Lylat Fugitives

evilwaffles

Caffeinated soda (NO energy drinks).

You're welcome.  :wink:

Fix'd

HOLY SHIIITTT!!! :D.  That was one of the best chapters I've read in a fanficiton! :D.  I can't wait for more, and this storyline seems to be taking turns for the better, all the suspense, humor, happiness, and sadness all injected into a single chapter! :D.  You're doing an AWESOME job evilwaffles! :D

Wow, and I thought this chapter is one of the slower ones in the story. O_o

Thanks Crazy, I hope that the future chapters I write prove to be just as good (or better) than what I just wrote.

Oh NO!!! Bill got betrayed?!?! lol. Awesome chapter Evil! And I like your idea about the pick a character at the end of certain chapters, it is like that Final Destination movie where you could choose what the people did... Just hopefully no one (Cool I mean) would die because of it. Either way, Great job! :D

Thanks Nick, I kinda scrapped the poll idea, not many people were too fond of the idea. Yes, Bill got betrayed, he must be avenged! *Cue dark music*

I'll have the next chapter up later today.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evilwaffles

• Kursed

• Fluxy

• OneUnder

Sweet! I lose internet by 9, but I will be able to check it out tomorrow if it isn't posted before 9.

Lylat Fugitives

Chapter 4:

With good reason.

Lieutenant General Hue stood behind the front doors of the Cornerian military base, out side were reporters from every media source in the Lylat System, they were dying to know just what happened at Aquas and why they had been defeated. Jessica stood at Lieutenant General Hue’s side; she had to serve him since he was now in charge of Corneria’s military. Lieutenant General Hue sighed, he pushed open the doors and marched towards the microphone, loud questions were being asked by every member of the press in attendance, making it almost impossible to make out any of the words. Jessica walked in front of the microphone,

“Lieutenant General Hue will first make an official statement on behalf on the Cornerian military on the assault on Aquas mission, he will then take questions you may have, under code 1834 of the Cornerian Military Guidelines some answers may be classified and unable to be answered.” Jessica announced, she then stepped behind Lieutenant General Hue and stood in the military official stance, Lieutenant General Hue stood up at the microphone,

“Ladies and gentlemen of the press, it is my sad duty to inform you of the tragedy that took place on Aquas at 1923 hours yesterday.” He started; he straightened some papers on the stand in front of him, “After receiving a distress call from Aquas requesting assistance from an attack by a new hive cluster of Aparoids…” Loud gsaps were heard by members of the media, camera flashes and loud questions were being barked at Lieutenant General Hue, “Be seated and remain quiet, I will answer your questions after I finish my statement.” Lieutenant General Hue told the press angrily, once the press had settled down Lieutenant General Hue resumed talking, “As I was saying, The Aparoids were attacking Aquas, so we responded to their distress call, General Grey sent forces to hold off the Aparoids, he was apart of this group. He had contracted the mercenary squadron ‘Star Strike’ to assist by dropping cluster bombs on the marching Aparoids, they failed to do their duty, they accepted bribes made to them by intergalactic gang “The Fallout” to neglect their duties.” Jessica’s eyes widened, she knew that was not what happened, she knew that Marcus was sent to activate the beacon within Aquas’s Dover Cliff, she worried that Lieutenant General Hue may be going mad with power, “A signal was received from General Grey telling the troops that we were overwhelmed by numbers and impossible to win, so Bill sacrificed himself to save us and the rest of the troops. Aquas is under Aparoid control, but we will destroy the head Aparoid and remove it’s control over any troops and areas it may control!” he added, he slammed his fist onto the stand for a dramatic affect, “This is a notice to any bounty hunters and or mercenaries out there looking for work, I am offering five million credits as a reward to those that can capture these members of Star Strike, dead or alive, Marcus McCloud, Todd McCLoud, Lola Foxglove, Kadie Hornbrew and Reece Kilza. If they have any companions or followers with them they are to be captured alive for questioning and that will be added to your reward. They will be punished for their act of treason against us.” He took a few deep breaths, his angry speech left him almost breathless. Jessica walked up to the microphone, she was horrified with what Lieutenant General Hue had just revealed, she knew Marcus and the others were innocent, but if she called him out without evidence, she feared she would be charged with treason,

