E3 Expo 2005 (warning spoilers)

Hioshen

Well since this important event is going on I'm surprised noone here is talking about it (exculding the voting for which is your fav. new consule). Anyways for those who are watching the E3 on the g4tv channel what are you opinions about the new consules so far and what do you think will be the best game out there?

I'm really looking forward to the many new game systems.

Nintendo Revolution rocks.

Playstation 3 is pretty cool I guess.

Now I have to say that looking at PS3 and X-Box 360, they look great and the graphics on the games for it look great! With the backwards compatability on the X BOx is a little neat! for the PS3 sounds like its very expensive not sure what they said about the price! Now for the Nintendo Revolution, looks like a black box! now what am I going to do with a black box!? Not much information on it too! Its like Nintendo is just keeping a secret from use gammers! Now to me Nintendo Revolution isn't going to last, its not that I don't like Nintendo, its that just not enough information in the systems, plus from the looks at PS3 and X-Box 360 the games are great! Now for the games, Gear of War looks awsome, same with Kill Zone 2, plus The Legends of Zelda Twilight Princess looks great as well! Now about Zelda, why does Link turns into a wolf!? now its a new gameplay but come on! Wolf Link!? Now that suprised me there! Well about Gear of Wars and Kill Zone 2, man they look great, and almost realistic! I love shooters, now Im not much of a fan for Kill Zone but from what I seen it looks great! and the looks for Gear of Wars, man the game its unbelivible! Well that wraps up my thoughts to E3 for now!

^ First off I can answer the Zelda question of yours Ram. the reason Link turns into a wolf is because in this game there are two worlds like in Link to the Past this time its a light world(or normal world) then theres the twilight world where only creatures can enter if a human/moral enters they transform into a creature/animal where here Link turns into a wolf. Also if you guys notice in the trailer of the Twilight Princess there is a hood person near the beginning of it and if your wondering who that person is she's Princess Zelda. Now you know how they made the title of the game Zelda is being captured in the twilight zone somewhere and shes a princess so there. Also if your wondering why Zelda doesn't turn into a creature is because she is wearing a mystic clock that protects her from the effects of the twilight world. During the trailer you probly noticed that imp like character that saves Link when his captured as a wolf in the twilight world and if your wondering who she is, right now all I know is that her name is Madna and she is a evil imp its surprising ... evil helping light trying to destroy a bigger evil.. twist but me likes! ^_^ anyways overrall lets just say... I WANT IT BAD ME WANTS ZELDA !!!!!!!!!!! ok now that thats over for the consules i say they are dense better than what I expected except for the revolution to bad that its not done yet =(. I say the PS3 is going to win over the 3. To me im not going to buy any of the new consules all i want is Zelda!!!

well I think that the console wars is now between PS3 and Xbox 360... and I don't mean that this is Nintendo's last system either I am just saying that what I think (not to mention that some of their representatives including miyamoto himself were hinting at this) they are now doing is taking gaming in a different direction that the others. So while Sony and Microsoft are dukeing it out trying to push the envelope of the graphics as well as complexity of games, Nintendo is taking a different approch by trying to make everything as user-friendly as possible. In essence Nintendo is after a different audience than Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo wants to create hardware and software that are useable to everyone.

Now that Explains the Zelda thing KP and Im glad I preordered it! now I wish they give more info for the revolution and show us the controller! and as KP said, PS3 is going to win over all the consoles! Im probably not going to buy a console until I beat the Zelda game!