Official SF-O TF2 Server (DEPRECATED)

DZComposer

I think it didn't happen because of the holiday.

I didn't schedule a game Thursday because of the Holiday. I wasn't near a computer that day, and I figured most of you weren't either.

I may be a few minutes late tonight. Feel free to start without me.

I didn't join on account of violently throwing up and going to bed early to a mostly sleepless night.

Feels bad man

That heavy tower was great!

I also nominate Torchy for unofficial server president for bringing great lulz and also ultimately defeating me in my regret that I didn't get a demo of his spectacular 6-minute long spy-camps looking for the RIGHT moment to stab me that fell on their face.

<3 Torchy

Was a good turnout tonight for some puggers. Me and Milk are the godliest medic combo.

I guess I must've missed something good. I had a bit of work to do last night Reguarding the Christmas tree Since when a light went out I had to take the whole thing down and Fix it. (Difficult Time When it comes to my Parent and Christmas, Feel's everything needs to be perfect...)

I guess I must've missed something good. I had a bit of work to do last night Reguarding the Christmas tree Since when a light went out I had to take the whole thing down and Fix it. (Difficult Time When it comes to my Parent and Christmas, Feel's everything needs to be perfect...)

I'll sum it up:

A user called Torchy showed up at the game last night and quickly revealed himself to be one of those braggart types that goes all "GET SOME" or "YOU SUCK!" when his team won. Generally just giving off the impression that he thought he was great. Of course, this didn't get funny until all of the SFO guys (Robert, DZ, Steve and I) were on one team while he and two pubbers + lonewolf was on the other. Weeellll, that team kinda got wrecked repeatedly and Torchy was having none of it. He started out with sarcastic messages about how epic their fail was with gratuitous XD spam, and then after a little "umad" prodding he quickly started getting angry and lo and behold, started singling me out with creative names like M1 bad heavy. He was all like "What's the easiest class of the month? Same it is every month, Heavy! He just M1's and turns around occasionally!" despite that this made things worse for him. (Lol Mr. Skill getting dominated by a n00b heavy?)

So Robert went medic, attached to me, and we set out to kill this guy as many times as possible alongside our bros Steve and DZ. After 10~ deaths the guy started going spy and conducting 6-minute long C&D plans just to take me down, going so far even as to ignore my medic. Funnily enough, I just always happened to be looking in the direction of the rock he was swooping from and killed him every time. He finally ragequit after one more finger at the SFO "bads" and then we all celebrated with a sandvich party.

Makes me regret not running demos of these meets.

I'd do demos but my PC is balls. Feels bad man.

And don't forget that one time Torchy tried to Dead Ringer and you turned around on him literally as he uncloaked from a fake death.

Seriously , where's everyone? It's always , DZ, Rob, Milky, me and sometimes pointingman and lonewolf. And it's not fun when you are the rookie and get stuck against the best 3 players of the forum  O_o on a 3vs2.

Seriously , where's everyone? It's always , DZ, Rob, Milky, me and sometimes pointingman and lonewolf. And it's not fun when you are the rookie and get stuck against the best 3 players of the forum  O_o on a 3vs2.

Well, I can go in now if you'd like since I have nothing to do till later and I'm off from classes.

Well, I can go in now if you'd like since I have nothing to do till later and I'm off from classes.

Better idea: you start showing up at the server you're an admin on on Thursday and/or Sunday.

I should be able to join you guys tomorrow seeing as the other computer plays TF2 now. See you there.

oh... I almost Forgot about thursday. And I was Planning on starting up this new gamemode on my server which involves trying to take out Porky's Chimera From mother 3....  :trollface:

I'm afraid i won't make it tonight, I promised a favor to another person that I;d finish his Re-skin and I was unable to do it earlier because I had to leave home for personal crap...

Sorry guys...

The server flooded after you left, DZ and OWA. It was the most boring stalematey Badlands round I've ever seen.

How you like dat dere Kritzkrieg, gais? =D

And lol at that badlands game. Even worse was before you showed up, we had a dustbowl game with the worst pubbers I have ever seen. Srsly I was on blu, the rest of the present SFO guys were on red, and anything, ANYTHING that needed done, I had to do. It basically boiled down to the following flowchart:

1. Is DZ and Steve alive? If y, go to 3, if n see 2

2. try and kill them. Are they dead now? If y, go to 3, if n repeat 2.

3. Can I take out the sentry? if y go to 4, if n go back to 1

4 win game

My team, nor the rest of the enemy team, was like no factor at all.