Official SF-O TF2 Server (DEPRECATED)

DZComposer

Can't join. Steam is refusing to boot for me.

YOU BABIES NEED TO PLAY MOAR DAMMIT.

It should not just be Me+Milky+DZ all the time. Discounting Milky this one time.

GAME ON, BABYMEN.

DZ may not be here but we can change maps with !nominate and !votemap.

That and One Winged is coming, so. :D

FFFFFFFF no one I recognized even showed up save for OWA and CappnRob.

SFO, I am very disappoint.

We are very, very dissapoint SFO. It was just me, Milk, and OWA. We picked up a few puggers (we had around 8 people on at its height?), but seriously guys. Seriously.

Also I will have to talk to DZ about changing the votemap rules.

We're going to be getting startefd a little late tonight. I have something I need to take care of, and valve dropped and update today that I won't be able to get to until I take care of this other, personal matter.

My sincerest apologies about that. It too way longer than I expected. Server is updated.

So did anyone else feel that lag at the last round of Badwater Basin or was I just unlucky as hell?

It was on your end. I never lagged a bit. I didn't notice many other high-pings either.

Great turnout guys, thanks much! It was really fun!

Yeah!

By the way, Pointing Man seems damn good. He was doubling ME in points there on badwater, and generally seemed to be near the top of the board at all times. Do you play comp, Pointing?

:) I play everything, and thanks. Also, I think I was getting a bit of lag on badwater too, but my ping wasn't very high, it stopped after a bit though.  An what happened, when the server switched levels there i accidentally hit esc, and then suddenly my game wasn't responding, but by the time i got back, EVERYONE was gone.

:) I play everything, and thanks. Also, I think I was getting a bit of lag on badwater too, but my ping wasn't very high, it stopped after a bit though.  An what happened, when the server switched levels there i accidentally hit esc, and then suddenly my game wasn't responding, but by the time i got back, EVERYONE was gone.

We just all stopped. XD

But yeah, you play comp? Or at least like TF2 lobby? I mean sure you had a medic at all times and you were spawn killing pubs, but it's been a very, very long time since anyone's outscored me by a good margin. Grats. :P

Ya... Dat spawn campin :lol: Don usually do that, but really, I shouldn't be given the chance to spawn camp...

anyways, I guess i do play comp, but I play console games a lot too.

Had fun everyone!!! and can't wait till next week :D

Ya... Dat spawn campin :lol: Don usually do that, but really, I shouldn't be given the chance to spawn camp...

anyways, I guess i do play comp, but I play console games a lot too.

Had fun everyone!!! and can't wait till next week :D

comp = competitive.

I knew you played on a PC on the mere fact you were... playing the PC version. XD

OHHH ok that was really confusing me... anyways I play competitive starcraft, and I used to play competitive smashbros, but no tf2.

You should. You did very, very well.

And lol, I play some competitive smash myself. Been decaying lately though.

You should. You did very, very well.

And lol, I play some competitive smash myself. Been decaying lately though.

Care for a round or so of smashing brothers? assuming you have some form of wifi/adapter for internet cable.

Also assuming I have Brawl handy. I don't.

Besides, I only play offline to avoid lag.

DZ is busy, but we still shall play!

Game on, all you babies, shapeshifting rats, lardfats and drunk Scotch sonsofbitches.