E3 2010

Sabre

For what I was able to catch, two levels of difficulty might be nice. I just hope it's not "baby like with super guides and twilight princess " difficulty.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabre

• OneUnder

• Robert Monroe

• Star Fox Runner

Microsoft Confence just finished. The Xbox 360 is pretty much dead. Gone the same way as the wii to the point they aren't even trying to hide it. Kenct sports, a wii fitness knockoff, a crappy on rails starwars game, A crappy mario kart/modnation knock off, a dance game. Good thing for PC gaming and Halo else we'd be buggered.

Microsoft Confence just finished. The Xbox 360 is pretty much dead. Gone the same way as the wii to the point they aren't even trying to hide it. Kenct sports, a wii fitness knockoff, a crappy on rails starwars game, A crappy mario kart/modnation knock off, a dance game. Good thing for PC gaming and Halo else we'd be buggered.

Great, Another empty f***ing year.... k_e_angry.gif

Killzone 3 trailer was shown today. People are hyped and I dont know why. the first was a bland shooter with great graphics, the second I never played, but I'm told it's a bland shooter with good graphics. The trailer for the third game shows good graphics, wonder what the gameplay with be like?

A copy paste from a post I made elsewhere.

I want to talk about is people planning on doing up to the minute blog posts as they watch the event. Fair enough, but who's reading them? People who care enough about E3 to be up to the minute are watching one of the many live streams. I know there is an audience for it for those who are at work or something, but those people have picked out their news site of choice. Either way, it's going to busy time for twiter.

633717219008592210killz.jpg

As with any game, the rating is based on who you ask. I have personally heard nothing but good things about Killzone 2 from the people who have played it. Especially about the multiplayer. As for the rest of the games at E3, only one I'll be able to get is Star Fox, if it is actually announced.

I am eagerly anticipating this new Zelda game. Origins of Master Sword and more complex bosses? Do want.

Quantum Theory actually looks rather bad-ass, from what I've seen. Granted it seems to be a knock-off of Gears of War, but with more bad-ass characters and on a system that can actually handle the graphics.

Finally! A good Need For Speed game!! I assume it's a sequel or reboot of the Hot Pursuit franchise, especially part 2 of last generation.  It looks amazing, and I can't wait to play an NFS game with the same feel as Hot Pursuit 2! Here's the trailer;

Here's hoping Nintendo has a better showing than Microsoft.  *Crosses fingers for new Star Fox game*

Trailer for Fallout New vegas was just released

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14341976/fallout-new-vegas/videos/e32010_trl_falloutnv_trl_e3trailer_61410.html

Alot of it looks like its using the same engine as Fallout 3, but the New features in the Gameplay make it seem like a worth while buy if you ask me k_e_smile.gif

I watched a bit of the EA conference. Though I probably won't be able to play them, Dead Space 2 and Medal of Honor looked really good to me!

As always, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Star Fox, but the two things I'll be watching are the 3DS, and the new Zelda game.

Finally! A good Need For Speed game!! I assume it's a sequel or reboot of the Hot Pursuit franchise, especially part 2 of last generation.  It looks amazing, and I can't wait to play an NFS game with the same feel as Hot Pursuit 2! Here's the trailer;

Indeed. Looks awesome. I mention that below.

---

A started with a bang, wimpered in the middle before a nice finish. Above average for us because it was all stuff gamers want to see.

They showed the new Hot Persuit 3, which looks fantastic. No more stupid fast and furious bollocks. This is what NFS is all about. Exotic cars driving fast in postcards. Bulletstorm continued to be awesome. With my favourite line being "I predict an iminate getting the fuck outta here!"

Unfortunatly my connection cut near the end of that trailer and came back during the starwars old republic one which the cg trailer for made me think more of 40k then Starwars. Add some shoulder pads and pointy ears, done.

