The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 2

Guest Julius Quasar

"Don't tell me you lugged one all the way up into the hotel." Tucker said with a smirk.  To be honest, he didn't know it was all that possible.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneUnder

• Kursed

• Ris Grestar

• Fluxy

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Mario

'This sure is a tough job...but'll pay me in millions if I succeed...and come back alive. Ladies will now no longer get in my way, nether will gambling or alcohol.' Norman thought.

He was deep in thoughts on how he could get away from the police and everyone without getting his name on the crime records...

'Looks like I'll think of something, but for now. my disguise needs to be fixed...it got broken ever since I tangled up with Krystal...'

Norman took out his tools and started to repair it...

"With a little help I set one in the bathroom  enough out of the way."Krystal explained opening the door.

Tucker looked inside the bathroom, his ears perking in sudden interest.  "I'm impressed.  So you plan to sleep there?...Does this room have two beds?"

"Yeah why you don't like sleepign with a skunk?"Krystal asked.

"I'm way to young for you so yeah."Ray replied.

"See, Krystal?" Tucker said, turning his eyes back to the vixen, "She said she minds."

"I mind not sleeping with you."Rachel muttered.

Tucker's ear twitched, a light blush beginning to cover his face.  "I...should stop asking 'you mind?' questions...The answers...always confuse me..."  Clearing his throat, he smiled.  "Well then, I guess this works.  Thanks for letting us stay, Krystal."

"anytime Tucker."KRystal replied. "now if you don't mind i'm gonna head to bed."KRystal said walking to to the restroom.

"Oh, of course."  Tucker stepped out, turning to Ray.  "So, are you wanting to sleep now too?"

"only if you want to ."Ray replied.

KRystal soon after completely undressing  stepped into  the tank pulling a curtain to obstruct the view of the tank in case anyone needed to use the toilet during the night soon the tube came up around her as she grabbed the breathing mask and strapped it to her muzle the tube filled with  liquid then the blue vixen floated slightly upward then stopped hovering just a few inches from the floor relaxing as she fell to sleep feeling like she was  sleeping  on a cloud.

"only if you want to ."Ray replied.

The quoll gave a light shrug.  "To be honest, I'm not too tired.  I'd rather stay up, if you don't mi--...If you're okay with that."

"I suppose we could find something to do."Ray muttered looking around.

"If you can't think of anything, don't worry about it.  We can always just relax until sleep decides to hit us."  Tucker gave a light smile, his tail flicking to the side.  "I'm just glad I could help with those knots earlier.  What with all the stress going on recently...It's good to relax."

"how about I get them off you?"Ray asked.

"Oh?"  His smile turned into a grin, his head lightly cocking to the side.  "So you give massages, eh?"

"I whacht mom a lot."Ray muttered.

"Lay down and i'll see what I can do."Ray replied simply cracking her knuckles.

With a light nod, Tucker lay down on the bed on his stomach, resting his muzzle forward on his hands.  His tail idly swished behind him as he waited patiently for the skunk to begin.

Ray began bu rubbing tuckers shoulder gently inward toward his neck.

Tucker closed his eyes, smiling.  He was already enjoying Ray's work.  "Say, Krystal must do this pretty often...You already seem to know what you're doing."

"Like I Said she tries to do it all the time."Ray muttered continuing.