Official SF-O TF2 Server (DEPRECATED)

DZComposer

Oh, bloody hell, why is TF2 crashing randomly now when I play MvM?

I expected more, but it was funny anyway. I hope my obnoxious voice and lack of skill (since i practically never play TF2) wasn't a nuisance.

Hey, I'll see if I can stay up late Friday night to join you guys for the GameNight. But if I try to come a few
hours earlier before it's scheduled, then it means I can't make it. Just check back on Steam Friday and see if I'm on.

Hey guys, anyone up for a match tomorrow, 2:00 PM my side, 9:00 AM your sides?

It's nice that you offer since I'm not at school at that time, but I don't play games in the mornings.

I'm sorry I haven't been coming to game nights. I could make a ton of excuses around it, but I'll try my best to come this weekend.

And yes, I am working on SFOCast. I need to restore my artistic groove that I had doing the earlier SFOCast acts.

and I'm sorry I havent been around but work has been kicking my ass up one side and down the other :/

Dammit. Hey guys, I'm not gonna be around for a week and a half on Steam, because next Monday, I'm off of school
because it's sonething called Pentecôte, and my school is shut, but next Wednesday, we make up for that by having
lessons all day. (Yes, you read that right, I only have lessons in the MORNING on Wednesdays). Once again...Dammit.

Help.

I've moved.

I am in a Liberry.

Assistance required. 

​And I might have internet connection by this Saturday or something. Ye.

Might be able to make Saturday. Somehow managed to get the day off.

Hopefully, we'll see more people 'round this time.

For the first time in forever I made it. Breifly, but I did it.

Y'all suck at defending against heavies.

• Like 1

Safe to say there was definitely a bit of heavy spam In tonight's game.. Though while It did start out a bit rough, it was nice to see things evened themselves out and it turned out to be fun none-the-less.

Y'all suck at defending against heavies.

Fucking always. Why do you think everyone hates when I do it.

It wasn't delivery.

It was DiGornio. 

tumblr_mes4kmdMhH1qzozj1.gif

• Like 3

The stars are aligning

it would appear I'm free this saturday

you fucks had better be there so I can fraeg yew

Okey... I'll see if I can put aside a few hours aside for an online game this coming Saturday. Anyone here who
is capable of drinking tons of coffee so they can stay up long enough to play with me?

UGC's Resident Asshole is coming.

• Like 1

Yes... I've already stated I'm coming saturday.

UGC's Resident Asshole is coming.

Yes... I've already stated I'm coming saturday.

Alright! See you two Saturday then! :D

Might show up if scrims don't get in the way.

Speaking of scrim's we are playing Blunderful tonight and their RL English Major pyro Digressor.  I'm going to ask her if she can instruct me in the proper use of semi-colons because her insistence of big words and the proper use of them on the UGC forums is legendary.  Argo better stop hitting on her....

Digressor... Oh, man. Have fun with that! ;3

Also, it's Friday night and we're going to have an awesome game night tonight, right?

Digressor... Oh, man. Have fun with that! ;3

Also, it's Friday night and we're going to have an awesome game night tonight, right?

Near the end of the 2nd half I like...deliberately ran into her and died but then she kept trying to get at my sentry, ending up running towards it and dying. She also gave me an example of how to use semi-colons!

Anyways, we won that very easily.  I'll see if I can get in tonight if people are still playing

I hate time zones. Hidi was online today, but she had to bail JUST as I was getting online to TF2... :(