“Uh, Lieutenant General Hue will now answer some of your uh questions.” Jessica told the media, fear could be heard in her voice. A female feline stood up,

“Internal sources suggest that you ignored a direct order given to you by General Grey which resulted in his death, care to comment?” she asked,

“I followed General Grey’s orders word for word.” Lieutenant General Hue answered; he was being tight lipped on the question, unsatisfied with the answer, the feline sat down on her seat, grumbling under her breath, a vulpine stood up,

“Sir, what evidence do you have to back up your claim that the son of the infamous Fox McCloud has actually accepted these bribes, many here today believe your story to be far fetched and want more answers.” He told the General,

“Speak for yourself!” barked a bulldog reporter, “Star Fire has committed treason, they deserve to die!”

“You are right sir, the lives that we lost that day, death would be too easy.” Lieutenant General Hue added, he looked over his shoulder at Jessica, she knew that the conference was over, she walked up to the microphone,

“Thank you for attending, this conference is over, for any other questions you may have please refer them to our public relations office.” She told the reporters, her hand was shaking slightly, she knew that she had to follow Lieutenant General Hue’s orders, but she didn’t want to, damned if she did, damned if she doesn’t.

Marcus groaned loudly, his head hurt like hell, he rubbed his forehead,

“I didn’t think there would be pain in heaven.” He grumbled, he inspected where he was, he noticed he was in his quarters aboard the Great Fox, he felt some cotton wrapped around his head, he pulled the fabric down to see what it was, it was a bandage wrapped around his head, “Ugh, what happened?” he grumbled,

“Ah, you’re finally awake.” A familiar female voice spoke, Marcus looked over at his doorway, his mother Krystal stood in the doorway,

“Mom?” he asked, confused,

“Ssh.” She told him, putting her finger to her lips, “You have a bad head ache, talking will only make you hurt more.” She added, she walked over to his bed and sat on the end of it.

“We were asked to help defend against the Aparoids as well,” she started explaining,

“We?” Marcus asked,

“Your Father and I. Anyway we were asked to help defend against the Aparoids; we fought on the front line with Bill. When he hadn’t received the signal he told us that he had sent you and the others to activate it, he then sent us to Dover Cliff to check on you. By the time we had gotten there, you had just activated the lights and the beacon, we saw you get knocked out by a big massive Aparoid, you’re father and I killed it. Fox then programmed our Arwings to land on top of Dover Cliff, we then transported you here, we were going to return to battle but the others had fled and the Aparoids had… had… um…”

“Had what?” Marcus asked,

“The Aparoids, they killed Bill and now control Aquas…” Krystal whimpered, knowing she had just lost a close family friend, Marcus was shocked, they activated the beacon, the Aparoids were too few in numbers to possibly win the battle, why did Lieutenant General Hue pull out the troops, it made no sense to Marcus.

“We need to go to Corneria and tell everyone what happened.” Marcus cried,

“Bad idea.” Fox replied as he entered, Fox now had many grey furs sticking out of his muzzle from his increasing age, “Lieutenant General Hue has blamed us for Bill’s death and we are now wanted for treason, there is five mill’ on our heads.” He added, Marcus was stunned, why would Lieutenant General Hue betray them like that? Why?

