WORST level in Star Fox 64

Sapphire

We all have opinions. The level I despise the most is Aquas. The whole game may be different on expert mode but I haven't unlocked it so Aquas may be different in Expert mode. But as for Normal Mode, it just plain sucks.... :/

I think the most underwhelming level in 64 had to have been Fortuna, even with the Star Wolf battle, it was just too easy for me.

• Like 1

I think the most underwhelming level in 64 had to have been Fortuna, even with the Star Wolf battle, it was just too easy for me.

Yeah it was really easy, even getting the medal was easier than it looks :)

My least favourite mission would have to be Titania. I dunno why, I just never liked it. Macbeth is such a more enjoyable Landmaster level.

Guest Julius Quasar

My least favourite mission would have to be Titania. I dunno why, I just never liked it. Macbeth is such a more enjoyable Landmaster level.

I agree.

You're kidding me, Titania is awesome. Awesome enemy tanks and crawlers. The lasers are kickass and there are mines and stuff.

The worst is Katina, obviously. HIGH FRUSTRATION caused by wingmates running into you and breaking your wings. RANDOM score which is also a pain in the ass when you try to achieve a high score. And above all, it is just BORING as you spend half the time doing U-turns.

• Like 1

Solar is the utmost worst. Boring, bland, low enemy count, and the level is broken in that if you fire charged lasers at the lava you score points for no reason.

Aquas is another, being slow-paced, clunky to play, and very, very spammy.

Katina is also boring, and a pain in the arse to get the medal on because there is almost nothing to shoot at for bonus points besides the Hatches and the Core. It's just 10 minutes of all range mode that just draaaaags.

Sector Z is just irritating. Low enemy count, obnoxious to get medal, and the one time your allies are useful, you don't want them to be. I always pass it up for MacBeth.

Solar is likely my least favorite, the level is completely broken, it's not even all that hard. Not much to shoot at, except lava to get your score point. Aquas, clunky and very spammy. Not really tough as much as slow.

Sector Z was always obnoxious for me, it was the last medal I got if I remember because the allies kept hitting the damn missiles when I was handling the situation. It was ridiculous for me.

I had no problems with Titania and Macbeth though. Those were pretty fun times.

Solar is the utmost worst. Boring, bland, low enemy count, and the level is broken in that if you fire charged lasers at the lava you score points for no reason.

Katina is also boring, and a pain in the arse to get the medal on because there is almost nothing to shoot at for bonus points besides the Hatches and the Core. It's just 10 minutes of all range mode that just draaaaags.

Sector Z is just irritating. Low enemy count, obnoxious to get medal, and the one time your allies are useful, you don't want them to be. I always pass it up for MacBeth.

I didn't know that about Solar....

and I agree with most of you on Titania, I hate the Landmaster levels on SF64 because there's only 2 levels of them and you can't move freely with your Landmanster like SFAs which makes it better :)

Oh I love Macbeth as a Landmaster level, but Titania is just annoying.

Like I said, Fortuna isn't in Star Fox 64.  It's Fichina. :P

Technically it is, but due to

a translation error, it is Fortuna.

That later caused Nintendo to make

a Fortuna planet and and Fichina

planet (but Fichina is still the cold planet

Japanesse fans love :wink: ).

That pretty much sums up my opinion right there.

Guest Julius Quasar

Oh, dang, I forgot about Solar! :facepalm:

THAT is truly worse than Titania.

Oh, dang, I forgot about Solar! :facepalm:

THAT is truly worse than Titania.

But can you really shoot charged lazers at the lava and get points?

The lava rocks, your main target in that level.

Well yeah but there was somebody on this topic who said you could fire at the lava with charged lazers and get points. I forgot who.

I haven't played the Real SF64 but only the VC version. The farthest I got was the first battle with wolf... I hated that level.