The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 2

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman was getting beat up bad, he slowly took out his first-aid spray, used it on himself, released Krystal's hands from his leg, and escaped to a room far away.

Norman closed the door and locked it, putting Jym somewhere where nobody would see him.

'The dark side...is almost here.' Norman thought as he aimed his gun to whoever opened it...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneUnder

• Kursed

• Ris Grestar

• Fluxy

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Julius Quasar

Falco quickly punched Krystal and he used his sleeping gas spray, he ran to the closet, busted the door open and got away with Jym outside Tucker and Ray.

:mod: I'm getting complaints about power playing.  After reviewing the post in question in detail, it does seem to have the nature of, God-Modding, or "Ball Hogging".  Please Modify this post. :mod:

Guest Mr. Mario

:mod: I'm getting complaints about power playing.  After reviewing the post in question in detail, it does seem to have the nature of, God-Modding, or "Ball Hogging".  Please Modify this post. :mod:

(fixed)

:mod: Thank you very much.  :mod:

(10,000th post, w00t! :P )

(ooc: That my Friend is the first time I actually think there's something worth Celebating over... But sadly I can't think of anything at the moment..)

Tucker eventually woke up, immediately sitting up holding his head once he had.  "Norman...The hotel's manager's gonna hear about this, and then I'll get the police involved if I have to..." he muttered, getting to his feet.  Looking to the girls, they were still asleep.  "Come on, wake up." the quoll mumbled, giving each a little shake. 

"Grr I'm gonna ugg nvm Krystal growled.

Ray slowly got up.

The quoll sighed as he thought about what he was going to do.  "The manager wouldn't do anything...He didn't even respond when I told him someone had died up here.  Lousy management, if you ask me..." he muttered.  Tucker then closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming himself down.  "Norman's one person I can't seem to get an understanding of...and I hate that.  I hate not understanding people..."  Tucker began slowly pacing back and forth, his hands in his pockets.  "For this guy, I think we might really need the authorities.  The police."

"Well i'm only a Merc but I wonder if Bill Grey would help with this."KRystal thought.

"let me see if I still have his number"Krystla muttered checking her phone.

Tucker sighed again, looking down at the door broken from its hinges.  "I just really wish I understood that guy..."

"Aha."KRystal  dialed bills number and got a secratary.

"he's busy."KRystal growled once she had hung up.

"Dang it..."  After thinking for another few moments, Tucker turned to the two.  "I think we need to talk to Rhode.  Jym was his problem in the beginning.  If Rhode tells Norman that we've nothing more to worry about, maybe Norman will calm down about it all."

"Yes but what about Jym i hear something got knocked out of him  like he had amnesia or something."

"well what are we going to do?"Ray asked.

"We can't really do anything just yet...Don't worry, we'll definitely do something about it, but we can't do anything now.  Best to just relax, I suppose..."  Grinning rather sheepishly, the quoll looked between the two girls.  "May...I stay in one of your rooms?  My door's been kicked down..."

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman didn't hear anyone attempting to break his door down, so he hid Jym somewhere and muttered "Great...the police are going to be after me and they'll question me. I won't let that happen otherwise...I'll no longer be a secret agent."

Norman tried to think of some plans to keep away from Tucker, Ray, Krystal and the police...

'If I run away here...it'll be alright since I'll be gone but then this hotel will turn into a battlefield and I'll lose my job. If I stay here...I can keep my job but then everyone will try to kill me...I sure made a lot of tough choices.'

"We can't really do anything just yet...Don't worry, we'll definitely do something about it, but we can't do anything now.  Best to just relax, I suppose..."  Grinning rather sheepishly, the quoll looked between the two girls.  "May...I stay in one of your rooms?  My door's been kicked down..."

"Guess you'll have to stay in mine Ray doens't have a room."KRystal replied hadning the quoll her second key.

"Guess you'll have to stay in mine Ray doens't have a room."KRystal replied hadning the quoll her second key.

"Oh, right, my mistake."  Tucker accepted the key with an appreciative nod, slipping it into his pocket.  "Mind taking me there?  Maybe the three of us could spend some more time together before we try to make things better around here."

"Fine if you don't mind taking my bed I had a Idea for a new way for me to sleep."KRystal smirked as she show the way.

Ray stayed close behind tucker.

"So long as you don't mind." Tucker replied, smiling.  "And a new way to sleep?  I do hope you explain once we get there."

"Every hear of a bacta tank?" KRystal asked as she  neared the door.