Your take on: Wolf O'Donnell

Asper Sarnoff

I just like to express my knowledge of explosives and projectile weapons, to tell you the truth :lol:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dermot

• Robert Monroe

• LoneWolf

• The Shaper

I just like to express my knowledge of explosives and projectile weapons, to tell you the truth :lol:

So I've noticed.

So, you don't like Wolf, then?

Not really no.

-looks at convorsation......then still drags wolf body.....revives him....the continues to walk...-

:wolf: will you let me go damn it?!

:me: no...don't count on it

Me: *Shots wolf again*

-revives again- Leave me ALONE!!!!

*Throws down bubble shield and regenerator.*

:me: WHAT NOW?

Me: *Shoots wolf then Kid_Cortet, then throws grenade in the bubble shield.*

Me: *Shoots wolf then Kid_Cortet, then throws grenade in the bubble shield.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

I don't understand.

Wolf O'Donnell, I'll admit, is actually pretty beast. His voice in SF64 was kind of lame, but that was fixed in assault. He makes for a very good anti-hero as well, with the eye-patch and cocky attitude.

Other than that, there's not much more to say other than he didn't make a very challenging opponent in 64, nor did the rest of his team for that matter, but that does not pertain toe the topic of this post.

Wolf O'Donnell, I'll admit, is actually pretty beast. His voice in SF64 was kind of lame, but that was fixed in assault. He makes for a very good anti-hero as well, with the eye-patch and cocky attitude.

Other than that, there's not much more to say other than he didn't make a very challenging opponent in 64, nor did the rest of his team for that matter, but that does not pertain toe the topic of this post.

He was more challenging in 64 then he was in assault though.

You can't be serious...

I annihilated him in 64, but he's actually easier in assault?

Yes he's not even a quarter of a challenge in assault, he at least does something in 64.

Yes he's not even a quarter of a challenge in assault, he at least does something in 64.

And "Can't let you do that!"

I thought his voice has matched both times....with a simple eye patch and grey jacket......64 voice was awesome.....and when he looked meaner with the full blackish jump suit and the new "patch" (which IMO I think is a sensor that allows him to see using that socket.) the growling in the voice fit just as well.

• 10 months later...

I don't know, I used to LOVE Wolf. He's AWESOME in Brawl! But then again, he's mean, but then in Assault he was nice...

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!

When I played Star Fox 64 when I was like 5, He was sooo hard to beat! In Assault I can beat him in like 5 seconds.