Secesion Point (and an apology)...

Guest DRL

Guest FoXXX

It's a real shame what you've got to go trough, and I'm sorry to hear how you feel.

If this all is because of you not wanting to hide all this from someone, then do the same thing as I do. Don't deny it when asked, be proud of it! But don't shove it into peoples faces if not. I don't consider that hiding something from the people one know in real life.

^I concur

We all go through similar problems like this sooner or later, DRL. Everything will turn out alright. But I want you to know that if you ever want to talk, I'm here or you can add me on MSN. Also, don't worry about what happened in the Avatar/sig thread, we all say things we regret saying later on, and I didn't need to be an ass either.

^I concur

We all go through similar problems like this sooner or later, DRL. Everything will turn out alright. But I want you to know that if you ever want to talk, I'm here or you can add me on MSN. Also, don't worry about what happened in the Avatar/sig thread, we all say things we regret saying later on, and I didn't need to be an ass either.

Thank you, I have no regrets

either.

Well, I think I have been around enought

now to say 'bye'. As of now, this will probably

be my last post.

Thank you everyone, again, and regards to you.

Thank you, I have no regrets

either.

Well, I think I have been around enought

now to say 'bye'. As of now, this will probably

be my last post.

Thank you everyone, again, and regards to you.

Well, see ya then.

It was nice being friends with you, comrade. I wish you the best, and have a hyper-riffic life!

And if you feel like talking to someone we'll always be here for you.

ok guys, just so you know, i tryed to convince DRL to come back over MSM.

now he's back in the fandome

not sure if he's coming back though

now he's back in the fandome

not sure if he's coming back though

Thanks Tyler, let's all hope for the best :P

ok guys, just so you know, i tryed to convince DRL to come back over MSM.

Um....yeah okay. He sent me a message via msn saying that I was off his msn list because I was a furfag and his personal text said: "furfags leave me alone!"  Somehow that doesn't sound like someone who wants to come back.  >_>

if this sight kills his fandom. i would rather have him not come back  :(

After what he said to me last night I'm in agreement, I personally don't want to put up with this...

Wa-Wa-Wa-What!?

:( Today is sad day.

Just remember, furry doesn't actually mean anything, it's a way of classifying a group of people, but that can't really be done, no one is the same. (doesn't mean it's easy to tell anyone you are one though) I literally don't like the word.

As a kid I drew furry's, didn't call them furry's, called them Foxians... forget what the cat ones where called, but I didn't know anything about furry's at the time, when I found out that my art was being classified as something I knew nothing about but apparently was something horrible, I stopped... Later, I whent on this sight for the stupidest reason, knowing it'd be full a furry's so I'd just ask my question and leave  :wink: Question still isn't answered... I had downloaded the OST for SF assault... NEVER had I heard the song labeled simple map 4 in the game... not even in the stage simple map 4. After a while I started clicking around, and then bam, an active user. As thrown off as I was, eventually I realised it was a stupid fear, that being said, mebe DRL will figure out that Furry is not actually everywhere, but nowhere, like that thing... I think robert monroe said about gay, only swapped with furry, the furry don't make the man, the man make the man.

Hope this actually means something... to late for me to think clearly. I think I could sum it up better just by saying... :facepalm: I forgot.

And again, I'm really suprised DRL is leaving... He was a good member.

User told me what was going on last night. As much as I really feel I should not say this, DRL has lost his mind.  He has yet to say anything sensibly sound about the issue, he just goes around hating.

Someone needs to slap him a few times.

Um....yeah okay. He sent me a message via msn saying that I was off his msn list because I was a furfag and his personal text said: "furfags leave me alone!"  Somehow that doesn't sound like someone who wants to come back.  >_>

After what he said to me last night I'm in agreement, I personally don't want to put up with this...

Damn....people change....O_o

User told me what was going on last night. As much as I really feel I should not say this, DRL has lost his mind.  He has yet to say anything sensibly sound about the issue, he just goes around hating.

I'm actually inclined to agree :?

*Nods* DRL is a good guy, I agree with that. But I do think right now he does need to find a way to calm down and see the facts of the matter rather than make excuses.

Guest Julius Quasar

Damn, and I thought I was/am an a******.

Yeah...considering what he said.

*Nods* DRL is a good guy, I agree with that. But I do think right now he does need to find a way to calm down and see the facts of the matter rather than make excuses.

Agreed

No offense guys, but shouldn't this topic be locked now? Just because now, it's no longer an apology topic, it's us talking about the person who made the apology and left, so...

No offense guys, but shouldn't this topic be locked now? Just because now, it's no longer an apology topic, it's us talking about the person who made the apology and left, so...

All honesty, probably should be. *Shrugs* I can't lock though. : /

Guest Julius Quasar

True...my bad.

Yeah...good point, I was preoccupied with something else when you sent me that text.

I wish DRL all the best though.