Greetings Trainers, I bear an invitation....

Kid_Cortet

good teamĀ  :yes:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kid_Cortet

• Geo Stelar

• Fluxy

• Velocity

thank you.

i've worked VERY hard on my princess.

i just now relised how girly that sounded

thank you.

i've worked VERY hard on my princess.

i just now relised how girly that sounded

more wrong then anything but ok lol

i do :D

sent via PM

and if anyone else wants it for now or later....send me yours and ill send you mine

(God that sounds so wrong ><)

My best team on my Emerald is:

Sceptile, level 80

Flygon, level 85

Swellow, level 83

Mightyena, level 80

Aggron, level 86

Absol, level 78

Guest Xzayvior

My best Team:

Flare (Shiny Charizard, Female) Level 100

Jet (Garchomp, Male) Level 93

Venise (Vaporeon, Female) Level 89

Alucia (Lucario, Female) Level 91

Saul (Tyranitar, Male) Level 98

Lawrence (Sceptile, Male) Level 86

After thinking a bit about my stolen pokemon games, I actually Migrated Flare to my Diamond version, and that's the last game she was in. I got robbed back in 2009, and all of my games were taken during said robbery.

The one thing though, I didn't list their respective moves for the reason of someone would devise a strategy to absolutely conquer them. That, I don't need.

BTW, would anyone like my Platinum Friend Code? I need some practice for competitive battling.

I'm working on my team and powering them up on my SoulSilver....ill send you my friend code then :P

Just started Diamond 15 minutes ago.

Pokemon:

Cricky (KRICKETOT), level 6

Raphael (CHIMCHAR), level 11

Shinx, level 9

Starly, level 4

Mikey (BIDOOM), level 5

Also, does anyone know where can I download a full Soul Silver/ HeartGold version? My download from isohunt.com is unable to save.

Shinx and Starly are great pokemon....my main Diamond team had them...well...Luxray and Staraptor

Shinx and Starly are great pokemon....my main Diamond team had them...well...Luxray and Staraptor

Kricketot's first attacking move, Bide, is not to be underestimated, too!

Kricketot's first attacking move, Bide, is not to be underestimated, too!

oh i know...taking in attack only to throw it all back in one shot....that is why i knock out the pokemon useing it rather quickly :lol:

My only real challenge are trying to catch Abra, because when it gets the first turn it almost always uses teleport

My only real challenge are trying to catch Abra, because when it gets the first turn it almost always uses teleport

that is why i usually just throw a pokeball and get lucky lol

Guest Xzayvior

Damned Abras. Pissed me off trying to catch one in Crystal version it did. >.< But once I got one and evolved it, it owned. But then came that Kimono Girl's Umbreon...

i did not like the KimonoĀ  girls at that stage.....no purpose...and in the new ones i kept thinking I was meeting the same one since her color of dress never changed

Guest Xzayvior

At least they served more of a purpose in HG/SS. Back in the days of G/S/C they were just... there. Like fancied up road trainers. But now they serve a key role in the story.

back in the day they did serve a role...you had to kick their asses in order to get Surf

I never really have confirmed this, but, which is better for y'all Poke-trainers out there?

Diamond/Pearl or HeartGold/SoulSilver?

it depends.....HGSS is a remake where the pokemon from Hoenn, and Sinnoh are the same as Platnium...but DPt bring you into a whole new world where you explore more ledgends....for me i enjoy the remakes....cause they take me back to a time a good times.....and i can uses some old skills with them lol

... don't forget the new 'pokemon follows you' feature on HG/SS, too!

Guest Xzayvior

Platinum is the game where I keep all my good pokemon. Soulsilver is a game that I start over multiple times and trade in certain pokemon from Platinum to prepare them for EV training. (Sooner or later, I'll have that all done, and I'll restart one last time.) But hey, Soulsilver is a really great game. I love how they fixed up Johto. HG/SS are like FR/LG, whereas Platinum is like Emerald. That said, I played Emerald way for than my Firered. But firered I started over often.

i enjoyed the remakes too....with how they guve you something special in each one xD