Official SF-O TF2 Server (DEPRECATED)

DZComposer

DZ is busy, but we still shall play!

Game on, all you babies, shapeshifting rats, lardfats and drunk Scotch sonsofbitches.

Nova has been trying to get me into TF2 so we can play on this server. I've recently expressed interest as well. How much is it off Steam?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/ <- has the most current price.

List is $20, which it was at time of this post (I wish they'd drop it now that there's an in-game store, but meh). But, they do have sales from time to time. I've seen it as low as $5.

For $10 more you can get the OrangeBox, which has HL2, HL2 EP 1 & 2, TF2, and Portal.

DZ is busy, but we still shall play!

Game on, all you babies, shapeshifting rats, lardfats and drunk Scotch sonsofbitches.

Wish I read that earlier, was waiting for the event popup...

Wish I read that earlier, was waiting for the event popup...

Only group admins can announce game popups, sadly. And only DZ and OWA are admins. I've told DZ we need more, though.

I might be a little late tonight, but feel free to start without me if I am.

Good turnout. :yes:

I hust wish you guys would have stayed for beerbowl. Oh well, I did get some good pwnage while you were all gone. :P

I'm sure you did. XD

and damn son you coming up behind me on dem points kinda fast, aren't you?

Beerbowl was added? I'm not quite sure but I think I don't like that map :lol: Ha well, was busy, hopefully I'll make it next week.

The latest version of Beerbowl fixed it's major issues. But still, Cashworks is the best payload map of all time. It just never comes up for vote, and when it does,  it always loses to a stock map...

Beerbowl has so many back ways that it is quite fun for scouts, spies, and pyros. It's also pretty fun to drop behind the cart as a heavy and mow 'em down before they know what's up. I had a blast doing that last night. :mrgreen:

I'm going to sub cp_egypt_final in for ctf_sawmill. Someday I'll throw cp_blockforts up there as well.

Yeah, I ragequit last night because my game dropped dramtically after CTF_Sawmill. Just. Wow. i ahve never sucked so much ass in Gold Rush before.

I wasn't even around to see that. My friend Tony was playing.

So I'd imagine "my" game dropped dramatically too. XD

I don't think we will. That is the Saxton Hale game mode, which is easiest thought as a playable horselessheadlesshorseman that RED has to take down.

It's a server mod, so when it came up in the rotation (if that's even possible) it'd kill the server for those who don't have it downloaded.

SAXTON HAAAAALE!

I'd love to, but I've heard that the mod is very unstable and has a tendency to crash servers. Maybe we'll see a similar mode from Valve, though. There is supposedly a new gamemode we're supposed to get.

I seriously need to find out why I'm having mouse lag. It's not mouse delay or something like that, but whenever I'm walking/running and I'm turning, my aim just randomly stops and goes again, like, I'm not turning smoothly. I tried changing mouse and it's still the same, not to say, this is the only game in where I get this kind of crappy thing. It's not a performance issue since I have tried increasing the fps and I still get the same weird thing.

I can't aim to save my life like this  :lol:

I seriously need to find out why I'm having mouse lag. It's not mouse delay or something like that, but whenever I'm walking/running and I'm turning, my aim just randomly stops and goes again, like, I'm not turning smoothly. I tried changing mouse and it's still the same, not to say, this is the only game in where I get this kind of crappy thing. It's not a performance issue since I have tried increasing the fps and I still get the same weird thing.

I can't aim to save my life like this  :lol:

Try checking your sensitivity, or make sure you aren't getting clientside lag.

Anyway tonight's games were good. I sucked hard at first, but a little oldschool Ninjaneering helped. Me and Milk kicked all the ass as a Heavy+Medic combo.

That was a fun hour and a half with just Steve and DZ. Lot's of lulzy rounds not the least of which going double medic. However, it would have been NICE to have, you know, ANYONE else show up.

Just sayin'.

I'll start joining these games when my computer finally accepts TF2.

I do not have TF2 formally, it was handed to me as a gift.

Sadly my version would not work with most servers.

(And no, it's not a haxored/pirate version. It is just glitched).

Is the TF2 event not happenin? Or is it just later in the night then I thought (different time zones an all.)