How do you get in the black hole?!

sjrathbun812

I've never been in the black hole before, how do I get in?

the same way you run into anything else you GO there.

(what black hole are you talking about?!)

(what black hole are you talking about?!)

He's talking about the Black Hole stage that you can warp to in the original Star Fox.

He's talking about the Black Hole stage that you can warp to in the original Star Fox.

I see

On topic, I saw a faq that has a section about the black hole. Here it is.

1rfCX70FnkQ

Video walkthrough to the rescue.

wow........... :shock: there not kidding when they mean wacky......

I just beat the slot machine and the "the end" letters. Yay! now I have seen the "out of this dimension" NOW I'm going to see the "black hole"

Riiiiight NOW.

Now I have seen the "black hole" and it's awesome too! Hey.........do you ever meet James in the "black hole"?

wow........... :shock: there not kidding when they mean wacky......

I just beat the slot machine and the "the end" letters. Yay! now I have seen the "out of this dimension" NOW I'm going to see the "black hole"

Riiiiight NOW.

Now I have seen the "black hole" and it's awesome too! Hey.........do you ever meet James in the "black hole"?

In the future, please try and avoid double/triple posting in one topic if no one else has replied since your last post.  If you need to add on something use the modify button to edit your existing post.  Thanks :)

No you can't. You can stay in there forever, and it'll never end.

In order to get into the black hole you will encounter in the last parts of the meteo level. You will find asteroids that are stuck in a line propelling at you with one asteroid your able to shoot at the center. Your suppose to shoot all of those center asteroid and fly through the center in between the row of indestructible ones. After you have done that if you had done it correctly, you then find an asteroid in the background that morphs into a face not far from the row of asteroids, Shoot it and the face turns into a warp, fly through it and your are off to the black hole.

From there you have three areas to go. If you want the shortcut to Venom head to the third warp in the level, otherwise the other two take you to the other remote locations in Lylat.

EDIT:

for a bonus if you want to get to "Out of this Dimension" to fight the great Slot machine you have to go to meteo on the medium route and shoot one of the background asteroids which summons a space manta ray. Fly through the Manta Ray when it comes at  ya and it transports ya to "Out of this Dimension" where you fight against the slot machine. The game will not end unless you shoot "THE END" in proper order, (in theory anyway).

No you can't. You can stay in there forever, and it'll never end.

To bad, it would've  been cool to see James in there, if he was though, he could take you to some secret area.

If you've been to arwing landing, you probably have seen the Nintendo power comics that they have put up there. And one of them is about the first starfox. And at one part in the comic, Fox and Fara go in the "black hole" and Fox can see his Dad, and his Dad says "Follow me Jr.!" And they get lead out of the "black hole" to venom.

That is a scary face. *shudders*

To bad, it would've  been cool to see James in there, if he was though, he could take you to some secret area.

If you've been to arwing landing, you probably have seen the Nintendo power comics that they have put up there. And one of them is about the first starfox. And at one part in the comic, Fox and Fara go in the "black hole" and Fox can see his Dad, and his Dad says "Follow me Jr.!" And they get lead out of they "black hole" to venom.

Yeah, and on the SNES game you can take the Black Hole to reach Venom.

Guest Julius Quasar

Route 1, mission 2, "Asteroid Belt",

When you approach the spinning rocks linked together, wait 'till you're close to them, and blast the center brown rock holding the 4 silver rocks together.  After doing that to all the links spinning rock bars, there will be a silver rock with a face on it.  Collide with that rock, and you'll go to the Black Hole.

Is it me or does that face look like Trollface?

:troll:

Is it me or does that face look like Trollface?

:troll:

That's because it IS trollface.  :trollface: