Did you expect Star Fox Assault to be so short??

Guest Trace

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• Robert Monroe

• Fire Yoshi

• Kid_Cortet

Both of those were game-breaking multiplayer only items. Its a pretty legit complaint.

In which I disagree with completely.  They are, I guess, multiplayer "bonus" items.  To many that's considered a plus because you get more, and I'm all in for variate.  And besides, how would that missile pod thing help if the enemies only rendered if you were so far away from them?  And the invisibility, that would have made the foot mode missions a lot easier than they already are.  Invisibility and the missile pod only seem to make sense in multiplayer mode, imo.  The only good reason to have those things on story mode would be if Namco could have put in some hardcore (Or somewhat realistic) AI, like if you were fighting a bunch of Brutes and Grunts from Halo 3. 

In which I disagree with completely.  They are, I guess, multiplayer "bonus" items.  To many that's considered a plus because you get more, and I'm all in for variate.  And besides, how would that missile pod thing help if the enemies only rendered if you were so far away from them?  And the invisibility, that would have made the foot mode missions a lot easier than they already are.  Invisibility and the missile pod only seem to make sense in multiplayer mode, imo.  The only good reason to have those things on story mode would be if Namco could have put in some hardcore (Or somewhat realistic) AI, like if you were fighting a bunch of Brutes and Grunts from Halo 3.

But, the fire pod had a very low kill rate even in multyplayer, and invisiblty was pointless with the lock on. And the Steelers My Team!

The missle pod is INSTANT DEATH to anything it catches. Thats OP as hell, especially given its wide range.

Invisibility is just a damn easymode suit.

The missle pod is INSTANT DEATH to anything it catches. Thats OP as hell, especially given its wide range.

Invisibility is just a damn easymode suit.

Thing was it was easy to disarm(just shoot it) easy to get out of it's range. and there was a 20% it would hit your target With the chance of hitting the user as well.

The invisiblty suit helped me only against people who are terrible at the game, who i could beat just as easly as with out the suit

But it's oddly easy to avoid...

Thing was it was easy to disarm(just shoot it) easy to get out of it's range. and there was a 20% it would hit your target With the chance of hitting the user as well.

Maybe a little more than 20%, but it's still low.

Depends on the map you played. Anything with a lot of cover (Corneria) or had big huge fields (Fichina and Titania), it was easy to avoid, because you could just run away from it. Doesn't make it any less game breaking in design.

Depends on the map you played. Anything with a lot of cover (Corneria) or had big huge fields (Fichina and Titania), it was easy to avoid, because you could just run away from it. Doesn't make it any less game breaking in design.

Well it was not a thing i would have had or that i even want in the game. I mean i killed my self more then the enemy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest l Shade l

You know in Star Fox Assault they should've made a mission where you had to use stealth to infiltrate a base or something and

you have a sniper rifle as weapon. The mission Corneria did not involve stealth at all honestly you may have had  a sniper but you

weren't being sneaky.

You know in Star Fox Assault they should've made a mission where you had to use stealth to infiltrate a base or something and

you have a sniper rifle as weapon. The mission Corneria did not involve stealth at all honestly you may have had  a sniper but you

weren't being sneaky.

You know what Assault really should have had? More damn flying ones.