Who is the Star Wolf team mechanic?

Vy'drach

Was just thinking that while it is known that Slippy is the Star Fox team mechanic that keeps their ships up and running, who is it on the Star Wolf team that keeps their's going?

Taking a guess, I'll say Pigma used to be the teams mechanic before he got thrown out. Nowadays, I'll guess they have some ruffians at Sargasso to do it for them, and with Wolf stepping in as best he can when they're in a pinch.

Nowadays, I'll guess they have some ruffians at Sargasso to do it for them, and with Wolf stepping in as best he can when they're in a pinch.

Yeah I'd think it'd be mostly Wolf and some other bandits.

I think that mainly outsiders (Now at least) would be their mechanics, but seeing how Andrew was when making things, I would see him being it back in 64.

I also think that even though Wolf would most likely be the best out of Leon, Panther and him, that each member has some basic repairing skill for emergency situations.

Guest Julius Quasar

Was just thinking that while it is known that Slippy is the Star Fox team mechanic that keeps their ships up and running, who is it on the Star Wolf team that keeps their's going?

Huh...good question.

I think that mainly outsiders (Now at least) would be their mechanics, but seeing how Andrew was when making things, I would see him being it back in 64.

I also think that even though Wolf would most likely be the best out of Leon, Panther and him, that each member has some basic repairing skill for emergency situations.

There you go. Heck, they got all those ruffian monkeys, those guys probably do the work.  Having all those monkey workers at Sargasso reminds me of "Louie's" bar and resort in that TV show "Talespin".  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in I would say they have all the Ruffians at the hideout do it for them. They have enough cronies to have a mob operation going, so they must have some sort of mechanic crew to fix things for them.

I'm sure they all know enough about machinery to keep their vehilces going. As for someone whose specialty is engineering and the like, I'd say probably Pigma. Also, like others said, they probably have their own team of mechanics who take care of the vehicles.

:wolf: god my ship is broken again...panther i think these monkeys are for getting what i pay them for

:panther: wolf, you don't pay them..

:wolf: alow them to live for. i mean seriously. if this crap goes any futher south we are going to hit space mexico

The mere fact that Nintendo hasn't done much with explaining really anything in the series drives me insane  :banghead:

The mere fact that Nintendo hasn't done much with explaining really anything in the series drives me insane  :banghead:

:yes: totally agree with ya

There is no canon answer to this question. Feel free to speculate.

Guest krystal08

There is no canon answer to this question. Feel free to speculate.

to what? can't find it in my dicotionary (yes, i know, its crappy...)

I had a theory Andrew actually might have been the mechanic. Perhaps since Andrew and Starwolf are still allied, (Because it said he left the team for his own ambitions.) I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back every so often to sulk there then plan his next big overdramatic mecha to go against Starfox. And they find it too downright sad and entertaining to actually tell him not to come back.

I had a theory Andrew actually might have been the mechanic. Perhaps since Andrew and Starwolf are still allied, (Because it said he left the team for his own ambitions.) I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back every so often to sulk there then plan his next big overdramatic mecha to go against Starfox. And they find it too downright sad and entertaining to actually tell him not to come back.

er... but can you see Andrew acyualy working... :| cause i can't

er... but can you see Andrew acyualy working... :| cause i can't

I can. He's arrogant, cowardly, and hard to be taken seriously but he is a tenacious little monkey that doesn't stay down. I think he's good, he's just not good at piloting or being taken seriously.

I can. He's arrogant, cowardly, and hard to be taken seriously but he is a tenacious little monkey that doesn't stay down. I think he's good, he's just not good at piloting or being taken seriously.

well okay then... :oops: