Hardest part of Star Fox Adventures

Sapphire

What do you guys think the hardest part of Star Fox Adventures was? I think it was the Krazoa Test 5: Test of Fear. That thing took me forever to get past :) But I did it :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Shaper

• Thu'um

• Rin

• Sapphire

Guest Para Astaroth

I think mine was the last Krazoa Test where you have to place all the items in the right mirror it represented.  I know it must have been easy to some people, but by gosh, it was a little frustrating for me to complete!

both off thoas were tought but fighing andross pissed me off! i hadn't played assult in so long and with so little adventures flight experince it was tuff. besides i cept barrel rolling right in to his mouth :compcrash:

The difficult thing about the game from what i can remember was Trying to figure out the puzzles on the second visit to the walled city. though not built one it felt like i was workinng on an arubix cube...

The difficult thing about the game from what i can remember was Trying to figure out the puzzles on the second visit to the walled city. though not built one it felt like i was workinng on an arubix cube...

Oh gosh that was a hard part wasn't it lol

I had the same problem. Good thing I wrote down how to do it.  :P

I think mine was the last Krazoa Test where you have to place all the items in the right mirror it represented.  I know it must have been easy to some people, but by gosh, it was a little frustrating for me to complete!

I believe that one was the Test of Knowledge, you find the shrine in Walled City.

Haha. Starfox Adventures. Hard. Yeah, right.

I guess the Test of Strength, simply because I had no idea wtf to do the first time.

Apart from the Lightfoot test of Strength, Andross was quite hard before I checked around on the internet and realised I couldn't allow myself to be swallowed, and had to barrel roll to avoid it.EmbarrassedLaugh.gif

The hardest part used to be the test of fear. But I've become a master at it.  :lol:

Lightfoot test of strength (but not the krazoa one, that one was easy)

Test of fear (pain in the ass for sure)

Getting into the Walled City (I spent SO long trying to figure that out >.>)

finding the queen earth walker took me 3 days

Wow that's sad :) haha

you mean Tricky's mom, in that very first area?

Guest Julius Quasar

REALLY!? :0

Oh man....

Lightfoot test of strength (but not the krazoa one, that one was easy)

Test of fear (pain in the ass for sure)

Getting into the Walled City (I spent SO long trying to figure that out >.>)

The Lightfoot test of strength was REAL easy for me, as was the Krazoa test of strength.

Test of Fear, I agree, Pain in the Ass

Walled City, not too hard.

What I REALLY hate is in the Darkice Mines, where you have to go up that twisty ramp with the fuel barrel, while avoiding the rolling exploding barrels.

yep

Hmn, i dont actually remember finding her, so it couldnt have taken me that long... it did however take me a day and a half to find Krystal's staff >.>

Oh, and those lizard things that live in the sand at the beach... oh my god, I got so sick of those radioactive spit-balls coming out of no-where >.<

Oh, and those lizard things that live in the sand at the beach... oh my god, I got so sick of those radioactive spit-balls coming out of no-where >.<

oh yea i liked doging thoas

oh yea i liked doging thoas

They were fun to dodge when i could see them coming, but somehow they always came from behind  :oops:...