John Freeman, Saver of Humens! Hey guys. :)

Redeemer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redeemer

• Vy'drach

• Zero Flare

• rebel_gunman

This is the AWEsomeness, AWElol

awesome-797805.jpg

monkeyswordfight2.jpg

Saved, but this is really getting out of hand, unfortunately though...

2mxgx1z.jpg

But to not get Redeemer's welcoming thread locked or such, I am taking the "Awesome" war, as it is now known, to the random pic thread.

Time to run, time to scream time... to die. Yeah Vydrach, that scene is awesome. And yeah, this topic may be awesome but I don't want my thread locked. ;) However, I take my hat off to those who took part, you each had great pictures to express your awe for the awesome. :3

Hey evilwaffles, thanks, I am already! :D

Hey guys, I'm Redeemer but you can call me Red. I'm actually the older sister of Zero Flare, nice to meet you all. :)

*In before lockage for off-topicness* :)

Welcome aboard. k_e_wave.gif I've had the pleasure of working with your sister on SFHQ (before it died) and judging from your activity on the board it seems you're fitting into our crazy Krystal...erm...Star Fox Cliche nicely.

Enjoy yourself here k_e_smile.gif

Wow, I completely overlooked this topic before :lol:

Welcome aboard, and remember; YOU CAN NEVER GET AWAY! MWAHAHAHAHAH :D

As the worst of the off-topicness seems to have passed, I'll let this stay open. But try to keep yourself in check from now on guys.Wink-2.gif

Anyway, welcome to SF-O Redeemer. I hope to see you around. Smile-2.gif

*In before lockage for off-topicness* :)

Welcome aboard. I've had the pleasure of working with your sister on SFHQ (before it died) and judging from your activity on the board it seems you're fitting into our crazy Krystal...erm...Star Fox Cliche nicely.

Enjoy yourself here

Why thank you! My sister's awesome, isn't she? :3 Haha, I just kind of head-dived right in there, didn't I? I actually thought I could help simply as a non-bias outsider looking in. I'm a counselling student you see. :P

And thank you crazy, who says I want to get away, huh?! :P

Asper, thanks for the welcome. :D Though I'd like to say, I don't see this topic as going off-topic at all, there's nothing like a bit of nonsense to help you get to know someone. I mean, if you read through it again, it's pretty much me in a thread. :) Although I'd never be that silly in any other topic. Unless it was a "Let's be Silly" topic in the Rec Room. I could maybe let loose there. :P

I'm surprised I missed this topic, I don't look at the welcome wagon very often.

You're Zero's older sister eh? Not often you get two siblings on the same forum! This oughta be fun!

Welcome to SF-O Redeemer!

Thanks, Star Fox Runner, I'm having a lot of fun already! :D