They showed some Dead Space 2. Looks like dead space. Crysis 2 looked like Crysis. Medal of Homour looked like Modern Warfare. They went to fitness, sports and sims stuff which I couldn't give a toss about. Stuff like posting how much of a fat bastard you are on the internet or making a fool of yourself on youtube to promote yourself in MMA. I'd rather watch lucifers custom videos then any of those pillocks. But if you're into that, it was good.

The worst bit is the preaching of determanist bollocks in order to sell the sims 3, and the irrating woman who introed Bulletstorm, and when you're main complaint was the irritating presenters you know it was a decent one. Either way, looking good for PC this year.

Ubis up next with a ton of DRM no doubt. Might be some games hidden in their if we're lucky. /drm rant

I don't play racing games but ihave to say i like the idea of being able to be the cops in a multi-player mode. its almost enough to make me want it but its still sort of the "meh.." category to me.

Never played one of the Old republic games, but with the amount of 'bore snore" i've been getting for the past few weeks i'm willing to try pretty much anything...

Ubisoft just finished. I went in with no expecations, and those expecations were met. The one word that can sum up this whole thing is 'why'. Why does Assassins Creed need multiplayer? Why a heartbeat sensor? Why a boiled down FPS and RPG maker? (Answer, cash in on the little big planet fad) Why a new driver? And why is their a dance number to beat it at the end? (for some MIchel Jackson game apparently, but nothing is shown)

If I don't see a new Star Fox game...........this year will just go strait to hell-right along with Nintendo, I won't even say their name anymore. :evil:

Please, just let us have a new [shadow=blue,left][glow=blue,2,300]Star Fox[/glow][/shadow] Nintendo.

If I don't see a new Star Fox game...........this year will just go strait to hell-right along with Nintendo, I won't even say their name anymore. :evil:

Please, just let us have a new [shadow=blue,left][glow=blue,2,300]Star Fox[/glow][/shadow] Nintendo.

1266211708141.jpg

^LOL That was one of my favorite shows.

I'm just tired of Nintendo neglecting the series that's all. What has it been now, 4 years since Command? They've made I don't know how many Mario and Legend of Zelda games in that time, but they have yet to make even 1 Star Fox game. I think its about time Nintendo showed a little interest in the series. We'll just see how it goes tomorrow though. I doubt they'll announce a new one, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm just tired of Nintendo neglecting the series that's all. What has it been now, 4 years since Command? They've made I don't know how many Mario and Legend of Zelda games in that time, but they have yet to make even 1 Star Fox game. I think its about time Nintendo showed a little interest in the series. We'll just see how it goes tomorrow though. I doubt they'll announce a new one, but I hope I'm wrong.

2 Zeldas. 2 Marios.

And given the past 3 Starfox games were all developed out of house and suck, yeah.

I think if it's going to happen it's going to be for a the 3DS. If 3D is about poking you in the eye, and starfox is known for it's 3Dness, I think it's a good fit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for all the new games coming out! Goldeneye, Zelda Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus (graphics for that game looked amazing for the 3DS!) Nintendo has got some really good stuff coming!

........but I still feel cheated. THEY EVEN HAD THE ARWING COME OUT OF THE 3DS! WAY TO TEASE US NINTENDO! :evil:

But I'm still excited for the other games coming.

Starfox for 3DS was made as a tech demo. In the interview on the nintendo e3 stream. Remember regie promised extra content over there? Well, it's an interview where he says "Flying through rings in starfox is much easier with depth of 3D" and goes on to describe shooting stuff.

It was like a roller coaster, they started on top with zelda (I have to admit, I thought it was going to be better), went down the pit with party/dance games, kinda went in the middle with the donkey kong remake, went high again with metroid and golden eye, and down again with more nintendo dogs and stuff like that. It was like that all the show, it was fairly ok, way better than microsoft at least. Gotta admit that the Pit Icarus was pretty amazing.

I can't connect to the Nintendo E3 stream for some reason. It still says "Conference starts at 9AM." :(

Not missing much, it's some prerecorded interviews with Iwata as host over a white background. Currently talking about zelda wii. I'll stick with it, if the 3DS interview comes back around, I'd rip the audio.