John Freeman, Saver of Humens! Hey guys. :)

Redeemer

Hey guys, I'm Redeemer but you can call me Red. I'm actually the older sister of Zero Flare, nice to meet you all. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redeemer

• Vy'drach

• Zero Flare

• rebel_gunman

WOW!!! DID YOU SAY GORDON FREEMAN!!!!!

No, wait... my bad...

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

You will enjoy it here  :D

DRL, I'ma gonna touch your hyper cannon.  :friends:

rebel_gunman, check out the youtube videos of Half Life: Full Life Consequences and you'll see what I mean.  :trollface:

Thanks for the welcome guys. ^_^

rebel_gunman, check out the youtube videos of Half Life: Full Life Consequences and you'll see what I mean.  :trollface:

...I forgot about that XD

Cheers Julius, it's nice to see some friendly people! I'm from a site called 6rupees, if any of you like Zelda, please stop by and have a look! So yeah, I thought I'd check out the site my sister was such a proud member of. I'm on Facebok too, if you have Zero Flare on Facebook, I'm in her family info if you want to add me. :)

ROFL!!!!!

Lmao Astaroth I NEED TO FIGHT FAST AND BULLETS TOO SLOW!. >_<

Hehe rebel, you likey? :3

Thanks caat. :D

Guest Para Astaroth

LOL  Yes, I have watched and seen every episode.  I have to say, it was positively hilarious!  Especially when the Combine soldier randomly spazzed out, spewing coffee EVERYWHERE and flailing his arm, then yelling, "STOP THE HUMENS!!!"  I couldn't stop laughing after that part.

Also, GIANT G-MAN OF DEATH STEPS ON GORDAN.  "BRO!" HE SAY!

Hehe rebel, you likey? :3

Still LMAO!!! That was AWSOME LOL!!!

Oh rebel, I'm so glad I could add a little sunshine into your day! :3

I know Astaroth! I lol'd so damn hard! I loved wife like sun raise! Combines you will SUFFAR!

I'll get you back evil boss! John Freeman yelled at the top of LUNG!

Oh rebel, I'm so glad I could add a little sunshine into your day! :3

Every little helps.

Haven't seen the sun in days! Kinda cloudy here...

:lol:

Don't worry rebel, it's summer! You'll get the sun back no problem! :D

Hey there falconman!

021cf4c9fa8a06f66ae86e2.jpg

Lawl, wanted to use that for a welcome wagon post for a long time. Anyway, good to see another Legacy of Kain fan, though I personally prefer

kainlokd.jpg

to Raziel.

And how could I forget? *Ahem* "It is time for me to do what has to be done and face Full Life Consequences!"

Hey Vydrach! Nice to meet you! And yes! Another LoK fan! But no, I'm a Raziel girl, myself. But Kain is just as awesome. I'm a LoK obsessive, I guess. I'm constantly looking for news on a new game. :(

And that welcome wagon is quite useless on me, mon cherie, I'm an admin elsewhere so I know exactly how to behave. ;)

And John Freeman kicked the science off Gordon Freeman's face!

Still might give other people coming here to welcome you a good lawl.

Indeed, and I am happy (and a bit braggy) to say I own every LoK game, and that it is a shame that they had to rush Defiance, as the way it is now has a paradox of Vorador being alive, when he was supposed to of been dead for 200 years, which was going to be explained, but time constraints caused them to not be able to include that. For me though, the paradox doesn't matter as they have a reason for it, and were going to cover it, which means it isn't just poor storytelling (Something LoK doesn't do).

I own all the games too, in fact I started playing BO the other day there. Such nostalgia, it made me smile. :D

And yes! The Vorador paradox is slightly infuriating, and I just use that as another reason they should make another game. Plus I feel the tension between Kain and the Elder God, and the Hylden was unresolved. I know Tony Jay is dead, and it's so sad and I understand they don't want to re-use his recordings, but the last game doesn't really... NEED the Elder God in it. It's the Hylden we're worried about now. We can push the Elder God aside, Kain kicked his tentacled ass anyway.

I felt Defiance was only SLIGHTLY rushed at the end, most of the game was an absolute pleasure to play and I enjoyed it greatly. And guess what. I cried at the ending. >_<