My Stuff

Redeemer

I sent you a friend request on Facebook! :)  :friends:

Yeah I got it Robcot!

Haha, thanks guys, the art work there is from a few years ago, so it's not as good as the stuff I do now. I'll update it soon, I need a goddamn scanner! >_>

Aren't you guys curious as to what my small business is? It's a stupid one and it'll make you laugh... :P

Yeah I got it Robcot!

Haha, thanks guys, the art work there is from a few years ago, so it's not as good as the stuff I do now. I'll update it soon, I need a goddamn scanner! >_>

Aren't you guys curious as to what my small business is? It's a stupid one and it'll make you laugh... :P

What is it? :)

Hehe, I'm watching you now. :P

Stalker! haha

• 1 year later...

Okay, it's been a looooong time since I used this topic, but as I've promised some of you, here is my blog. I've been working on content and such for a long time, but exams, moving apartment and commissions kept me from publishing it. It's about time I finished it! Here you guys go: http://redsreadingro...om/journal.html

On here, I'll be posting the stuff my friends have asked for. On my fitness site, people ask for recipes and reviews on stuff. They've been patient with me but I'll be posting for them after promising for like, 2 months. Yeah, I mostly know women over there so it's going to be mostly feminine chitchat. XD

But I'll also be continuing my journal there, so I will no longer post on my journal thread here unless it's specifically for you guys. If you're ever curious about what I'm doing these days, you'll get your answers there. I hope you like it. :3

A lot of this site is under construction as you can see. After a couple of weeks it'll be filled up. :-)

• 1 year later...

I made a tumblr last night. I'm sharing it with R3dFiVe so it's really for two artists in one account. You'll see my art, and R3d's art, including his Starfox stuff. Follow us if you can! We'll follow back. :3  http://redandr3d.tumblr.com/

Let me know if you follow us from this topic so I know who's from SFO plz.