Official SF-O TF2 Server (DEPRECATED)

DZComposer

Also, I call bullshit on those 2 vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE0-_cairI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMefESnflLA

Thanks for that rocket xid ! :troll:

I'm starting to sound like Firebug saying things like that XD

By the way, there's really something wrong with the server.. Yesterday 90% of the server, but me and scourge and one or two people timed out suddenly and got disconnected.

Not to mention that I played on a valve server right before that, and had 0 choking, and 0 lag, unlike quite a few non-valve and our own server.

I'm guessing some server admin guide somewhere is giving bad advice to a lot of server owners :/

I don't know if there's something that can be done before we lose the server though. It would suck to have us all disconnected from it randomly on the last game night..

I dont know what that was, but it seemed to be locational...

meaning: something loaded into the game world in a localized area within the game world caused an issue that forced the game to close for those present in that area... possibly a graphics bug

that would be my guess anyway, I have no idea ._.

I dont know what that was, but it seemed to be locational...

meaning: something loaded into the game world in a localized area within the game world caused an issue that forced the game to close for those present in that area... possibly a graphics bug

that would be my guess anyway, I have no idea ._.

Nah, I saw people in spawn timing out..

that would be my guess

Like I said, a guess. I've never done any work within the source engine so someone who has could tell ya better.

Tonight was fun.

Gestalt was a welcome sight, good to know some of the forum members are comin' t'join us in our hours of fun and rage.

This night's game was surprising, I would of thought more people would be using the new weapons...I would post a replay I got, but i'll have to learn how first. 

Good GOD that Engie was bad!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOZNRhKBrI
YOU DO NOT BUILD 2 SENTRIES RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goxMPk4_fJQ

YOU HELP ENGIES OUT!!! WHEN A FRIENDLY BUILDING IS BEING SAPPED, REMOVE IT!!!

Though that was followed by an epic fail on my part. I was talking about that horribad engie and how I hate incompetence. After my little speech,

"WHY DID I BUILD A TELEPORTER EXIT?!"

• Like 3

Final game night has passed! We should all share our joy and experiences C:

I've has some of my best moments in TF2 with you guys

tonight wasn't exactly a shining example of some of these moments, but a few existed that I'll remember fondly.

Well fought brothers.

Well fought...

We laughed. We cried. We raged quite a bit. Overall, the SF-O TF2 experience I've sorta come to expect. Maybe one day we'll have the server again. But until then, it was an honor fighting with and against you all. Maybe we'll meet in pubs or get together again for Mann vs. Machine.

Indeed. It WAS so fricken funny how high pitched you got Scourge. I had to stop and laugh...

I need to learn a good mini-sentry plan for next time, and hopefully, there IS a next time.

Rusheo's critical Saw and hot potato with the horseman, with Huntsman teamups against Mersasmus...also Scourge rage.

'Nuff said.

Fun, but man... DarkAnglos. I can't have fun with him around! Or rather, I can't have fun with him being overhealed! :(

:iwata: I just wanted to shotgun him like other silly demos, but NO, Hidi wouldn't allow it!

There was quite a problem with raging, and plenty of stax, but I think that's because there were so many people there. Always a lot of fun overall, though.

To those who are online right now: I call you all together for Mann VS Machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVB6bGmfZs
Screw you, Scott.

• Like 2

My first kill on the SF-O server was a Sniper kill on Badwater. It was Nov. 14 2011. 

From Milkyway to Zimbabwe, it was some of the best times I've had with you guys. Really, all the way. 

• Like 3

From Milkyway to Zimbabwe, it was some of the best times I've had with you guys. Really, all the way.

If I was a nerd who put quotes in signatures, I'd use this one. That's a hilarious comparison.

Also, I had a spectacular final hurrah as Ninjaneer. I'm just sad DZ wasn't there to experience it 0=B

Fun, but man... DarkAnglos. I can't have fun with him around! Or rather, I can't have fun with him being overhealed! :(

:iwata: I just wanted to shotgun him like other silly demos, but NO, Hidi wouldn't allow it!

DarkAnglos is my buddy, and you can't have him!

New law: DarkAnglos possesses the power to single-handedly make SF-O in its entirety ragequit.

• Like 1

New law: DarkAnglos possesses the power to single-handedly make SF-O in its entirety ragequit.

I didn't ragequit..

I didn't even have all that much issues with him.. Not sure why everyone is complaining :/

• Like 1

Rusheo's critical Saw and hot potato with the horseman, with Huntsman teamups against Mersasmus...also Scourge rage.

'Nuff said.

Can i say you were in... Kritical condition?

• Like 2