getting lost...

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Julius Quasar

Well Juilus...I don't what to say but...if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be RPing at all

Thanks

If it was something I did, (I may

know what you are reffering too,

then) I apologize. It was never my

intention to get you to leave. Again,

I understand your point of view, I am

really sure mine differs from yours,

but if you felt I have acted like a dummy

and attacked you, well, I am sorry, that

WAS NOT my intention.

Also, hope this place starts to cold down

a bit, too.

thanks, and no it wasn't your fault at all.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheRedFox8

• Steve

• FoxMcCloud

• Scott7

I knew you'd be back, can't break the addiction.

Julius, as I've stated before, you've been doing your job amazingly well, much better than many others could ever DREAM of.  If it wasn't for an unbiased an fair RP Mod like you, like Mr. Nintendo stated, I don't think I'd be RP'ing.  Sorry if I've done anything to antagonize :P, but I just want you to know, no one could do your job as good as you!  :glomp:

Guest Mr. Mario

Thanks

You-a welcome. I did make a little mistake before in a RP and once I said its fixed...you reached the 10,000th post. It is something that I would never forget...

Julius, as I've stated before, you've been doing your job amazingly well, much better than many others could ever DREAM of.  If it wasn't for an unbiased an fair RP Mod like you, like Mr. Nintendo stated, I don't think I'd be RP'ing.  Sorry if I've done anything to antagonize :P, but I just want you to know, no one could do your job as good as you!  :glomp:

Now to be metioned,

I will not say Sideways/Simon/The Dark Knight

did a bad job, because that is not true at all.

HOWEVER, Julius is doing a better job, and

that is the truth as well.

Guest Julius Quasar

YAY!!! :D *Hugs* You is back!  :friends:

thanks dude!  :friends:

I knew you'd be back, can't break the addiction.

loose ends... :P

thanks, man.  :cool:

You-a welcome. I did make a little mistake before in a RP and once I said its fixed...you reached the 10,000th post. It is something that I would never forget...

oh yeah... :)

Now to be metioned,

I will not say Sideways/Simon/The Dark Knight

did a bad job, because that is not true at all.

HOWEVER, Julius is doing a better job, and

that is the truth as well.

Thanks kiddo!

Guest Julius Quasar

Everyone has their bad days, and trust me I have had one of those bad days more then once.

But there comes a time in ones depression where you have to step back and think, Why am I doing this, What Happened? Is it really that bad?  One of the bad things of text is that the emotion that we sometimes wish to express, sometimes never gets expressed, and instead taken the wrong way. It happens every day!!

There is a whole crowd of people who would stand behind you right now, and though i just joined the forums, i have read alot of posts, and i see you for the true being that you are. Heck, if it came down to a point where someone was going to shoot you, I would stand in front of the gun just to make sure that you survived. Why, because here, everyone are friends, and friends always have each others back. I also respect you, not only as a mod, but as a Fellow Star Fox Fan. You have had a long history here on this forum, and the other posters here would agree with me!!

Sure you may have said something wrong, or done something wrong, but does not mean we would judge you for the rest of your life!

So what do ya say buddy, come back and stay with SF-O. Lord knows that if you leave, SF-O would be horribly devastated. Do it for the fans Julius, WE NEED YOU

SF-O needs you!!!

*sniffs*

thanks, dude, and welcome to sf-o :welcome:  :friends:

I'm tired of being scapegoated. Being told "you need to set an example", "you're so stupid" by the staff, etc. irritates me. If I was causing trouble in the RP Forum, my jurisdiction, by ignoring my duties, ignoring requests, playing favorites, god modding, insulting others, etc., then I would agree with those statements. But I am doing a great job as an RP Mod, so I don't appreciate being singled out, shamed, belittled or scapegoated. I'm being taken for granted [by the staff], and I've had it.

I'm new to being a Mod, and I'm NOT even A FULL MOD, for @#$% sake. I sure as hell ain't getting paid for it. As an RP Mod, I set an example within the jurisdiction of the RP Forum and it's Child Boards.

Oh yes, that's me, you don't have to say the whole staff, you know well it's me. However, when did I tell you "Julius, you are stupid" or "Julius, you are rotten, you are a bad example", when did I EVEN put you on shame. You really got pissed off, at me probably, because I deleted a certain post that was making fun of a member that was already being punished. I told you "dude, you need to set an example to the community, be careful" not "dude, you are stupid, you are a bad example" and you did say some stuff about the KLA that was really inappropriate knowing that we are not allowed to do that kind of stuff here, on sfo ( I happened to do something like this years ago, and yes, I got TOLD as well) . Did I warn you with something like "julius, you are about to lose your RP position for not paying attention to the rules?" no, I told you "dude, watch it, that goes against the rules".

And yes, the RP forum is your jurisdiction, but the behavior of ALL the mods here is MY jurisdiction, I'm sorry Julius, but if I need to tell you something, specially when MORE than one fellow mod agrees with me, I'm going to freaking do it. You  are not the only one that gets lectured, but you are the first one to get all dramatic over two freaking tiny comments. ALL the comments are either in private or in the staff area, unless you go ahead and try to get pity from others, like you just did, seriously dude, not cool, I've been on your side ALL the time, and this is how I get repaid? not cool.

You are a new mod, WHICH IS WHY I'M TRYING TO GUIDE YOU, damnit, don't get all emo just because you think I'm calling you "dumb" when I'm not.  If you just can't take the weight of knowing that you need to be more careful, because you are in a position of respect, then you might as well be better NOT being a mod. It's even freaking harder when you are an admin, you know? cause on the FIRST mistake, you get caught on a witch hunt, I don't have anyone telling me "hey steve, you might have addressed this on a better way", there's NOBODY guiding the admins. And even though DZ wouldn't say the same things as I do, he certainly AGREES with me , so does some of the staff. What would have happened if you had REALLY done something ? god, I don't want to imagine.

And by the way, no one is getting paid for doing this. No one is getting anything, we are just doing this because we want to serve the community.

If you decide to leave, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say, you are being a little kid  :P. The community loves you, and you HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG, you are too defensive dude, chill out, seriously. I'm sorry if my words are harsh, but seriously, someone needs to do it, better me , don't you agree? Help me  deal with "you know what" instead of making "that" problem bigger.

I have 0 complains when it comes to the RP place, and if it's going fine, it's because you and The dark knight are doing an excellent job.  :yes:

Finally, if you have complains with "those" two users, why don't you try to speak with them through pms? instead of getting your own conclusions.

For the record, It wasn't just my RL situation, I'm tired of the squabbling, flaming, and spamming that's broken out on SF-O among other members.

My RL issues/drama did not "spill into SF-O", like you think...and my SF-O issues/drama didn't spill into RL...but they were both building, and it was only a matter of time before either one OR the other set me off.

There was also the Dermot situation, the Kursed situation...

(I think that Kursed should have questioned privately, and I think that the confession should have been private. The whole thing could've been handled more discreetly.)

My RL situation was bad, but the SF-O problems were [slightly] worse. I come to SF-O to get away from my problems, not to trade my problems for different (and more numerous) problems. I kept my RL issues out of the SF-O forum, but there was also issues bugging me in SF-O. I was keeping each out of the other, but when that one snarky comment was made, I had had enough. If it had been my RL problems that had gotten too bad first, I would've probably gotten into a fistfight with a motorist or something like that.

I been doing my best on the RP Forum, yet I'm told I set a bad example. If I were a Full Mod, I'd see the staff's point, but I'm only an RP Mod, and I always have my game face on in the RP Forum. I don't play favorites, or ignore reports or PM's involving RP's. I think I'm just being singled out by the staff.

I'm tired of being scapegoated. Being told "you need to set an example", "you're so stupid" by the staff, etc. irritates me. If I was causing trouble in the RP Forum, my jurisdiction, by ignoring my duties, ignoring requests, playing favorites, god modding, insulting others, etc., then I would agree with those statements. But I am doing a great job as an RP Mod, so I don't appreciate being singled out, shamed, belittled or scapegoated. I'm being taken for granted [by the staff], and I've had it.

I'm new to being a Mod, never done it before, ever, and I'm NOT even A FULL MOD, for @#$% sake. I sure as hell ain't getting paid for it. As an RP Mod, I set an example within the jurisdiction of the RP Forum and it's Child Boards.

Now...

To those of you who gave me positive words of encouragement, I say thank you.  I appreciate it.

You shouldn't have put an apostrophe there. ;)

Oh, yes, Julius is back! :D Yay!

I don't RP, so I don't know how good you are. :P I really have never understood how RPs work... :?

Guest Julius Quasar

You shouldn't have put an apostrophe there. ;)

(oops! my bad)

Oh yes, that's me, you don't have to say the whole staff, you know well it's me. However, when did I tell you "Julius, you are stupid" or "Julius, you are rotten, you are a bad example", when did I EVEN put you on shame. You really got pissed off, at me probably, because I deleted a certain post that was making fun of a member that was already being punished. I told you "dude, you need to set an example to the community, be careful" not "dude, you are stupid, you are a bad example" and you did say some stuff about the KLA that was really inappropriate knowing that we are not allowed to do that kind of stuff here, on sfo ( I happened to do something like this years ago, and yes, I got TOLD as well) . Did I warn you with something like "julius, you are about to lose your RP position for not paying attention to the rules?" no, I told you "dude, watch it, that goes against the rules".

"Julius, you are about to lose your RP position for not paying attention to the rules!"

that's what I was hearing.  I'm sorry for taking it out of context.  I just think you should've told me stuff like this "dude, watch it, that goes against the rules" via PM...and I'm sorry for that dumb joke I made towards that member,  but you deleting that post had nothing to do with why I left, (hell, I was considering deleting that post anyways...)

And yes, the RP forum is your jurisdiction, but the behavior of ALL the mods here is MY jurisdiction, I'm sorry Julius, but if I need to tell you something, specially when MORE than one fellow mod agrees with me, I'm going to freaking do it. You  are not the only one that gets lectured, but you are the first one to get all dramatic over two freaking tiny comments. ALL the comments are either in private or in the staff area, unless you go ahead and try to get pity from others, like you just did, seriously dude, not cool, I've been on your side ALL the time, and this is how I get repaid? not cool.

No one else got lectured, AFAIK...and contrary to what you think, I'm not fishing for pity.  I just felt like you were asking a crossing guard (RP Mod) to be held at the exact same standard as a full fledge police officer (Mod), and then when talk of displeasure with the staff among members starts, I felt like I was being scapegoated by being publicly "corrected", when the corrections could've been handled via PM.

You are a new mod, WHICH IS WHY I'M TRYING TO GUIDE YOU, damnit, don't get all emo just because you think I'm calling you "dumb" when I'm not.  If you just can't take the weight of knowing that you need to be more careful, because you are in a position of respect, then you might as well be better NOT being a mod. It's even freaking harder when you are an admin, you know? cause on the FIRST mistake, you get caught on a witch hunt, I don't have anyone telling me "hey steve, you might have addressed this on a better way", there's NOBODY guiding the admins. And even though DZ wouldn't say the same things as I do, he certainly AGREES with me , so does some of the staff. What would have happened if you had REALLY done something ? god, I don't want to imagine.

And by the way, no one is getting paid for doing this. No one is getting anything, we are just doing this because we want to serve the community.

If you decide to leave, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say, you are being a little kid  :P. The community loves you, and you HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG, you are too defensive dude, chill out, seriously. I'm sorry if my words are harsh, but seriously, someone needs to do it, better me , don't you agree? Help me  deal with "you know what" instead of making "that" problem bigger.

oh, nice... :hehe:

"don't get all emo"?  you don't know what emos are really like at all, I'm not one of them, but I know what they're really like....you say you want open dialogue, and then when I present it, you belittle me and chew me out.  And you wonder why some people didn't voice their opinions here.  :hehe:

*sigh*

I'm gonna consider turning in my mod badge, if that's what you want.  I'm sorry to the staff, but it's obvious I'm not cut out for anything, especially modding.

Finally, if you have complains with "those" two users, why don't you try to speak with them through pms? instead of getting your own conclusions.

they'd just ignore me, that's why

Seriously,

Steve, no offense to you and with all due respect, you can handle the way you were talking to Julius a little nicer.

What you posted was a little harsh, and really you could have been a little nicer about it.

One thing that I thing that people should follow is this rule " Praise in Public, Correct in Private." i use that all the time in the military when I am correct my subordinates.

Also Julius has a point.......

I just think you should've told me stuff like this "dude, watch it, that goes against the rules" via PM...and I'm sorry for that dumb joke I made towards that member,  but you deleting that post had nothing to do with why I left, (hell, I was considering deleting that post anyways...)

No one else got lectured, AFAIK...and contrary to what you think, I'm not fishing for pity.  I just felt like you were asking a crossing guard (RP Mod) to be held at the exact same standard as a full fledge police officer (Mod), and then when talk of displeasure with the staff among members starts, I felt like I was being scapegoated by being publicly "corrected", when the corrections could've been handled via PM.

Glad you came back Julius.

They'd just ignore me, that's why.

That's easy to say if you haven't tried. I'd be willing to guarantee that both those two members, provided we're talking about the same people, which I'm fairly sure we do, would absolutely listen to you, and do their best to work out something which both they and you would be satisfied with.

Your other concerns, we'll take trough PM.

Guest Julius Quasar

Seriously,

Steve, no offense to you and with all due respect, you can handle the way you were talking to Julius a little nicer.

What you posted was a little harsh, and really you could have been a little nicer about it.

One thing that I thing that people should follow is this rule " Praise in Public, Correct in Private." i use that all the time in the military when I am correct my subordinates.

Also Julius has a point.......

THANK YOU, FoxMcCloud.

Glad you came back Julius.

That's easy to say if you haven't tried. I'd be willing to guarantee that both those two members, provided we're talking about the same people, which I'm fairly sure we do, would absolutely listen to you, and do their best to work out something which both they and you would be satisfied with.

Your other concerns, we'll take trough PM.

thanks asper.  I...don't think so, I did that at other sites in the past, and all I got from the few who replied was a picture of a hand flipping the finger, or the words "F*** YOU!" in reply when I tried to talk to members who were harassing me.

I have 0 complains when it comes to the RP place, and if it's going fine, it's because you and The dark knight are doing an excellent job.  :yes:

I'm sorry but I have to agree with most of this. Julius, you're a lovely guy and you're so much fun to talk to, but making a big deal out of this and bringing up past events is only creating more drama, and don't you think we've had enough of that? If you're not happy with being a Mod, you can always resign until another opportinuty strikes up and you feel ready to handle it. It looks like you're complaining about having limited powers, but in my opinion, all Moderators should treat everyone the same, regardless of position. So, how does having RP forum powers only limit that?

Steve meant well, and Steve is the one who made you mod, can't you at least act grateful. Maybe Steve handled guiding you the wrong way, but you could have talked to him about it first before doing this. You gave us all a scare and made us sad. :(

I'm not taking sides, I think both of you could have handles things a little better, but Julius, this isn't like you at all. It's like you're pointing the finger at the hand that feeds, and the Julius I know is such a gentle-natured, pure-hearted guy. :'(

thanks asper.  I...don't think so, I did that at other sites in the past, and all I got from the few who replied was a picture of a hand flipping the finger, or the words "F*** YOU!" in reply when I tried to talk to members who were harassing me.

I'm willing to belive this one would be different. If you wanted, I could lay out your case for you. You wouldn't have to worry about it at all.

If that happened, SFO wouldn't be the same.

If that happened, SFO wouldn't be the same.

I agree, Julius please stay.

That is what we are meaning. If you become a lurker, then SFO wouldn't just be the same. I believe you have one of those "unforgettable" personalities. Which means that should a person with an "unforgettable" personality leaves, the whole board feels like it has a hole inside. Which isn't good.

Guest Julius Quasar

That is what we are meaning. If you become a lurker, then SFO wouldn't just be the same. I believe you have one of those "unforgettable" personalities. Which means that should a person with an "unforgettable" personality leaves, the whole board feels like it has a hole inside. Which isn't good.

Well...I'm sorry, I'll still comment on something like fanart.  maybe write a fanfic, or at least comment on them.

I'm gonna miss you man :(

Well...I'm sorry, I'll still comment on something like fanart.  maybe write a fanfic, or at least comment on them.

See the avi? SEE THE AVI?

You made the Fox cry. I hope you're happy. :troll:

Dammit Julius, you know SF-O won't be the same without you!  You bring so much happiness and discussion to this site on a daily basis, and it would nearly kill me to see you as a "lurker".  C'mon, WE NEED YOU AS THE MEMBERS!! :friends:

Julius! Please don't go buddy! You're my best friend on this site man! I look up to you, on this forum, you're a hero to me! Please Julius! Don't Leave! You're what makes SFO, SFO! When I hear Star Fox Online, I think of you man, you're my hero! Don't leave Julius! Please!