't mind, you look through my gallery and decide which you would rather do. X3

samus_vs__vorash_by_zero_flare-d4axbfa.p

NNNNGGGGGGGGGFFFFFFFF

WHY DO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.