The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 4

Guest Julius Quasar

"I... I guess not" Aria said, moving in to kiss Flux.  She was happy Flux wanted her, she was very happy she could help ease Fluxs pain with Cel, but at the same time she felt sorry for Ris.  She could tell how he felt, but that didn't mean they couldn't be friends, she was put at ease knowing that

(sorry guys, I'm going to try to get some sleep. I may pos once or twice more though)

Seeing Aria moving slowly, he pressed his lips against her's, turning his head as they kissed. He put his arms around Aria and gently rubbed her back as it continued.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• OneUnder

• Ris Grestar

• Arashikage

Aria continued the kiss, her hands on the back of Fluxs head, rubbing slowly

After a small bit of more kissing, Flux pulled back and spoke softly. "Looks like I have more reason to find another job here." He said with a small grin, giving her a soft kiss on the lips before going back to sitting at her side, his arm around her.

After a minute, Flux yawned and got up. "I'm pretty tired. I'll see you tomorrow, Aria." He said with a charismatic grin as he walked to and up the stairs.

Once he got into his room, he started feeling dizzy, not sure of what was going on, and feel unconscious, and into a simple sleep onto his bed face first.

And that's it for this thread. I'm going to lock it and start a part 5 in a minute.

• Like 1

• DZComposer unpinned this topic