Lylat Federation Institute of Technology

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Julius Quasar

Corneria...the future...

*A Black and white Propaganda style film plays on the TV Monitors throughout the tourist/visitor areas of the institute*

"On Planet Corneria, there is a new boom in technology.  A grant made by generous donors made possible the creation of the new Lylat Federation Institute of Technology, a place where new inventions, improvements, and more could all be concocted by the smartest minds in all the Lylat System.  Scientists, Mechanics, Engineers, and Inventors from all around the Lylat System have come together here to pursue new ideas.

Their newest inventions:

The 8 Passenger Arwing!

It's larger, stronger, more fuel efficient, has better weaponry, and it seats 8!

and introducing, the new Lightning Bolt Fighter Craft!  A devastatingly deadly military fighter spacecraft, for the Cornerian Defense Forces!

*the Lightning Bolt craft is pixellated out on the screen for security reasons, as the words TOP SECRET flash at the bottom of the screen*

Yes, the Lylat Federation Institute of Technology has certainly made progress in the world of science!  Welcome volunteers, we hope you enjoy yourselves!"

*the screen goes from static to black*

As the visitors and volunteers of the LFIT waited in the visitor's center, they talked amongst themselves.  "To visit here, you normally gotta be a volunteer!" said Patches McCloud, daughter of Todd McCloud (who is Fox's cousin).  "Ain't that the truth." said Edsel McCloud, another one of Todd's kids.  In Corneria's future, Todd McCloud and his wife Lola Foxglove did have all 6 of their kids, though they didn't turn out evil like Madame Vulpine, a friend of Todd and Lola's, had predicted.  Cliff McCloud, the oldest of the McCloud kids, however, did have a habit of making trouble from time to time.

Kari McCloud, along with her brother Marcus, both waited with their cousins in the visitors center.  Lillith, Edsel, Cassandra, Patches, and Tommy were all there.  But someone was missing.  "Where's Cliff?" Marcus asked, noticing.  "We lost track of him a week ago, he went out somewhere, and didn't tell us." said Tommy.  "That's not good." said Roxanne, Sharavan, daughter of Akasha Sharavan, and an intern at the institute.  The top inventive officers at the LFIT were Tigress Arcnon, Silas Wormwood, Akasha Sharavan, and Beltino Toad, the Chief Inventive Officer.  Slippy Toad was the top mechanic at the Institute.

"Mom and dad are still on vacation on Zoness, again." said Cassandra.  "We didn't tell them Cliff ran away again.  Maybe we should?" asked Tommy.  "Naw, he's probably out partying again, or something." said Lillith.  "What if he gets into serious trouble?" asked Kari.  "That oaf can't cause any real problems." said Edsel.  The tv monitors in the visitors center came on.  "Greetings, volunteers!  Silas Wormwood here!  I'll be here shortly to greet you, and send you on your journey through the Lylat System!  Now, I have some bad news, but no cause for alarm!  Cliff McCloud has been seen lurking about near the institution, but rest assured, security will remove him from the premises and bar him from access to anything and anywhere in the building.  But keep alert!  He's very persuasive, so whatever you do, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!"

*the screen statics and goes out*

(Inspired by this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPx44yewLtE&feature=related

man, I miss that ride.)

*that's it for now*

Yays! More from Julius! *Throws Confetti*

two things to say.

1) My aunt was actually in one of the Back to the Future movies. I like that you got inspiration from it! :D

2) When creating FC's for my Fanfic, I really did not know you already made a child (That also loves to cause trouble) Named Cliff.  :facepalm: That was my bad. :(

Guest Julius Quasar

Yays! More from Julius! *Throws Confetti*

two things to say.

1) My aunt was actually in one of the Back to the Future movies. I like that you got inspiration from it! :D

2) When creating FC's for my Fanfic, I really did not know you already made a child (That also loves to cause trouble) Named Cliff.  :facepalm: That was my bad. :(

Thanks

1) Awesome, what part did she play?

2) That's okay

Guest Julius Quasar

*The tv monitor screen goes to static, then shows a red vixen in a uniform, speaking from behind a desk*

"Welcome to the Lylat Federation Institute of Technology.  We are currently experiencing mild technical difficulties, but we will work to neutralize these issues very shortly.  Please enjoy your stay with us." she said, and the screen static flashed.  "Your attention, please!  The following is an announcement from Beltino Toad!" a voice proclaimed over the tv, as the symbol of the Lylat Federation Institute of Technology was seen on the screen.  The screen then cut to show Beltino Toad working in an office that was glass walled on 3 sides, with a cement wall on the fourth side.

There was a desk, easy chairs, a grandfather clock, an electric guitar, potted plants, and many small inventions, electronic gadgets, scale models of spacecraft, blueprints rolled up in tubes, tv monitors, and more in that office.  Beltino stood before the camera in the office.  "Hello everybody, and welcome!  While Silas is making his way back to the institute, our staff is currently searching the premises for any suspicious characters and activity.  But we won't let anything like an intruder interfere with our activities here.  Thank you for volunteering for this experiment!  You will be among the first to try out our new spacecraft, gadgets, and more!  And now, allow me to introduce to you, our top staff..."

*The screen goes to static, and Akasha Sharavan is seen in a lab.*  "Hi everyone!  I'm Akasha!  I'm an Inventive Officer, Scientist, Engineer, Technician, and Mechanic, here at the Lylat Federation Institute of Future Technology!  Welcome, and thank you for volunteering."

*The camera now cuts to Tigress in a mechanics bay* "Tigress Arcnon, here!  I came from Planet Tigaria, and I'm a member of Star Fox, as well as a highly skilled inventor and mechanic!  I like to combine Cornerian, Cerinian, and Tigarian Technology to create and improve new craft, mother ships, weapons, told, and so much more!  Enjoy yourselves here, but please respect our staff, our property, and the Institute, and all it represents!"

*The camera cuts to Slippy, working on a spacecraft* "Oh!  Hi there!" Slippy said, looking up from his work.  "Slippy here!  Welcome to the Lylat Federation Institute of Technology!  Very soon, you volunteers will have the honor of testing out our many experiments!  Hope you enjoy your experience here!"

*The camera cuts to Silas* "Hello, Silas here, I'm back, and now, in a few moments, the 8 Passenger will complete its pre-systems flight check, and you will be allowed to try it out!"

*The camera cuts to surveillance footage, 4 sections of the screens show different areas of the institute.*

The screen went to static, and then it showed a hallway with Cliff McCloud sneaking through it.  Then it went to another camera, showing Beltino's office, along with Akasha, Slippy, Tigress, Silas, and Beltino all gathered in there.  Akasha sat on a chair with books piled under her, as she watched the security camera monitor.  The rest of the group in the office milled about.  Akasha took a break and got off the chair to grab a snack, and as she did, the screen cut to show Cliff sneaking up to a hallway camera, looking into it, picking up a magazine, and chewing it up, making fun of Akasha, and making a face as he did this.  He then laughed and punched out the camera, and the screen went to static.  Akasha just saw the screen go to static, but did not see Cliff on the screen.

"What the hell!?  The camera went out!" Akasha said.  The others turned and saw the static screen, before it cut to footage another area of the Institute.  "That can't be good!" Slippy said.  "We'll have to get someone to fix that!" Tigress said.  "Something's wrong...I don't think that was a random 'technical difficulty'...I'm going to have to alert security." she added, as she pressed a red button on Beltino's desk.

Silas got to the microphone, and spoke into it.  "Zone One, check in!" he said.  "Zone One, locked and secured Silas." said a security uniformed badger on the screen, before the camera cut away.  "Zone Two, check in!" he said.  "Zone Two Locked and Secured, Silas!" said a security guard beaver.  "Zone Three, check in!" said Silas.  "Zone Three, locked and secured Silas!" said a security guard bear.  "Zone Four, check in!" said Silas.  No answer, just static.  "Zone Four, do you read me!?" asked Silas.  A security guard weasel was seen tied up, gagged, saying only "MMPH!  MM-mmmph!" and a note was taped to his chest, reading "I'm A Butthead!".

"What the hell!?  'I'm A Butthead'!?  It's Cliff!" said Silas, noticing, just as the screen went to static.  "There's only one fiend diabolical enough to throw a monkey wrench in the works!"  Silas got up and walked over to the cement wall of the office, pulling down a roller shade, which showed a picture of Cliff McCloud, his mouth open in a permanent shout, as he wielded a monkey wrench in the picture.  "Cliff McCloud!  Former Juvenile Delinquent!  Graduated from the CDF Pilot Academy!"  Silas walked over to the other side of the office, gathering up blueprints and small devices, he placed them in a cabinet, and then he walked out of the office into the lab, gathered up more blueprints and devices, and came back into the office as he placed those items into the cabinet as well, then he locked the cabinet.  "Now rest assured, we'll catch that creep momentarily, but we can't let him get a hold of any of the equipment around here!" Silas said to the camera.

*the camera cut to a hallway, where Cliff was walking up to another camera*

Cliff leaned side to side as the camera moved side to side, Cliff was looking into the camera, as he knocked on it.  "Hello?  HEEEELLLOOO!?" Cliff said, knocking on the camera.  He smiled, and said "You're those suckers the LFIT conned into one of their lame experiments, aren't you!?  You know, some of their little 'Guinea Pigs' don't always make it through the experiments, RRGH!"  Cliff grabbed the camera, and a motor was heard whining, then giving out, making the camera stay in place as Cliff wanted, since he was getting tired of having to lean side to side to keep his face in front of the camera.  "...I'm not sayin' you shouldn't volunteer, I'm just saying I hope Beltino and the rest of these eggheads are making it worth your while!  If it was me, I'd throw some extra cash your way!" Cliff said, making the fingertip rubbing gesture that was associated with making money.

"Come to think of it, maybe there is something you could do for me, I'll make it worth your while if you can help me get my hands on that new 'Lightning Bolt' fighter craft they got here!  Whatsa matter, you chicken!?" Cliff asked.  Two security guards appeared behind Cliff, and spoke into the camera.  A mole spoke, holding up his security ID cards, and saying to Cliff "We have an intruder!  You seen anything or anyone suspicious around here!?" he asked Cliff.  "No sir, it's been quiet as a rat!  I'm just repairin' this security camera here!" said Cliff in response.  "Okay, if you see him, let us know, and be careful, this guy's a real nutcase!" said the mole security guard, before he stepped away from Cliff.  "Nutcase!?" whispered Cliff.  "What about you people!?  Any signs of Cliff!?  No!?  Well, just remember to keep your eyes peeled, I hear this guy's a real jerk!" said the other security guard, this one was a golden retriever.  Cliff flipped that guard the finger, and the two guards took off.

"They call this security!?  This should be a piece of cake!  Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta finish my 'repair work'  Ha ha ha ha!" Cliff said, laughing maniacally as he spray painted over the camera lens.

*that's it for this chapter*

The Back to the Future Ride! One of my favorites! I miss it too :(

Sweet story! (as in awww sheeit son, rad!, not awwww how cute  :wink:)

*Claps* Great to see Julius pull two parts, each pretty long, of a chapter in one day! :D Can't wait to see the rest!

Guest Julius Quasar

Fox McCloud, and his wife Krystal joined the kids in the visitor's center.  "Hi Uncle Fox and Aunt Krystal!" said Lillith, Cassandra, Patches, Edsel, and Tommy.  "Hi mom, hi dad!" said Kari and Marcus.  "Hey, kids!  How ya' doing?" asked Fox.  The McCloud children warned Fox and Krystal about Cliff.  "Oh, damn..." Fox said.  "That Cliff..." Krystal shook her head.  "I didn't put him up to it..." said Lillith.  "We know..." the others replied. 

The TV screen flashed static, then Silas was seen with the others, Akasha, Slippy, Beltino, and Tigress, were moving about the lab, showing off all the inventions they had so far, including a machine that converted a 10 pound sack of Saurian manure into a fuel pellet.  Silas explained to the viewers "It's only a matter of time before we catch Cliff!  We're going over the institute with a fine tooth comb.  While I prepare for for your pre-flight briefing, allow me to show you this!" Silas showed off a scale model of the new 8 passenger Arwing.  "The 'New 8 Passenger Arwing'...it's faster, more fuel efficient...and seats 8!"

The camera cut to surveillance footage of Cliff running through the halls with a box of ball bearings, as security pursued him.  Cliff hid around the corner, and as security got closer, Cliff dumped the box of ball bearings on the hallway floor, making the security guards fall.  "Have a nice trip, see ya' next winter!" Cliff taunted.  He ran off.  "It's 'fall', you idiot!  'Have a nice trip, see ya' next fall!'...!" one of the guards shouted after him.  The camera cut to Silas, saying "Now, I can assure you, volunteers, this is hardly business as usual here at the Institute...a mere fluke!  Our security network is impregnable!  It's take a lot more than a barrel rolling hoodlum, to pull the plug on this operation."

The camera cut to surveillance footage of Cliff sneaking up on a fuse box with a pair of bolt cutters in his hand, he opened the fuse box, searched it, smiled when he saw the large plug on the wall, and he pulled it out, blanketing the Institute in total darkness.  Silas' face was seen on the screen, a flashlight was held under his face by both hands as he snapped on the switch.  "Damn...damn-damn!" he said, before the screen went to static, and cut away to a test pattern reading "Please stand by, as a picture of Akasha wearing an Indian War Bonnet appeared on that test pattern screen.

The screen flashed on, and the vixen announcer appeared, saying "And now, please direct you attention to an important announcement from our chief staff.".  The screen cut to Silas and the others in Beltino's office.  "Now that you're here, please head through those doors as we open them, and go down the hall to the door on your right, into the antechamber." said Silas.  The visitors, Fox, Krystal, their children and their nephews and nieces, all headed down the hall into that room, and they saw another tv monitor.  "Okay, now that the 8 passenger Arwing is almost done with its pre-flight systems check, we just have to go through a few more safety details." said Silas, as he, Akasha, Tigress, Slippy, and Beltino faced the camera, unaware that Cliff had bound and gagged 2 security guards in the lab outside the office.  He then sneaked up to the office, and used the monkey wrench he was holding to smash the security gate controls outside the office, causing the security gridiron cage bars to slam shut, sliding downwards and covering the 3 glass walls outside Beltino's office.

Cliff laughed and knocked on the glass door of Beltino's office.  "Hello!? Heeeelllooo!?" he said, as he knocked.  "You stupid jerk!" Slippy shouted at Cliff.  Silas and the others ran to the door.  "Cliff, how the hell did you get in here!?" asked Tigress.  "Why don't you ask these losers!?" said Cliff, pulling the tape off the mouths of the 2 security guards who were tied back to back.  "Silas!  Our staff was conducting an experiment over in Blue Harbor, where Cliff was last seen on Corneria!" said one guard.  "He must've stowed aw-aaa-ay!" cried another guard.  "This is an outrage, Cliff!  You shouldn't be here in this restricted area of the Institute!  I order you to exit the complex at once!" Beltino shouted angrily.  "Oh, my pleasure!  I'll leave...IN STYLE!!!" Cliff pulled the sheet off of the Lightning Bolt fighter craft, which was on a launch platform in the middle of the lab.

"NOOO!  Unlock these gates, Cliff!" Akasha shouted.  Cliff pressed the button on the broken gate control.  "Sorry, can't help ya'...it's broken...oh well, I tried." Cliff strutted over to the Lightning Bolt, opened the side door, and climbed in.  He blew Tigress a kiss "Hasta la bye-bye!" he shouted, and he piloted the Lightning Bolt out of the launch bay. "NOOO!"  Akasha, Tigress, Slippy, Silas, and Beltino said, as they pressed their faces against the bars in frustration.  They then paced about the office, fretting, muttering.  "This is a disaster, Cliff has the military fighter craft, he could wreak unimaginable havoc!"  as they paced, Slippy said "Wait, I got it!"  he held up the scale model of the 8 passenger Arwing.  "The 8 passenger Arwing!" he said.  The others cheered.  "We just gotta...damn!  We're trapped like rats here!" Silas said, first heading towards the door, then backing off upon seeing the bars blocking his path.

"The volunteers!  They can help!" said Beltino.  "That's right!  Being pilots, they can fly it!  We'll navigate, and copilot it via remote control!" said Akasha.  "Then it's settled, volunteers, beyond that door where you're standing is the hangar where the new 8 passenger Arwing is housed.  Now, here are a few pre-flight instructions before we let you though the security doors!".

I am sorry to be out of this one,

I just do not like 'next generation'

stuff.

Never-the-less, you are a really

good writter, and I can say this

is going to be a good story. :yes:

Guest Julius Quasar

The Back to the Future Ride! One of my favorites! I miss it too :(

Sweet story! (as in awww sheeit son, rad!, not awwww how cute  :wink:)

Yeah, thanks.  I miss the BTTF ride too, but over in Japan's Universal Studios, they still got that ride!  My friends Tiff and Ramon went on it recently, since they're in Japan now...I'm so jealous.

*Claps* Great to see Julius pull two parts, each pretty long, of a chapter in one day! :D Can't wait to see the rest!

Thanks!

I am sorry to be out of this one,

I just do not like 'next generation'

stuff.

Never-the-less, you are a really

good writter, and I can say this

is going to be a good story. :yes:

It's okay, ironically I don't care much for "next generation" stuff either.

Thank you very much!

AHHHH!!! Too fast! :D Lol, I am really liking it, Julius! (I bet five bucks you have a chapter by tomorrow.  :lol:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Julius Quasar

I'm sorry, I can't finish this story right now....I'm depressed...I may never finish it, but I want to thank everyone who read and commented on this, Universal Studios for the BTTF movie and ride, and the star fox franchise and sf-o for giving me the ability to post this fanfic.

Guest Julius Quasar

The volunteers, Fox, Krystal, Lilith, Cassandra, Edsel, Patches, and Tommy McCloud, all watched the safety video as they waited for the doors to open.  "Here are a few safety tips you should know before going inside the 8-Person Arwing!" said the vixen receptionist, smiling from the TV screen, and then the video cut to the safety demonstration.  Several crash test dummies, which wore orange jumpsuits, and white face masks, shoes, and gloves, moved about the hangar that the safety video was filmed in.  "Watch your head as you step into the 8-passenger Arwing vehicle!" said the announcer, as 2 dummies, one short, one tall walked towards the arwing.  The taller dummy bonked his head on the back rear fin as he was heading towards it. 

"Once inside, please slide over to the furthest available seat!" the small dummy was hip bumped over to the edge pf the front row seat by the taller dummy.  "Taller passengers, watch your head, as the Arwing sloes downwards in the back.  The taller dummy was getting into the back seat, and bonked his head as he did.  "Please remain seated!  The safety restraints will be activated by one of the LFIT Personnel."  One dummy tried to get up, but the other dummy made it sit down.  An LFIT personnel member set the restraints, and the dummies gave him the "OK" symbol.

"Keep you arms and legs away from the canopy borders, and inside the cockpit!"  The canopy shut on a dummy's hand, and he pulled it back to reveal his hand had been broken off.  Another dummy sitting next to him handed him his busted off hand.  Take extra care to make sure all camera's and bags don't interfere with the safety restraints!"  The dummies got their camera straps and purse straps tangled up in the safety restraints..."No photography is permitted during the ride!" a dummy snapped a picture of himself with a flash camera, and another dummy bopped him on the back of the head, and then wagged his finger at that dummy with the camera, a jingling noise was heard as the finger wagged.

"....and please, no smoking, eating, or drinking while in the Arwing!"  A dummy had a bagel, a can of soda, and a smoking cigarette while he sat in the cockpit, and another dummy bopped him on the head and wagged his finger in front of that dummy.  "The vixen secretary came back onscreen.  "We ask that you follow the simply safety tips during your journey across the Lylat System.  We hope you enjoy your flight!".  The screen went to static.  Silas came back on screen, jumping into view of the camera "I almost forgot to tell you, in order to succeed in catching Cliff, you must get your speed up to 88 Miles per hour, that's right, 88 miles per hour, then bump him!  The impact will create a vortex, in which we will create a wormhole that will instantaneously bring both vehicles and passengers back to the institute!  There's no telling where Cliff may be going, so look sharp, and be ready for ANYTHING!  Good luck, volunteers!".

The screen went to static.

The volunteers were let through the doors, where they boarded the 8 Passenger Arwing, were strapped in by the volunteers, and waited for takeoff.  "Get in!  Watch your step!  Hurry up!  Get in, let's go, we gotta move!  Watch your step.  Get in now!" said Silas through the communication speakers as they did all of this.  The tiny tv screen flashed to static, then Silas was seen holding the controls to the Arwing.  "Hurry up, get ready!  You're in good hands!" said Silas.  A spark blasted from his controller.  "Oops!  I still haven't worked all the bugs out of this thing!  No matter, we're on a mission of UNIVERSAL proportions." Silas said.  "Silas, Cliff has passed beyond the compound!  We have no way of knowing where he is!" said the vixen receptionist. 

"Don't worry!  The 8 Passenger Arwing is equipped with a sub ether transmitter, which will allow us to pinpoint Cliff's exact location." said Silas.  "Silas, all preflight checks have been completed!" said the vixen receptionist.  "That's our cue.  All right, volunteers, hang onto your hats!  Now remember, when you see Cliff, accelerate to 88 MPH, then BUMP HIM!" said Silas, as the engine started.  They took off!  They were flying towards Corneria City, and Cliff was seen flying the stolen vessel past them.  Cliff's face was seen on the monitor now.

"There he is, let's get him!" Silas shouted.  "Well, Silas, hello!" Cliff said, his sneering face filling the monitor.  Cliff fled, and the volunteers chased him, nearly colliding with a cargo space ship.  "Okay volunteers, now's our chance!" shouted Silas, as he tried to ram Cliff.  "That's what you think!" said Cliff, swerving out of the way and fleeing.  As they chased Cliff, he said "Whoa, gotta get some gas, Silas!" mockingly, as he tricked Silas into crashing the Arwing into the gas station sign.  The 8 Passenger Arwing shook, but recovered and pursued Cliff, as he first went up, then down, and up again.  "Going up, Silas...going down...going up again!" Cliff taunted.

The Arwing crashed into something else, and then Cliff taunted them "Hello!?  Ha ha!" and then he sped up, and the Arwing chased him some more.  Silas grumbled in consternation, as he piloted the Arwing, Fox assisting in the controls.  "Hey Uncle Fox, there's my new house!  Like it!?" Cliff said, as he cruised next to a beautiful mansion, which obviously wasn't his.  Fox and Silas swerved to avoid smashing into the mansion, and pursued Cliff some more, through the city.  "I'm flying circles around you buttheads!" Cliff bragged, as he took off.  The Arwing nearly hit a passing hover car who honked at them.  "Watch for traffic, Silas!" said Cliff. 

As they closed in on Cliff, Silas said "I think we got him, volunteers!" as Cliff idled in front of the courthouse.  "SUCKERS!" Cliff shouted as he escaped, and the Arwing ran into the clock tower over the courthouse (The clock was already broken, having been frozen when it was struck by lightning years ago).  "Cliff got away!" Silas shouted. 

They tracked and chased Cliff to Fichina, and as they flew over the surface of Fichina, Silas said "We're here, on Planet Fichina, and...there he is!" and Cliff said "Back again!?  Well come on in!" and he flew into an ice cave.  As they looked for him in the cavern, the Arwing dipped low, and Silas yelled "Pull up, PULL UP!!!" and he and Fox pulled up, scraping an icy ledge.  "Kaboom!" Cliff taunted.  Later,  Cliff was seen, singing "Corneria City's...buttheads..." he then fired several blasts from the ship's laser, causing avalanches in the cavern.  Silas shouted frantically, as Fox maneuvered around the crashing ice and snow. 

