Worst fursuit ever?

DZComposer

One of my coworkers showed me this. This guy even wanted to legally change his name to his character's name, though a judge denied it.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38673766/ns/today-today_people/38656993

It looks like it is made out of chad from a paper shredder.

OMFG....he is going WAY to far...but then again it isn't surprising....i dated a guy who wanted me to patrol him around the neighborhood on a leash...treat him basically as a dog....so he isn't the only one out there that is like that.....

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...................................../...................

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,__......`,.........................................................

...................`=~-,,.,......................................................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_..........._,-%.......`...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`..............

Major facepalm Lol

There's a dude up here who DID legally get his name changed to Fox. He changed his last name too, though not to McCloud. I leave it out for his privacy.

Man, this kind of stuff will go pandemic in a few years. Just you wait

Boomer deserves a Carl facepalm.

facepalm.jpg

It  looks like he's wearing paper shreds. Not a very good fursuit.

:shock:....I can't even say anything, all my thoughts are summed up by the plethora of facepalm pictures

tactical_facepalm.jpg

Alright chaps, this isnt a random crap thread.

We are just expressing our inner face-palming for this dude. :P Lol

(But yes) OT: This guy should have thought a bit while making a furry suit. Key word being FURry. :P Lol, just saying. :)

And then the creature crawled out from the paper shredder, and snuck up on the unaware furry. Suddenly the creature lashed out with it's papery tounge and sliced right into the man's brain, but only into the section he dedicated to his beloved fursuits. The man wheeled around in his chair, screaming in agony. He reached the shredder and tore the top off of it and smashed it into the creature's face. The creature, being made solely of paper shreddings screamed in agony as he was reduced to a pile of shavings. The man fell to the floor, panting.

But he did not leave that room unchanged...

I saw the opportunity and had to seize it :lol: