The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 3

Guest Julius Quasar

"Some of that stuff sounds seriously FAMILIAR!", Zeke said, in a serious way.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneUnder

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• blackjack22

Guest Mr. Mario

"I don't know about this...it looks like...some plan or something that has to do with this hotel..." Norman said, giving the letter to Gearhart.

Gearhart read over the paper in a very fast motion. He was able to read most of it within just a few moments. "Whoa." He said sounding a little shocked. "This looks like a script or some sorta play write." He said handing the paper back to Norman and thanking him.

"So, what's the significance of it?", a puzzled Zeke asked.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman carefully looked at the paper again...

"Wait...it says here, CUE, blow up hotel after one line... (people will think its our "visual effect.")." He said and gasped "Somebody is gonna attempt to bomb this place!! I knew this wasn't a plot at all!"

Gearhart looked confused. "Didn't the Hotel ALREADY get blown up?" He said, in pure disbelief of what Norman was saying.

Guest Mr. Mario

"Yeah but probably not to them...do they even have their names writen out? And why send it to me?" Norman was puzzled...

"SH*T!, we gotta find that device.  Now if I were a bomber...where would I put a bomb..........", Zeke said with great urgency.  "Areas that aren't visited by many! When we're done here, we gotta check the utility hallways, air-ducts, and possibly the fifth floor, as those are the most likely spots for a bomb."

"Alright, I'll tackle the.....what's left of the fifth floor." Zeke said, as he ran off, urged on by the fact that they all may be dead soon.

"Sure. I'll take the Cinema, by this time of the day, many people would be watching movies right now." Going along with it, since Zeke seemed to be really into it. He ran off to the movies in the hotel.

When Zeke arrived at the fifth floor, there WASN'T any floor.  Parts of it were still in place, but it was extremely hard to traverse.  "Well..here goes nothing", he thought, as he pressed his back to the wall and slowly inched along a narrow ledge that extended the length of the floor.  As he came to a wider spot in the floor, he stepped out, pulled out his phone, and called both Norman and Gearhart, connecting their calls together, and putting them on speakerphone.  "Guys...", Zeke said into the receiver, "This just got a whole lot more dangerous."

Gearhart, even with his phone being dead, it got some magical energy source allowing it to be on for a bit longer ( :lol: ) he answered his phone while approaching the movie Cinema. "What do you mean?"

"Norman and Gearhart, did that paper say anything about large black boxes wrapped with several cylinders, wires, and a timer?", Zeke joked.  He instantly became serious when he spoke next though,"I found the bomb, it's on what's left of the fifth floor.  It looks quite large...and it could probably take out at least three floors, no problem."

Guest Mr. Mario

"There is probably more bombs out here...we have to keep looking, one bomb isn't enough." Norman said, while he was walking in the hall...

Gearhart went and faced the first theater. It was for the Chick-Flick. No one would go in there. Ugh, I have to check though. He thought as he went in. It took him a minute since it was dark, but he didn't see any bombs. "Okay, one down, six to go."

Zeke continued moving along the ledge, but something that he saw made him stop dead in his tracks.  "GUYS!! THERE'S ANOTHER ONE ON THE 5TH FLOOR! IT'S ON A MAIN SUPPORT BEAM! IF IT BLOWS, THE WHOLE BUILDING IS DONE FOR!", Zeke said in an urgent tone.

Gearhart got a little shocked that this was actually real. "Are you serious?! Well then, disable it or something!" He said, even though he had no idea how to do that. "Norman! How do you disable these things?"

"Well, I was in the bomb squad for a couple of minutes, how hard could it be?", Zeke said while removing the cover to the device, exposing several timers, batteries, and A LOT of wiring.  "Oh sh*t, we're all f*cked!", Zeke said, "Unless one of you guys know how to disarm a bomb, and can talk me through it.  You won't have enough time to get up here, these timers are set to operate the fuse in five minutes."

Gearhart instantly hung up, and dialed a new number into his phone. "Nel! Get out of the Hotel, Now! I can explain later, but for now, just run, please! I don't want you to die!" He said as he hung up and quickly ran to the stairs to make sure he could help Nel get away safe, and to think of a way to stop it.

Zeke spoke into the receiver of his phone again; "SOMEONE GET ON THAT GODDAMN P.A. SYSTEM AND TELL EVERYONE TO EVACUATE!", he yelled as he tried to remember anything that would come in handy for the defusing of this bomb.

"May I be of assistance?" Darth asked Zeke.

Gearhart's mind remembered of a time of when his friend set up a small (and much less dangerous) bomb in a toilet. All Gearhart had to do to stop it for a while was use a tiny bit of the charge from a gun on Stun mode. He quickly dialed Zeke's number. "Zeke, I don't know if this will stop it, but I think I have an idea of how to temporarily pause it's timer for a while."