Wolf Fang's Fanart

sjrathbun812

What do you think of my art? And please...Be honest. Thank you.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my art? And please...Be honest. Thank you.

• great
    • good
    • ok
    • meh
    • bad
    • horrible

This is like the best drawing I've EVER done on paint. I drew another one like it, but it got...Well....Corrupted, deleted, which ever way you wanna say. I'm sad that it's gone but I decided I'd re-draw it..And this is what I got. I didn't have a tablet, only a mouse. And yeah, I know the lines look funny, but I tried to make him more realistic. You know, make him look more furry. And when I tried to fix the lines, it ruined the effect.

foxmccloudshaded.png

This is like the best drawing I've EVER done on paint. I drew another one like it, but it got...Well....Corrupted, deleted, which ever way you wanna say. I'm sad that it's gone but I decided I'd re-draw it..And this is what I got. I didn't have a tablet, only a mouse. And yeah, I know the lines look funny, but I tried to make him more realistic. You know, make him look more furry. And when I tried to fix the lines, it ruined the effect.

foxmccloudshaded.png

YOU DREW THAT WITH A MOUSE?!

RageFace.jpg

YOU DREW THAT WITH A MOUSE?!

I'm going to have to second this opinion;

YOU DREW THAT WITH A MOUSE?!?!? *HEAD IMPLODES*

Great job! :D

I'm going to have to second this opinion;

YOU DREW THAT WITH A MOUSE?!?!? *HEAD IMPLODES*

SRSLY MORE LIKE THIS

King: Enough!

Alright you guys we're getting loud and off topic. Nice tablet drawing Wolf Fang.

foxmccloudshaded.png

That's really awesome :D

King: Enough!

Alright you guys we're getting loud and off topic. Nice tablet drawing Wolf Fang.

I told you! It twas not a tablet!  :evil:  :lol: seriously though, I used a mouse, no joke. Heck, we can't even use one. We USED to have one, but then someone broke it a loooong time ago.

I told you! It twas not a tablet!  :evil:  :lol: seriously though, I used a mouse, no joke. Heck, we can't even use one. We USED to have one, but then someone broke it a loooong time ago.

Tablet, mouse, either way it was a computer drawing and it looks good.

I'm glad you like.  :)

EDIT: Here's another one. I know it's not much, but just kinda a practice thing.

picture17ej.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got around to updating this topic. And though it's not the best, it's better to give an O.K. image, then to let the topic go down and then getting dredged.

002nl.jpg

And that Arwing....Yeah, it looks a bit small don't ya think?  :P Ah, I hardly draw Arwings, so yeah..I'm happy w/ fox's arms though, so I decided to upload it anyway.

Good drawing, athough I'm not entirely satisfied with the quality of the gun. Use something like this for reference:

(Yes, this is a real gun. It may look futuristic, but it's the CZ-75 Champion)

silahim_CZ_75_CHAMPION.jpg

(Or the CZ 75 TS Czechmate)

11%20CZ%20Czechmate%20Open%20L_png_637x2

That too. The guns I draw usually turn out really blocky.  :P Thanks for replying and giving me a reference though!  :)

That too. The guns I draw usually turn out really blocky.  :P Thanks for replying and giving me a reference though!  :)

The CZ Weapons Manufacturer has some great looking guns if you want a more specific reference. Also, you could also look for more modern guns (E.G. the Steyer AUG) made of plastics for future weapons.

Thanks!  :)

Yeah, pm me if you need me to find a good weapon or prop (ex. Medkit, Mech) for any given situation. My extensive knowledge of weapons and science-fiction fandom can provide a weapon/prop for any situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's something I did last night while listening to the radio.

024dt.jpg

I tried to make it look really detailed and good proportioned.

One of the main issues I think it has are his hands. And Lone Wolf, um, what do you think of the gun? I tried making it look good too.

Overall I'm quite proud of it, but that doesn't mean I don't want you guys making comments and telling me what you think. If you see any problems, please tell me.

One of the main issues I think it has are his hands. And Lone Wolf, um, what do you think of the gun? I tried making it look good too.

Great! Looks very 1970's sci fi!

This is a silly thing I made. It's not the best, but still.

Lol, you can't see the dialog very well, but I didn't think about that when I made it.

Enjoy, I guess.

sfothing1.jpg

Fox: Let's rock and roll!

Falco: He thinks he's all THAT.

sfothing2.jpg

Fox: N-N-No! Don't do it Falco! I swear your cooler then me!

Falco: Yeah? By how much?

sfothing3.jpg

Fox: Well, at first I thought you were a retarded bird how couldn't fly an arwing worth a darn. But that's beside the point.

sfothing4.jpg

Falco: ALL RIGHT BUSTER, THAT'S IT!!!

sfothing5.jpg

sfothing6.jpg

Fox: NOOOOOOO!

Fox McCloud, colored in!

foxmccloudpaper2.png

You know, I used to not start out with circles when I draw heads, but now I know that I really should.

• 4 weeks later...

wolfforesthowl.jpg

wolfsketch.jpg

starfoxteam.jpg

slippytoad.jpg

sonicanimation.jpg

handdrawings.jpg

I think I'm getting better. It's about time I posted in here again with something different beside "Fox's Head!" and, "Fox's head, improved!" :P Anyway, tell me what you think. After searching on Google about drawing, I found a neat site that gave tutorials to draw different things, and I found a tutorial on hands, and found out the technique for drawing them. And though they aren't as good as others, I think they're an improvement.

Also, I made an image shack account! Check it out now and again, I guess. :wink:

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/wolffang129

wolfsketch.jpg

Nice job Wolf Fang! :) I like this one the most. Your art is improving with every pic :ok: