Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• Vy'drach

• Thu'um

• The Shaper

As of yet, my favorite is Ryu Hayabusa's True Dragon Sword

Annihilation Book in Ogre Battle 64

• 3 weeks later...

the Trigun from kermithefrog's Gmod gun pack! it looks like a revolver, but a little squarsih and a dark greyish brown,. It is awsome! (i love revolver type weapons!)

These are my favorite:

EBONY_and_IVORY_DEVIL_MAY_CRY_by_Kadza_N

Colt .45's right? i dont think ive seen them look like that.

Colt .45's right? i dont think ive seen them look like that.

Thats because they're Devil May Cry exclusive.  :cool:

This Baby:

180px-M56A1_Smart_Gun.jpg

Ah the Smartgun, a German MG3 with cosmetic details put over it and a camera operator's boon for support.

Ah the Smartgun, a German MG3 with cosmetic details put over it and a camera operator's boon for support.

yeppers!  :wink:

I like the G36 in most games, the M9 pistol is also a favorite. The AK-47 remains one of the best weapons in any game.

Thats becasue the AK-47 and its brothers, sisters and cousin are them ost reliable, and durable guns in the world. an ak could be run over by a car and still work. you could beat in soemone's head an it will still work. You get sand in and it would still work. Its endless. ^_^

Thats becasue the AK-47 and its brothers, sisters and cousin are them ost reliable, and durable guns in the world. an ak could be run over by a car and still work. you could beat in soemone's head an it will still work. You get sand in and it would still work. Its endless. ^_^

The AK is unstoppable! Other than that, I read it can be bought for the equivalent of $15 on the black market.

Guest Para Astaroth

Red Faction Guerrilla Ostrich Hammer

red_faction_guerrilla_ostrich_hammer__2.

Prototype's genetic weaponry:

1062607-prototype_164_super.jpg

The AK is unstoppable! Other than that, I read it can be bought for the equivalent of $15 on the black market.

The downfall to an AK47 is it's accuracy:  You can be standing several feet away from someone, open fire on full auto and the bullets just wizz all around him.  But, it's good for clearing out a room or just for the hell of shooting it.

The downfall to an AK47 is it's accuracy:  You can be standing several feet away from someone, open fire on full auto and the bullets just wizz all around him.  But, it's good for clearing out a room or just for the hell of shooting it.

It's also really good for mowing down hordes of zombies!

Guest Para Astaroth

It's also really good for mowing down hordes of zombies!

If they are close enough, yes.  I wouldn't recommend shooting at a distance, although that's what most people love to do nowadays at shooting ranges EVEN with meesly little pistols lol.

"OH, I have-a pistole and am gonna shoot at this here target that is 'bout two hundred meters away from me and expect to get a bullseye!"  *Fires multiple times and manages to hit the outside of the target*  "DAYMIT!"

If they are close enough, yes.  I wouldn't recommend shooting at a distance, although that's what most people love to do nowadays at shooting ranges EVEN with meesly little pistols lol.

"OH, I have-a pistole and am gonna shoot at this here target that is 'bout two hundred meters away from me and expect to get a bullseye!"  *Fires multiple times and manages to hit the outside of the target*  "DAYMIT!"

That's hilarious, but when I shoot, I try to hit something.

]

thats unrealistic

thats unrealistic

For video game standard's, no it isn't. AK47's in real life have decent accuracy, but in video games they are usually fully automatic and very inaccurate.

For video game standard's, no it isn't. AK47's in real life have decent accuracy, but in video games they are usually fully automatic and very inaccurate.

What i said