Assault Weapons Models

Star Fox Runner

Does anyone know if anyone has ever ripped the models of the weapons from Star Fox Assault? I know the character models can be found on the Krystal Archive, but I want to know if anyone has the models of the guns.

I know that Tomas has the models ripped for the Paths of Fate mod, but I don't think he'll release those publicly. Anyone got a link?

None that I know of, but I'd also be interested in case anyone have ripped models and soundfiles from Assault, and would be willing to share them.

yeah that would be interesting if someone could port them to  something like g mod or some other game.

None that I know of, but I'd also be interested in case anyone have ripped models and soundfiles from Assault, and would be willing to share them.

I don't think anyone has the sound effects.

I have all of the music, though (It's been up on the main site for a long time). Sadly cuscenes had pre-mixed audio so there isn't isolation between voices, sound effects, and music. Those I haven't posted because they may as well be videos.

I got the standard blaster from assault for Poser. To be honest, I don't remember where I got it from! Damn the incessant cannon blasts that messed my memory!

2m7d6jr.jpg

Will see if I can retrace my steps for this one. If I found it once, I can find it again!... Maybe

It would be cool to find the rest of the Assault armory though.

I got the standard blaster from assault for Poser. To be honest, I don't remember where I got it from! Damn the incessant cannon blasts that messed my memory!

Will see if I can retrace my steps for this one. If I found it once, I can find it again!... Maybe

It would be cool to find the rest of the Assault armory though.

That would be cool if you could find that, thanks Rebel!

I have all of the music, though (It's been up on the main site for a long time). Sadly cuscenes had pre-mixed audio so there isn't isolation between voices, sound effects, and music. Those I haven't posted because they may as well be videos.

A question to DZComposer, what tool did you use to rip the music files? And could that be used to rip any other files? I'm not asking you to do it yourself, I'm just asking in general.

That would be cool if you could find that, thanks Rebel!

No problem. It also comes with models of Wolf, Panther, Krystal, Fox, Peppy, Slippy, etc.

The blaster's in the Assault models pack on the KA.

He's right.

Here

It's straight from there.

He's right.

Here

It's straight from there.

Oh yeah! I remember messing with that one time. So now we know where it came from.

I still would like to see if it's possible to get the models for the other weapons.

Well I probably the only one here who could possibly do it. Thoguh it will be quite a while before i can, I got the program that most people use to Rip Stuff from games.

But i can't make any attempts to rip anything until i get my hands on a working Starfox adventures ISO File, Once i get that I'll start the 3ds max Trial and rip Whatever stuff i can my hands on.

I have quite a few Gamecube ISO's including Assault, But like i said this could take quite a while befor i can find a working version.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to start working with this free game engine I downloaded called Unity3D, and maybe try modding in the future.

I'd simply like some models to work with, as I have no prior skill in making models.

I know that Tomas has the models ripped for the Paths of Fate mod, but I don't think he'll release those publicly. Anyone got a link?

It's been a while so my PoF recall may be low, but I don't think Jack ripped any models of the weapons. I believe he made them from scratch, including some of the textures.

A question to DZComposer, what tool did you use to rip the music files? And could that be used to rip any other files? I'm not asking you to do it yourself, I'm just asking in general.

They were actually stored in the file structure of the disc as separate files. I used a special Winamp plugin to convert them. It's been years, so hell if I can remember where I got it. Though the only other game it worked on was, I think, Metroid Prime. The sound effects were compressed using a different method, likely in an archive file of some kind. Believe me, I tried to rip them.

Interestingly, the cutscene audio was in the same folder as the music. It was all pre-mixed, though, so no separating music, voices, and sound effects. I am sitting on those files because I feel releasing them is pointless. Videos would be better.

I am not sure how to get the file structure. I received it already dumped. A contact on IRC sent it to me in one massive tarball. Sadly, I have since lost that tarball and the extracted files.

They were actually stored in the file structure of the disc as separate files. I used a special Winamp plugin to convert them. It's been years, so hell if I can remember where I got it. Though the only other game it worked on was, I think, Metroid Prime. The sound effects were compressed using a different method, likely in an archive file of some kind. Believe me, I tried to rip them.

Interestingly, the cutscene audio was in the same folder as the music. It was all pre-mixed, though, so no separating music, voices, and sound effects. I am sitting on those files because I feel releasing them is pointless. Videos would be better.

I am not sure how to get the file structure. I received it already dumped. A contact on IRC sent it to me in one massive tarball. Sadly, I have since lost that tarball and the extracted files.

Well crap! I get the feeling I'll find a way to get them somehow.