“How are the others?” Marcus asked,

“They are fine, they are actually eating some food in the kitchen, except for Reece.” Krystal noted,

“What’s wrong with Reece?” Marcus asked, worried,

“Well, since he had parts of an Aparoid splattered all over his clothing I presume he has either inhaled or swallowed a bit of the Aparoid’s body or blood on accident, he is awake, but he is throwing up and feeling extremely light headed.” Krystal explained,

“Is there anything on here that can help him?” Marcus asked, Krystal shook her head,

“A cure for this was developed but it is stored on Corneria, but I happen to know the son of one of the men who invented it, Slippy.” Fox noted,

“So we need to set course to Katina then.” Marcus noted, Fox smiled,

“I’m way ahead of you.” Fox noted, “We are already in the same sector as Katina, it will be about half an hour before we reach the surface of Katina, so go get ready.” He added, Marcus nodded, hopping out of his large bed, preparing to go onto the surface of Katina and meet up with Slippy and Amanda Toad.

A/N: Now you know why I called this story ‘Lylat Fugitives’. :P Anyway, more chapters to come. :)

interesting twist  Nice to see krystla and Fox in action and poor bill I hope he will be avegnged as for now I'm going to pull up my laptop and start working before the motivation sinks

I am hoping you keep writing it Kursed... or else... jk

Thanks again.

very good! :yes:

and thanks for fixing Todd's choice of drink in the previous chapter.

Why thank you Mr. Quasar. *Polishes Julius's mod badge*

No problem, I want my story to be accurate representations of the characters I use, so if I muffle something up, please let me know like you did earlier ;)

I am hoping you keep writing it Kursed... or else... jk

Thanks again.

second paragraph is done :D

oh and before I forget "NO WHINING REECE!"

Sweet, I'll check it out right now.

Reece: O_o I didn't even open my muzzle in that chapter though...

Sweet, I'll check it out right now.

Reece: O_o I didn't even open my muzzle in that chapter though...

I mean I have it done I haven't posted it yet.

NOOOO!!! BILL!!! WHYYYY!!!! That bastard Hue is going to pay!!  :evil:  :rant::banghead:

Now that I have that outta' my system, I'd have to say that chapter also provides some awesome suspense! I liked the fact that Fox and Krystal returned.  Reece is always taking hits for the team, isn't he :lol:

NOOOO!!! BILL!!! WHYYYY!!!! That bastard Hue is going to pay!!  :evil:  :rant::banghead:

Now that I have that outta' my system, I'd have to say that chapter also provides some awesome suspense! I liked the fact that Fox and Krystal returned.  Reece is always taking hits for the team, isn't he :lol:

Remind me not to piss you off... :shock:

I wouldn't feel right calling it a Star Fox Fan Fiction if I didn't have Fox and/or Krystal in it. :P

Yeah, Reece is sort of my punching bag for the story.

Reece: Hey! *Reece throws a bottle at me*

Woah! Remember who signs your pay checks Reece.

Reece: Yeah, yeah, whatever. *walks off*

I wouldn't feel right calling it a Star Fox Fan Fiction if I didn't have Fox and/or Krystal in it. :P

:lolhyst:

WHAT CAN'T EVILWAFFLES DO!? :D

When I read "remind me not to piss you off" it reminded me of Star Fox: Nemesis, where Reece whispered the same thing to Rave, referring to James McCloud :lol:

Well, I can't fly... or can I? *rubs chin in thought*

James was one bad ass son of a gun, it only makes sense Reece didn't want to mess with him :P

Kadie:ActuallY if I recall I sign his paychecks at least most of them since Reece never has a pen :P

Starfox-online forums did not want to open in firefox for me, so i thought it was down for 2 whole hours till i checked it on Internet Explorer... :hehe: . Loving it Evil! Lol, Recee really didn't open his mouth that chapter... except for when he was throwing up. Great job! :D Bill will be avenged!!!!

Bill will be avenged!!!!

Oh I'll make sure of that!

animated%20shotgun.gif

*crazyfooinc acquires shotgun!*

*shotgun added to inventory!*

Oh I'll make sure of that!

animated%20shotgun.gif

*crazyfooinc acquires shotgun!*

*shotgun added to inventory!*

:o We were allowed to bring toys?! *Runs back to get weapons of mass destruction*