"AVALANCHE!" shouted Silas.  "Oh, is that scaring ya'!?" said Cliff.  They pursued him and hit a sheet of ice and snow, which messed up the Arwing's systems.  "See ya' later!  Take care!" Cliff said as he escaped.  The 8 passenger Arwing teetered on the edge of a ledge, over a cold river that flowed.  The engines failed.  "Oh no, everyone lean back!" shouted Silas, and as the Arwing fell towards the river, Silas saved the group by getting the engines going, and Fox saved everyone be piloting out of danger, and they followed Cliff to planet Sauria.

They were over the Volcano Force Point, and as Silas told them this they saw Cliff again.  "There's Cliff, and he's heading towards that volcano!" said Silas.  "Hello buttheads!  You don't know when to give up, do you!?" said Cliff.  "Prepare yourselves, folks!  The Planet Sauria is a pretty rough place!" said Silas.  They flew into the volcano after Cliff, flames erupting all around them.  As they chased Cliff through the lava chambers, and into the underground caverns, they saw Cliff up ahead.  Cliff laughed, and then said "Hello?  HELLO!?  Anybody home.  He approached a Redeye Dinosaur.  "Hey gramps!" Cliff taunted him.  He fired a shot into the Redeye's tail.  "Oh no, a Redeye Dinosaur!" said Silas.  "C'mon, gramps, c'mon, right this way.." said Cliff, leading the Redeye towards him as it prepared to attack him.  "Now, SICK 'EM!" Cliff yelled, and he dodged the Redeye's lunge, and its jaw hit Cliff's ship, and sent him flying.  Unfortunately, a rockfall in the cave hit the Arwing, and damaged the systems some more.

The engines stalled, and Cliff said "Hey, Silas, I'm stuck!  My engines failed!" and Silas said "I know Cliff, hang on!" as he struggled to start the engines.  The Redeye chomped the Arwing and held on.  "Oh no!  We're in its jaws!" shouted Silas, and he fired a few shots, and the Redeye let go after being wounded.  The engines came back online again, and the Arwing pursued Cliff, as his damaged vessel was floating down a lava stream.  "Hey, Silas, I'm going down a waterfall...no, wait, it's a LAVA FALL!"  shouted Cliff.  "We'll save you, Cliff!" said Silas, and Fox advanced the speed to 88 MPH, and bumped Cliff's vessel as he went over the edge of the Lava Fall.

They were transported instantaneously back to the institute, as Silas cheered.  Cliff crashed in the hangar, and the institute staff used fire extinguishers to cool off the vessels.  Cliff staggered out of the vessel.  "Thanks guys, thanks Silas, you saved my life!  BUTTHEADS!" he shouted, and as the staff arrested Cliff, he fought them and shouted "HEY!  Get your hands off of me!".  "You did it!  Not only did you help catch Cliff and save the universe, but you proved that my latest invention is a success!  THANK YOU, volunteers!" said Silas.  The volunteers exited and helped to free Silas and the others.

THE END.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK49NJaHQZs&feature=related

JULIUS!!!!!!!! *Hugs* Yay! I am so Happy you decided to continue this! :) You were scaring me for a sec!  :friends:

Guest Julius Quasar

I want to thank everyone who read and commented on this, Universal Studios for the BTTF movie and ride, and the star fox franchise and sf-o for giving me the ability to post this fanfic.

Thanks especially to Harmony Descent and Nick1349!

Ugh, you had to post this during my 'absence' didn't you. ;)

None the less, well done on this story, another well done piece in your growing collection.

Guest Julius Quasar

Ugh, you had to post this during my 'absence' didn't you. ;)

None the less, well done on this story, another well done piece in your growing collection.

Thanks evilwaffles!

Guest Julius Quasar

Dude your really good at writing Fan Fiction. If only Nintendo saw this...D: Anyway keep up the good Work Julius

Yeah, I always wanted to write the plot for the next Star Fox game.  :wink:  Thanks, Trace! :yes: